☆Chapter Thirty-Two☆

FOREVER

 

4 years ago (continued)

After Shin and Xukun departed, Xukun was left alone at level 12 . This level was strange as it was empty and too quiet that it made him shudder in anxiety. Xukun took out a tablet device that Shin lend him to unlock the rooms and security. Xukun spent a few minutes hacking the security cameras to makes sure that they froze 'Since the room was empty any ways might as well keep it that way'  He thought. Once he was sure the cameras froze he quickly went to find door 9. 'There it is'  Xukun happily said. He scanned the door noting that you need one of those cards to swipe and unlock it as well as the password. He can unlock it with password but how the heck is he meant to get the card? 'Whatever just try the password first'  Xukun thought and tapped on his tablet. It has been 3 minutes and Xukun almost figured out the password "Got it! 8..4.1.2". The door beeped as soon as soon as Xukun unlocked the password but it didn't open as Xukun tried to twist the handle. He sighed and held his chin between his fingers deep in thought "Damn I still need the card ... where can I get one-..." suddenly Xukun's sensitive senses felt a bump underneath his shoes. He removed his foot to see the shining card laying there 'door 9' it read. "Could this be?..." Xukun didn't hesitate and took the card swiping it against the scanner. His heart racing million beats until he heard the "Beep!" He released a breathe and silently cheered before remembering he needs to stay on guard. He carefully entered the room, the room was pitch black while he took his mini torch out something suddenly came to his mind "Where did that card come from?"  Even if someone accidentally dropped it he was sure he didn't see it there at the first place. Xukun uneasiness slowly filled him when the door shut loudly behind him startling him. He runs to the door entering the pin and swiping the card ... there was no response.He entered the pin again and swiped the card many times but the door didn't budge. " don't tell me there is a different pin for exiting!"  Xukun panicked that was when light shone and he could see his own shadow on the door meaning the light came from behind him. The devastated Kun peeked over his shoulder and a silver box shone beautifully with a light beige color. He walked closer to it and notices the box fitted the requirements of what the boss had described. "Finally " Xukun whispered, reaching out for it the box. Finally, he can take this back to the boss, the boss will let him go,he doesn't have take any more critical orders, he can go back to China and live a new life... where he can be free. "Argggh!" Xukun groaned as he felt a sudden burn when he touched the box. He retreated his hand and flailed it hoping to cool down the almost burnt fingers. " Wh-what's with this box?"  He thought and reached to grab it again only to feel a strong electric shock. "Damn, who cares!"  without hesitating this time he engulfed the box into his arms and quickly ran towards the door, however he felt electric and a cold breeze surrounding him as if it was trying to freeze him. Just as he got electrocuted for the 10th time he sensed someone knocked him out from behind "Geez this kid hasn't given up" a low voice hissed.

"What did you do to the boy he's all injured and bruised!" a raven haired boy exclaimed."I did nothing! He was trying to steal the hexagon. The damn thing operated it's self defense and attacked him!" shouted another boy who had slightly tanner skin than the raven boy.  The third person in the room brushed his newly dyed silver hair with his hand "Yo but how did he even get in there without a card?". The tanned boy smiled sheepishly "Well I purposely slipped my card behind him... I was just curious as to what will happen this time when someone steals the hexagon, I heard last time someone got frozen". The silver haired hurriedly shushed the tan boy as he heard shuffling from the bed that was a meter away from him "You better give a good explanation when he wakes up Kai. Hyung you too!"The silver head whisper-yelled at the other two men.

Xukun woke up from the sound of chattering, he sits up holding his hand out to block the bright light above him that was when he noticed it was a light bulb and so it meant that it was already dark. Xukun immediately slips out of bed but only to bed hold back down by a man chocolate hair and complementary tanned skin. "Hey kid stay still we can't let you go anywhere" the man spoke and Xukun knew he heard this mesmerizing voice somewhere. "You're the one that knocked me out?" Xukun half-stated half-asked. "Yeah, got a problem with that thief?" the man answered with sass and continued "I was standing in front of you the whole time yet you didn't notice me". "That's because your skin is too dark so you blend in" The silver haired whispered while giggling when he go hit with a cushion pillow.

"So what's your name boy?" A gentler voice asked. "Hmph like I would tell you" Xukun retorted. "Uhhh Hyung we know his name already... Did you forget again?" Silver-grey haired commented. The raven haired 'Hyung' paused to think for a moment "Ohhh right" he remembered. The brown haired next him then attempted to say Xukun's name "Chai-cai Suuu..." "Cai Xukun!" The raven corrected as he remembered his name "Ah yeah that" the brown haired mumbled.
"H-how did-" "Your acquaintance, Shin Wonho told us" Silver haired said cutting off Xukun as he knew what he was going to ask. "Where is he? What did you do to him?" Xukun growled as he thought they captured Shin and forced him to reveal these details. "Don't worry Shin is an acquaintance of us too. He asked is to heal your injuries before he left to deal with some of his own business. He's also told us about your situation. We've already helped you get out of that place" The brown haired explained "So there is no reason for us to be enemies ". "Enemies? Explain why I'm injured then, why you knocked me out and how come I felt fire and electric shocks also did it snow in that room? I remember the temperature turned cold in just a split second!" Xukun yelled as he wanted answers to those weird mysteries. "Well kid can't blame you, it seems like your organization doesn't have these high future technology that we have. The box is uh has high security that you won't believe and it seems like it only happens in movies but it releases heat or fire and electric shocks when someone who doesn't have matching fingerprints touches it cool right?" Silver haired explained. Brown hair jumps in before Xukun could ask more questions and starts talking
"Aaaand I was in the room too so I wanted to help you cool down. I our high technology air-conditioner but it was too dark I didn't know which buttons I wad pressing and probably pressed 'Antarctica' mode.  It was all chaos so I had no choice but knock you out. Eh you've out for almost 2 days-it wasn't because of me but because of the... box..." .

The silver haired stopped him from saying anymore "Give up on the box no one can ever open that. You want freedom right? You want to leave that place... Well we can help you with that..."











 

°Just let time return to that initial moment °