☆Chapter Twenty-Six☆

FOREVER

 

 

Hotel Pool

Mark and Jackson sat on the benches. Jackson held a can of pepsi while Mark had Yugyeom's Chocolate shake ."Mark what are we going to do with him" Jackson said in Mandarin so Yugyeom wouldn't understand, even though he couldn't hear them as he was busy swimming in the pool. "Well we can take him out around Beijing to play but we're busy tomorrow and I can't let him stay in the hotel by himself... Jackson you have a lot of friends do you know anyone who can take him out tomorrow". Jackson was silent for a moment as he tried hard to think "Hmmm most of them from China can't speak Korean though..... Ah there is someone! He's from Thailand!" "Thailand? Can he speak Chinese and Koran though?" Mark asked unsure and confused. "Yeah! I met him in Korea and he owns B'Chill Cafe and has a branch in Beijing. He knows basic Chinese but he carries a translator with him for business and He is quiet fluent in Korean".

Next day•Beijing Airport•8am•

"Hyung why are you bringing me here! I don't want to go back yet!" Yugyeom whined as he tried to escape from Mark's grip. "You dummy I told you many times we're here to pick up Jackson's friend and your stuff are still in the hotel right? I would've packed them up if I was taking you back".

They waited for 10 minutes, Yugyeom sipped his Ice choco shake resting the straw on his lips when a Skinny boy with his black hair styled up caught his attention. He wore a neat and casual business outfit, white MCM shirt underneath his charcoal black blazer and black jeans with leather shoes.

He wore a neat and casual business outfit, white MCM shirt underneath his charcoal black blazer and black jeans with leather shoes

The boy took off his retro looking yellow sunglasses off and hooked it on his MCM Shirt. His hand combed through his hair and at that moment he noticed Yugyeom staring at him, he looked back at Yugyeom and smiled. Yugyeom flusteredly looked down at his chocolate shake. "Yo BAmBAM!" he heard Jackson shout and realized the boy Jackson ran towards to was the boy he got caught staring at. "Yugyeom this is Kunpimook Bhu-wa-kul??, Just call him Bambam because no one can say his name properly right?" Jackson said as he still had some trouble pronouncing Bambam's name even after years of knowing each other. "Me and Mark have classes to teach and lots of papers to mark this week, we are too busy so Bambam will take you around Beijing. Don't worry he owns a cafe here so he is familiar with places in Beijing."

Jackson and Mark dropped off Bambam's stuff at the hotel Yugeyom stayed in, they then drove the two to one of the B'Chill cafe branches and left them alone.
 

Balance College•Li Ronghao's Physics class

Qin fen was off task in class as he was distracted by a round battery or button looking instrument on his desk. He found it this morning when it fell out of his jacket. "Hey psst Xukun! Ziyi!" he whispered to the two in front of him. They both turned their head to look back at him "What" Xukun whispered. "Take a look at this, is this yours Ziyi" he asked showing the device to Ziyi. Ziyi takes the device in his hand studying it hard "It's obviously a listening device but it's not mine, where'd you get this?". "I don't know I found it in my pocket an-" "Qin Fen!" the three boys immediately turned to Li Ronghao and Qin fen hid the device in his fist. "Y-yes" Qin fen responded "Tuan Laoshi is looking for you" Ronghao said. Qin fen sighed in relief he thought he got caught for not focusing in class that will decrease his points.

When Qin Fen saw Mark standing outside of the room smiling back at him he had an uneasy feeling. "Mar-Tuan Laoshi" Qin fen quickly changed the name preference. "Ay you don't have to be so formal around me when out of class" Mark said  smiling "I came to return this you left it on my car" he held out the tracking device. Qin fen was shocked and flustered that he unconsciously took out his hand (that hid the anonymous device) to take back his tracking device. The listening device caught Mark's eye "Oh I was looking for that thank you!" Mark chirped picking out the device from Qin fen's hand. Qin fen came back to his senses "Is that yours?" he asked the happy Mark. "Yep uhh no, actually my friend left it with me." Mark lied "Now get back to class and stay on track" he said giving the 'I have my eyes on you' gesture. Qin fen replied "oh" and entered back into his class scratching his head confused and dazed.

Field•3:25pm•

Junhui was coaching the boys who were running for the sprints at the Sport day. "Fan Chengcheng, He dongdong, Luo Zheng, Cai Xukun,Mu Ziyang, and Wang Yilong we have picked you six for the 800m run. Get in line for now" the six 800m runners went to stand at the starting lines. "The rest of you do some warm up and wait till I call your names and ahh Chen Minghao come here I need you to help keep track of their time".

Zhengting, Ruibin and Zeren sat down together at the center of the tracks with their Vitamin spring water. "Which one do you think you'll be running?" Ruibin asked the other two. "I hope I run the 100m sprint 200m is too long"said Zhengting. Ruibin and Zhengting looked at Zeren for his answer. Zeren was drinking his nongfu spring Vitamin water, he put the bottle down from his mouth a gulped down the red drink "I don't know, but either is fine for me also Zhengting 100m and 200m only have 100m difference. You won't die if you run 100m more!". Ruibin snickered at Zeren's remark at the same time they hear the whistle sound. "Hey they're running! Fan Chengcheng Jiayou! Run fasteer" Zhengting cheered. "Cai Xukun Jiayou!" "Go Xukun Bro!" The three turned to see where the cheering came from and as they expected it was from Xukun's friend Ziyi and his fanboy Zuo ye. Zhu Xingjie then came up to them "Hey Zeren and Ruibin we're next up for 100m sprint " he said. "What about me?" Zhengting asked "I think you're doing the 200m sprint" Zeren guessed, Xingjie nodded at that "Laoshi didn't call you for 100m sprint"he said. Zhengting blinked twice before he widen his eyes and grabbed onto his head "I'm running 200 meters!?" he screamed. "Gosh it's only 200 meters you won't die, stop over exaggerating" Xingjie commented " Yeah I told him the same thing like a minute ago" Zeren added. "Who wants to sprint 200 meters! You're all sporty like athletes  why don't you run for me?" Zhengting exclaimed. They all shake their heads "No one wants to sprint an extra 100 meter" said Ruibin "Exactly!" Zhengting replied proving his point. At a distance they hear Yang Feitong calling for them "Ruibin! Zeren! Jie ge! Come here quickly we're next up!".

And so Zhengting was left alone lying down on the field. His hands relaxed on his stomach as he had one leg up, the knee pointing towards the bright blue sky. He felt relaxed with his eyes closed and the fresh wind that softly blew when suddenly he feels an icy touch on his cheek, without hesitating he screams "FAn ChENGCHENG!". He hears a lazy "What~" from a far distance and figured out something was wrong that voice was definitely Chengcheng's but if he's far from here then who tapped the cold object onto Zhengting's cheek? Zhengting blinked open his eyes and only saw the Yellow Vitamin Water bottle. And then he saw the utterly handsome Cai Xukun's face appear!













 

° Forever you Forever now °