Help Me!

Saranghae~~~

Seo Hyun POV:

“Morning my princess!  Don’t you have your class?”  Appa kiss unnie’s forehead.

“Yurkkk!”  Grandpa smirking feel something dizzy in his stomach.

“Jealousy old man!” Appa move his hand made Tiffany unnie in his arms.

“Yahhh!  Don’t act like she is your princess since you had abandon her before!”  Grandpa throw appa’s hand.

“You are so funny!”  Both of unnie and me burst in to laugh. 

“Please stop that appa and oppa in law!  You are like a little children who fight over each other!  Please be more matured in front of the girls!”  Uncle Leo tries to get the men over.

“Huhhh!  Like you are not!”  Appa and Grandpa said in harmonize.

“So, are you getting better Hyunnie?”  Tiffany’s unnie my hair softly.

“Well!  Guess what unnie?”  I ask her to guess.

“What?  You can come home today?”  Tiffany’s unnie startled.

“Unfortunately not but the doctor said earlier that if everything okay today, I’ll back home tomorrow!  Yippi!”  I show my excitement.

“Wahhh!  I can’t wait for it Hyunnie!!!”  Unnie jumped excitement.

“Well!  You will come back to our home too right my princess?”  Grandpa stumped at appa’s question.

“What!  Why did you want to take my princess away?”  Grandpa shows his disagrees.

“She is my daughter!” 

“She is my granddaughter!”

“She is my niece!”

“She is my U.N.N.I.E!”  I also don’t want to give in the struggle of winning my unnie.  Haha.

Tiffany unnie just scratch her head, don’t know which side to choose.

“Leave with me!  I take you when he doesn’t want you!”  Grandpa said.

“Leave with us!  I had promise to my sister, I’m gonna take care and be your guard!”  Uncle Leo said.

“Leave with your Hyunnie and me!  We will be a happy family!  Like your umma wishes!”  Appa said.

“Leave with me!  Remember your promise to not leave me again?”  I remind her.

“Yahhh!  Give me a few minutes to think!”  I can see how hard she needs to do a critical thinking.

 Tiffany POV:

“Yahhh!  Give me a few minutes to think!”  And I go out of the room.  My head feel so heavy.

 “Umma!  Now that they had feel my love and love me like we always want.  However, I still can feel the suffers!”

 “I really can’t think properly right now!”

“I don’t want anyone to feel unsatisfied.  May I make all of them be happy?”

I look at the sky blankly.

"Who should I choose?  I love all of them!"