My First Day!

Saranghae~~~

Leo POV:

I look at my little princess’ face.  It is so calm when she is sleeping.  The face is very similar to her omma.  I miss you unnie.  I wonder if you are here, you will raise her very very well.  Yeah!  She had growth up to be a nice girl but I’m still worry if it is not as superb as if can do it unnie.  You are the best!!!

“Ahjusshiii~~~”  Tiffany look at me weirdly.

“Ngeee~~~”  I show her my grinning teeth.

“What are you doing?”  Tiffany just worry whether her uncle is crazy or what.  Suddenly he scream YOU ARE THE BEST!!! With his thumb up with both of hand.

What did he ever doing and thinking?  Such a childish ahjusshiiii~~~  Tiffany mumbling by herself.

“Yahhh!  I mean  I am the best rite?”  Haha…  Leo cover his ashamed.

“Whatever~~~”  I messing his hair before go out of the car.

“Aishhhh!  Yahhh you are rude nice!  How come you can play with your uncle’s head?”  I scream while go out of the car.

“Are you mad at me?”  Tiffany give me a pout face.

“Aisshhh…  Absolutely not dear.  Haha I like it that much!”  I kiss her forehead.

“Yahhh!  Ahjusshiii!”  I run before she can catch me and hit my head.

“You are just as gangster as me.”  I sigh myself.

“And you are the one who responsible for it.  This is what I got from you.”  Chinchaa?  Aishhhh!  What had I though her.

“Just kidding ahjusshi~~~”  Tiffany show her eyesmile.

“I need to prepare myself before go to the college.”  She said before go in her room.

 

At the entrance of SM College:

“Are you sure are you okay?  You even doesn’t get your full sleep last night.

“Then, did you want me to absent for my first day?  Did you look at grandpa’s reaction when we just arrive early in the morning?  When he keep remind me of my first day in this college?”  Tiffany mumbling while still look at the mirror adjusting her pink ribbon clip hair.

“Yahhh.  Here let me correcting it for you my little princess.”  Leo adjusting the clip hair so that it look more neat and smart on her little princess.

“Yahhh!  I’m not kid anymore!”  Tiffany protest her uncle’s reaction.

“Please be a good princess dear!  Be a good student here and make us proud of you!  Hwaitinggg!!!”  Leo shout while show hwaiting’s gestures.

“What a cheap reaction. . .”  Tiffany sigh while go out of the car.  What a childish ahjusshi~~~

“If you have any problem just contact me dear!”  Leo said before he go with his car.  He promise that he will get a car for Tiffany if Tiffany had familiar with the road at Seoul.  So, before that, it is his responsibility to sent and fetch her.  He just doesn’t want Tiffany being sent by the driver like she never had a family. 

 

In the class:

“So Tiff!  I’m really glad that at least I have someone that can be my friend!”  Jessica said coldly.  She is my new friend, she is from the state also like me.  Seem like both of us cannot speak Hangeul fluently, so it is hard for us to be friendly with other.  However, I had prepared it and even I never forget to learn our language.  The mother tongue language of my omma but my first language is English when I’m in California.  Nobody will understand me if I said in Hangeul.

“Yeah!  But we should learn more.”  I said and showing my eyesmile.

“For what?  I’m bet that I will be here for only 1 year.  I had aim to achieve my goals!!!”  She so determine when she said her wishes.

Well.  Jessica hates to live in Korea back.  She had grown up at the state until suddenly her parents want her to come back to Korea because they see her daughter had forgotten who she is.  A Korean is always Korean.  And guess what?  I can see that she had lost it.  Unlike me, I always love Korean even I had stay oversea for almost 10 years.

“Yahhh!  It is fun to stay here if you had loved it you know?”  I try to convince her.

“Yeahhh!  It is true!  Later, I will bring both of you to discover the happiness side of Korea so that you will be a fully Korean!”  Sunny grinning her teeth.

“Who are you GUSU?”  Jessica give her death glare to the old fashion girl.

“Yahhh!”  Sunny start to yelling.

“I’m Sorry!  I’m Taeyon, and this is my cousin, Sunny!”  Taeyon give her hand when she approach us.

“I’m Tiffany and this is Jessica!  We are new here, please be nice to us please.”  Tiffany show her eye smile again.  (Yeah seems it is her most precious asset)

 

After the class:

“So, are you sure you did not want to follow us?  We will bring you to the amusement park.  It is so fun there Fany yahhh!”  Sunny said excitedly.

“I want but I’m too sleepy and I’m sorry for that.  Next time okay?”  I show her my sorry face.

“Aishhh!  I’m melt with you aegyo!”  Taeyon said with her dorky style.

“Yahhh!  You always complain when I show you mine but when this girl?  What I am here just now?  You are melt?  HUHHHH!”  Sunny pout with her aegyo.

“Stop showing me your annoying aegyo.  It is too much and I am enough of it that distract almost my entire life!  Stop that curse please. . .”  Taeyon begging Sunny with her pity face and aoutomatically he got one punch by her lovely cousin.

“It is hurt you know?  Jerk!”  Taeyon yell to her cousin.

“You are so funny frenz!”  I said before my eyes caught by a man riding his motorbike.

Ahhh…  Not only me but also my two friends.

Tiffany POV:

“He is so cool!”  Sunny said without notice it.

We look at him who put off his helmet and hand socks.  (Imagine Jang Geun Suk in ‘Baby and Me’ movie when he attract the heroin attention when their first meeting!)

Omo!  He look at me while he pass front of us.  I can feel my heart beat.  (Suddenly the ringtone of Greatest of Love OST ringing>>>Duguen dugeun. . . )

“Aishhh my uncle had arrived!  Thanks you guys for you accompany.”  I gave them a hug before leave.

 

*****  Okay!  Here we go.  So far, Tiffany, Soo Young, Jessica, Taeyon and Sunny had appeared in this fanfic.  I wonder what the other four girls’ character.  Next chapter, Seohyun will made her debut in this fanfic with her triplet!  I am just still not sure for HyoYeon’s character.  Haha just wait and see yeahhh!!!