☆Chapter Seven☆

FOREVER

 

 

 

Monday 8:00am. Field

No p.o.v

"XU SHENGEN! COME BACK HERE!" Xiao Gui was chasing Shengen while sprinting the morning run.

"Ai yo wei~ you two said we will run together! Slow down!" Bu Fan complains feeling betrayed as his friends ran past him.

"Ahhh Xiao Gui I'm sorry!" Shengen yells out the apology, still running for his life.

You can say that Shengen and Xiao Gui would be running the most laps around the track.

Qin fen was puffing, he saw how energetic Xiao Gui and Shengen was "Must be ... so nice b-being... sooo young~" he stops and holds onto Mubo "I... can't run any...more".

 

Zhengting p.o.v

Chengcheng runs up to me and Justin giving us a shooked look when he saw us wearing a sheet mask. It was a daily routine so he was used to it but it was definitely wierd for someone to wear it while running. He and Justin slowed down as they start to discuss this morning's breakfast menu leaving me running ahead alone.

20 metres in front of me I see Zhenghao jogging, the male in front of him suddenly stops to take a rest causing Zhenghao to stumble and bump into his back . The tall male turns around his face showed annoyance as he glared and harshly pushed Qian Zhenghao to the ground.

I ran up to Zhenghao "Haohao are you okay?" He looks up at me confused "You're?..."
Oh yeah I have a sheet mask on that's why he didn't recongise me "It's me Zhengting- ah! You're elbow is bleeding!". Zhenghao lifts his arm up to look at it "It's just a scratc-" I pull him up.
"Haohao!" His friend Hu Zhibang runs to us I hand Zhenghao to him to take to the nurse.

I quickly caught up to the guy, blood boiling. As I got closer to him I was able to see his face and recongized him, Cai Xukun. I stopped in front of Xukun keeping a 2 meter space between both of us.

Xukun yelps as he got a bit startled by my sudden appearance. "Who the heck puts a face mask on when running?" he points at my face. I ignored his question and pointed to Zhenghao from a far distance "Apologize". Xukun turns to the direction his mouth forming an 'O' shape as he understood what I meant. He  puts his hand on his hips, tilting his head the grey eye contacts lazily fixed on me  "I don't think I should be apologizing" he said  and runs past me.

I tightly close my eyes Eerrgghh he is so rude!

I run to chase Xukun again, this boy needs to taste some of his own bitter medicine!

Leaning closer and closer to the lane he was running...







 

Bam! I bump him with my shoulder and quickly flee.

 

 

Cai Xukun p.o.v

 

"Arrgggh!" I grip tightly onto my left shoulder I scanned the people around me and the mask boy caught my eye .

Witnessing the scenario from behind Ziyi comes up and pats my back. "Are you okay bro?"

"Can you chase him?" "Sure bro" Ziyi sprints off ,the mask boy looks back seeing that Ziyi is running for him he speeds up.

I move my shoulder a bit swinging my arm to make sure the joints were still connected I swear I heard a bone crack. Just then a brunette and a blond head (who also has a face mask on) came to check up on me.

"Who are you?" I ask eyeing the two head to toe.

"The name's Justin" the blond boy says. "I'm Fan chengcheng" the brunette said after. Fan Chengcheng? I've heard that name before.

"We saw our friend bump into you sorry about him" Fan Chengcheng said.

"He usually isn't like this! Don't get mad at him!" Justin explained.

So these boys are his friends "Ooohh the boy that bumped into me .What's his name?" Maybe I can use these boys for a revenge.

"Zhu Zhengting " Justin answers.

I repeated each syllable after him "Zhu Zhengting... I'm Cai Xukun let's see each other often!"

"oh su-""I THINNNK NOOT!" a voice from behind interrupts it was the mask boy that hit me, Zhengting.

He holds Justin and Chengcheng yelling "Ruuunnn!".

Ziyi was only meters away "Ziyi you can stop I can handle this" Ziyi slows down next to me.
"What are you planning this time bro? let me join" I smirk whispering a plan to him.


 

Zhengting p.o.v

A few minutes ago...
 

I turned back to check Xukun's reaction only to see the man bun guy Wang Ziyi charging towards me. Oh ! Long legs don't fail me! Ruuunn.

I felt I was like a pig running away from a lion. (His surname 'Zhu' sounds like pig in mandarin)

I run away from him, half way through the lap I see Justin and Chengcheng running closer to Cai Xukun talking to him,what do they think they're doing?! I need to go save them aaahhh run faster Zhengting!

"... let's see each other often" what?
"I THIINNK NOOT!" I screamed out at the top of my voice. I finally caught up to them, I grab Chengcheng and Justin's wrist pulling them with me "Ruunn!".

"What are you doing?" Justin asks shouting trying to catch up. "Zhengting let go~! My arm is going to fall off" Chengcheng wailed.














 

°...even if exhaustion and hardships are both valuable°