She is Her

Saranghae~~~

 

Tiffany POV:

My eyes go to find that voice’s owner.

“You?” I said with wider eyes.

“Yes, it was me!”

I look at her disbelief, and then look at the evil man again.  “So, what did you plan?  Kill me?  Like my mother?”

“…”  He just give me what the hell look before he drag the woman left me dumb fullness.

“Ahhhhh I can’t believe this!!!”  I said as I hit my head on the wall.  So, stupid of me!  I almost fall to his pure acting.  I thought him really sincere to let my Hyunnie be with me.  I never expect him to keep this grudge and repay it in this worsen way. 

“He is just the same like his mother!”  I scream all I want to release my dissatisfaction.

 

Seohyun POV:

“Psssstttt ahjusshi!”

“Waeyo Seohyun ahhh?  Why are you dragging me here?”

“Look at there!”  I point to my clumsy umma, walk in to her car.

“Nehhh why?”

“Follow her!”  I drag ahjusshi in her car.

“But why?  She might have to settle her business.  It must be something really important.”  He is being noisy with all the question but still follow my orders.

“Shhhhh…  I smell something strange just now.  Remember, she avoiding us to hear her conversation just now when she receive the calls, then suddenly acts weirdly.  I know, her mind is only at out Fany unnie now, I don’t believe it’s something relates with her business!”

“You mean, it relates with . . . ?”  Ahjusshi look at me while his mind still thinking.  I think he got what I mean.

“Ppalllliiiiii!!!!!!!!!!”

“Okay, I got it!”  He said as he start the car engine and leave the entrance.  I hope we can still manage to traps umma’s car.

 

Stephanie POV:

I feel trembles in my whole body but I need to control it.  I want my princess to be safe.  I need to save her!  She is the reasons of my life.  I don’t want to lose her like how I lose my sister.

The feeling of losing someone is really ! 

“Fany ahhhh!  Wait for umma!”  I said while my tears over flowing through my cheeks.  I can hear my voice really cracks of trembling.

Finally I arrive at the place.  It’s so scariest place.  Old house, dirty, silent and far away from others.

I walk in with 1001 thought in my feelings.

“So, finally we are here!”  I heard her voice, I turn back and saw her, clapping her hands.

“I thought you are died already!!!”

“Huhhh?  Why should I die before I kill all of you?”

“Hey!  What’s your problem?”

“My problem is I can’t let all of you be happy!”

“You are crazy!”

“I am!”

 

 

DEAR MY BELOVED READERS

MIANHAE...HERE ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER...HOPE YOU LIKE IT...

I WILL ENDS THIS SOON...SEE YA TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER....

AND

HAVE A NICE DAY

<3