☆Chapter Two☆

FOREVER

 

 

 

 

Xiao Gui's house

No p.o.v

Sunday 6:30am

Shengen was at Xiao gui's front door.

Xiao Gui's parents were busy so they asked Shengen's parents to pick up Xiao gui. Of course being the good friends they are his parents agreed.
Bur because Xiao Gui is a dead sleeper they came to his house really early to wake him up.

Shengen presses the doorbell *Ding dong~ ding dong~*

The door clicks and it opens revealing Xiao Gui's parents Mr & Mrs Wang (a/n:his real name is Wang Linkai) . "Morning!" Shengen greets cheerfully "Oh it's Shengen~" Mrs Wang replies "Come in We were waiting for you. Xiao gui is still asleep go wake him up!" "Yes Ma'am" Shengen jokingly Salutes and runs up the stairs to Xiao gui's room.

"Wahhhh it's a Ghost!" Shengen yells as he bursts into Xiao gui's room. Seeing that Xiao gui isn't showing any reaction Shengen gets closer to Xiao gui's face and screams in a high pitched voice "XIIIIAAAAO GUUAA-AIIiiii" his voice cracks. Shengen sighs.

Shengen: "LIN LIN GONG ZHU! GET UP!!!" (gong zhu= princess)(Xiao gui's dad's nickname for him)

Xiao Gui: "Aayyye~ Shut up!"

Shengen: "LIN LIN! RISE AND SHINE!"

Xiao Gui: "......"

Shengen looks at Xiao Gui for a good 10 seconds and finally decides to do it. "Forgive me..."
Shengen reaches to Xiao Gui's dreads and pulls them not too hard but hard enough that it lifts Xiao Gui's head a bit.

"Wake up or else I'll chop them off!" Shengen warns.

Xiao Gui's eyes immediately blink open."Ai ai aye! Da Ge!大哥(big bro) let go! Let go! I'm up! I'm up!"

Shengen grins "Plan B success! Yeah!"
"Go get changed it's 7o'clock!". Xiao Gui looks up at the clock hanging on his wall it reads 7:18am (because Shengen can't read Analogue clocks well).

After changing into a hoodie and black sweat pants Xiao Gui gets his second suitcase out and packs his last pile of things in with Shengen helping him.

"Why didn't you pack this all last night?" Shengen asks.

"Don't know, yoo lazy? This is the last one anyways" Xiao Gui answers calmly.

While Shengen packs Xiao Gui's clothes Xiao Gui gets his back pack putting his important items in like his ipad, headphones, some snacks that he'll grab from the kitchen , and his Huba plush that he got from the claw machine .

"You still have that?" Shengen says in disbelief while zipping up the suitcase "You know I can't sleep without it"  "I know I know Let's go!".

8:20am

"Mum!Dad! I'm going!"Xiao gui shouts.

Dad :"Take care son don't cause too much trouble! "

Mum: "Don't forget to contact us regularly " she stops to wipe an invisible tear "I don't want to waste money just to give you a call"

Dad: "Also son I'll be storing some of my boxes of equipment in your room Thanks"

Xiao Gui whines "Heyyy". Mum gives Xiao Gui a hug "Mama is joking but your dad is actually going to use your room" she quickly whispers. Xiao Gui smiles he will miss them so much. She gives a Xiao Gui a peck on his cheek "Shengen take care too! Bye bye "She said in a sweet voice waving to him.

Xiao Gui and Shengen hop into the car waiting for Shengen's dad who is still talking to Xiao Gui's parents.

In the car

Out of no where Xiao Gui asks Shengen a question "Shengen you work part-time at '4Walls furniture' right?"

Shengen who was on his phone answers "Yup. Why you ask?"

" Hmmm should I start getting a job too?"

Shengen looks up from his phone "You? A job?"

Xiao Gui was offended by his reaction but knows Shengen was joking. "What's with your reaction?"

"First" Shengen starts pointing out his finger " You, Wang Linkai have parents that are rich they give you enough allowance every week and would still send them to you. Second your personality.... You're not just the type who would go for a job at such a young age! Plus you know your dreadlocks won't really give a good impression. Why are you wanting a job all of a sudden?"

Xiao Gui hesitates whether he should tell Shengen, he chooses not to"Hmph whatever".

Xiao Gui turns to face the window and glares outside. "Awww Linlin is mad!" Shengen coos and pinches his cheeks. "Aya!" Xiao Gui pulls Shengen's hand away from his cheeks.

Balance college

Zhoumi p.o.v

7:10am

I look at the 2 ̶b̶o̶y̶s̶ men in front of me unamused. They've been fighting since Henry woke up from his 'Dream of Paradise'.

I sigh for the hundredth time. When will they ever stop? This happens almost everyday.

I checked my wristwatch, It's time for me to go. "Hey Mark I'm going to greet the new teachers . I'll leave them to you bye!" I quickly open the door ignoring Mark's protests. Turning to my right I see Xukun? running away . 'This kid' I shake my head.

Stepping down the stairs to the front desk where Victoria and two new faces are there waiting for me. Seems like Victoria has already talked to them.

"Morning! sorry to keep you waiting. My name is Zhoumi" I introduced myself and shake their hands.
The tall one introduces himself first. He looks like Heechul."Nice to meet you. I'm Wen Junhui call me Jun" the sceond guy with gold blonde hair speaks " Hi I'm Xu Minghao hope we will get along".

 

 

"I heard you just arrived last week from Korea right?" Victoria asks. "Ah yes. We're sorry we couldn't come a month early we had some issues in Korea and Last week we had to fill some paper works too" Jun answered.

 

"Oh it's fine we're more glad you're actually here at least!" Victoria responded. Yeah you were panicking and ranting about them over the last month .

 

"I'll show you two around .Oh and your things have arrived here too they're in our room"

 

Minghao: "We share a room?"

Zhoumi:"...."

Zhoumi: " Is that meant to be a 'Yes! We share a room' or 'No! We have to share a room' ?"









 

°...is still echoing through my ears °