☆Chapter Thirty-One☆

FOREVER

 

4 Years Ago (continued)

Xukun pressed down his black cap and held tightly onto the cardboard boxes in his two hands. He closely followed the boy in front of him.

"H-hey , how can I help you?" A flustered young girl at the counter greeted as she quickly stuffed a bitten cookie back into a cookie jar. "She must be a new intern" Xukun thought as the girl looked so young. He looked up at her and notices her name on her name tag 'Yerim'. "Oh we have parcels to deliver " the boy in front of him said cheerfully. "Oh let me see" Yerim said and looked at the list shown by the boy. Then she clicked some random things on her desktop and took out a pen a paper "Uhh Lee Donghae is at floor 13 door 15. Shim Changmin at floor 5 in department n.o 2. Kim Hyoyeon...." She wrote down the locations and names as she mumbled them to herself. "Here! Do you need any help or guidance? " She asked as she passed the paper to us her glossy eyes were looking between the boy and me . "No it's okay I've been here many times so I know where these rooms are... buts thanks for the offer" The boy replied. Yerim looked a bit disappointed but quickly covered it with her bright gummy smiled "All good. You guys should get going then". She waved us goodbye as we walked into the elevator. 

"She's a bit strange" Xukun whispered to the guy next to him. Though the two were alone in the elevator they still had to be cautious. "Don't worry she's no threat, some girls are like that *sigh* now I think about it you probably hardly every interact with girls since you're always stuck with boys since female and male trainees have to train separately and also you got put into a group of boys with a male skill trainer, judge and staff"
Alright I talked too much now let's get these parcels delivered first, we'll deliver Lee Donghae's last since his is at level 13. We take the staircase and you go to level 12 and I can only help till there Xukun." The boy said. Xukun nodded in response sighing "Thanks alot Shin sorry to get you into to this" he said sincerely. "No worries glad to help you. Xukun you must win this and then you can finally leave Pelias" Shin assured.

Kim Hyoyeon's Delivery

"Miss Kim Hyoyeon? You have a delivery" Shin said raising his voice a bit. "Here!" A blonde girl stood up from the maze of desks with her hand up as she ran in her high heels, gold dangling earring swinging from the movement. "Please sign here" Shin said pointing at the box on his paper. "Thank you" Shin automatically said with a small bow. Hyoyeon nodded her head and collected her parcel from Xukun (Xukun carried all the parcels).

Xukun and Shin looked at each other "One more parcel to go and you know the rest" Shin whispered to him. Xukun nods and they both waited in front of the elevator. *ding!* the bell rang signaling the arrival of the elevator box. The door opens and a man with his hair gelled up steps out. Shin immediately freezes. "Oh! The delivery boys right? I'm Lee Donghae you can give me my parcel now" The man smiled. "H-HUUH?!" Xukun and Shin mentally expressed. Shin blinked twice and gained composure again "O-oh umm...." he glanced at Xukun whose eyes were screaming 'WHat to do?!'. Shin thought of an idea he turned to Xukun "Ah ok August do you have the delivery paper details for Mr Lee to sign?" he said winking to hint at Xukun. Xukun kind of catches on what Shin Was planning "Ah Yes! Just wait-" Xukun says as he flips through his shoulder bag "Oh no! Hyung I think I lost it!" Xukun gasped. Shin pretends to be shocked "What?! Yah how can you you lose them?" "Sorry! I think it slipped out my bag when I bumped into someone on level 14! Um I'll go there and have a look!". Shin nods at Xukun 'Good this will give us a good excuse to go up to the higher floors'  . Shin gives Donghae a small bow "I am very Sorry sir. This is his first day-um we'll be back after we find the paper for you to sign!". Donghae being the kind man he is nods "Then I'll be waiting in that room then" he said pointing to a glass cover room with comfy red sofas and a coffee table". Both boys bowed 90 degrees "Thank you!" they both shout and hurriedly ran up the stairs. "Ah Wait!" Donghae shouted "Can't (let you) wait (any longer sir)!" the boys shout in sync and ran faster before Donghae could catch up. "I-I just wanted to say that you guys could just take the elevator " Donghae sweat dropped and sighed at the two who were long gone "Young people these days". "Reminds me of us though doing missions like that" a man chuckled from behind. Donghae didn't have to look and knew who it was "Oh Eunhyuk you came back, how was your trip in Japan?".

 

 

Notice:

I'm very sorry for slow updates but I have school exams coming up and they are very important...

But! That won't stop me from writing this fanfic. So at the moment I have no idea how I'm going to continue this I might write shorter chapters and have faster updates or longer and organized chapters with slower updates. I haven't made any decision yet and I think I have been dragging the story for too long. It's already 31 and Zhengkun and other ships haven't shown much action I'll do my best to work on this problem!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

°Forever you forever now °