He had have a Girl!

Saranghae~~~

Tae Kyung POV:

“What did I seen just now?  Is it her?”  I thought by myself.

“Hyung!”  Hong Ki tap my shoulder.

“You can make me heart attack you know?”  I’m yelling to him.

“Aishhh… Impossible!  How can you get some illness if your girl always took a good care of you?”  Hong Ki said while pointing to the triplet.

“She is coming~~~”  He giggling before approach the girl.

“Yoona shi!  This chocolate is for you!  And for my black pearl, here take these sweet candies!”  Hong Ki flirting with those girls.

“I’m sorry Seo yah…  Hyung will beat me up if I tackle you!”  And now, he try to flirting with my girl!

“You!  Chincchhhaaaa~~~”  He sigh after I pulled his ears until reddish.

“You deserve it monkey!”  Yuri said as she tap Hong Ki’s shoulder.

“Yahhh!  Black pearl!  How can you say your boy is monkey?”  Hong Ki make his cutest face.

Yuri just made her yurkkk’s face.

“Seobaby~~~”  I wave his hand in front of Seohyun’s face.  This girl always daydreaming!

“Oppa!”  Finally, she is back to the real world.  Gegege…  She is giggling.

“How your first day here?  I hope you like it!”  I asked worriedly.

“Neh…  Kwenchaanaaa…”  Seo Hyun answer sweetly.

“Aisshhh!  You guys so sweet!  But I wonder how you can be this sweet boy yet you are such a cold and tempered guy with others? And unfortunately including me?”  Hong Ki’s interruption again.  The situation become ackward.

“Shut your mouth please. . .”  I closed his mouth.

“So guys, since this is the first day for this semester and the class finish early, what is your plan?”  I ask them.

“What about amusement park?  I never been there for quite a long time oppa!”  Seo Hyun give a suggestion.

“I’m so sorry, I already have a date!”  Yoona said.

“Me too!”  Yuri also excuses herself.

“What?”  Hong Ki rubbing his elbow since Yuri pinches it. 

“Ahhh me too can’t make it hyung.  Mianhaeyooo~”  He sigh after understand the hint made by Yuri and Yoona.

 

At the amusement park:

  

“Yahhh look at the guy.  Is it he who we saw at the college just now?”  Sunny said to Tae Yeon.

“Hmmm..  Yup!  Wae?  You like him?”  Tae Yeon while looking at other place not interested in their topic.

“Of course not me!  I just think that our new lovely friend is like him!”  She said while buying the token.

“Tippany???”  Tae Yeon ask curiously.

“Then, who else?  Jessica?  I don’t like her so she is not our new lovely friend stupid!”  Sunny said while steps in front of ghost house.

“Yahhh!  Are you sure you want to come in?”  Tae Yeon asked her cousin.

“Wae?  Are you afraid?”  Sunny asked her back.

“Nehhh…  Not me!  It is you who was crying of afraid when we last entered the ghost house!”  Tae Yeon feel weird with her cousin.

“Hehe…  Yup I am!  But I want to stalk those 2 latter.  For my friend sake!  Just wonder whether they are a couple or not!”  Sunny giggling although she can felt something flying in her stomach.

 

Sunny POV:

“Aishhh!  What did cross in my mind!”  I scream while running out from the ghost house.

“Don’t say that I doesn’t remind you before!”  Tae Yeon comfort her cousin.

“Unnie!  Are you okay?”  That young lady give me a bottle of drink.

“Nehh… Gomawo…”  I took it before finish it.  It make me feel more comfortable.

“My name is Seo Hyun.  You unnie?”  She asked me again.

“I’m Sunny and this is my cousin, Tae Yeon!”  Both of them shake their hand and bow to greet each other.  Aissshhh such a good girl.  No wonder she can get this handsome guy. 

Ahhh!  What’s wrong with his boyfriend?  Looking at me just like want to swallow me.

“Say sorry to her!”  Finally his voice was out but!  What the???

“Sorry for what?”  I asked curiously.

“You had just bumped her while running away from that ghost house.  For your information, she was just came out from hospital yesterday and still not in a really good condition!”  He yelling to me.  (Well!  Just like what Hong Ki had mention just now<<

“I’m sorry it is accidental.  It is unintentionally!”  I said to Seo Hyun although those words are more as respond to his boyfriend.

“It is okay unnie.  Oppa don’t take it too much!  I had said it is okay rite?”  Seo Hyun bow to us before bring her annoying plus arrogant and boyfriend but handsome!

“Such a !!!”  I sigh.

“It is your fault!”  Tae Yeon mumbling herself.

“I should remind Tiffany to stop felling to that guy!”  I said with my determined.

“Of course!  Because they seem like a good couple, Tiffany can get the more kind guy!”  Tae Yeon agree with her cousin’s statement.

“Or maybe she can join our club!”  Sunny grinning her teeth full of aegyo.

“Please don’t make those aegyo face!  I hate it!!!”  Tae Yeon knock her cousin’s head.

“You are the presiden, I’m vice presiden and maybe she can be our secretary!”  Sunny start to talk nonsense.

Actually, they establish a club for a solo or single girl like them.  Who doesn’t have a boyfriend and doing the activities together.  So, they will not feel lonely.  Actually, it just the fun of it.  Not being taken seriously since the member is only both of them.  Haha.  Sunny and Tae Yeon are still single in this fanfic.  So, who will be their future boyfriend?  You think?

 

***Tae Kyung POV:

I know that they purposely followed us.  I can feel the two latter start looking at us since we are arrived.  And I think I feel familiar with those two faces until I remember them before come in to the ghost house.  And they still followed us in there.

I don’t know what they want.  I forget that Seo Hyun cannot be to scared or she will got her sick back.  So, I protect and bring her out of the camp as quick as possible.

After looking her pale face, I looking her asthma pump in her bag.  Thanks god that she is okay.  But suddenly, the stalker goes bump my pity girl and go without saying sorry.

Although Seohyun said it is okay but I still want to ask why exactly they follow me.  Unfortunately, Seo Hyun drag me out before I asked her.

Ahhh!  Is it them who was talking with that girl?

“Oppa!”  Seo Hyun raise her voice out since I didn’t hear she was calling me before that.

“Nehhh…  I’m had influenced by you.  Daydreaming at public place!”  I rub my back head.

“Lets go back!”  Seo Hyun drag me.

“I’m sorry that I made you sick again.”  I apologized for the earlier mistake.

“It’s okay.  Thank you for bring me here.  I had not come here since appa doesn’t allow me and please don’t tell him what had happened.  I just doesn’t want make him mo worry!”  She said firmly.

“Anything for you dear!”  I said happily.