He is just Too Stupid...>_

Saranghae~~~

Seo Hyun POV:

“Unnie!” I chased her.

“Please don’t leave me again!”  I hug her not to let her take any step further.

“Hyunnie~~~  Please let me go!  It is too hard for me to stay beside you!”  Unnie look into my eyes.

“But why?  I’ll help you make our appa love you like he love me and even more!”  I cry as much as I can.

“It is impossible!  He never love omma and me.  We are the most people that he hate~”  Unnie sigh again.

“No!  He love both of you!  He just too stupid!”  My word made Unnie giggling.

“Yahhh!  How come you can say your appa like that?  Remember!  You are the most polite girl and your life is full of manner!”  Unnie smiling showing her brighter eye smiles.

“Yup!  He is too stupid because cannot recognize his own love.  Just wait until I can brainwash his mind!”  I said before hug her again.

*** Mr. Hwang POV:

“Unnie!”  I heard that word came out from .

“How come it become the first word that came out from your word?  Can’t you said APPA instead of UNNIE?”  Aishhh!  This kid really made my heart feel ache.  I call the doctor.

“She was fully awake now!  Where is her sister?  She want to meet her!”  The doctor said before left me.

“Huhhh!”  I sigh before come to her ward.

“Morning Seo baby!”  I greet her.

“Where is unnie?  Did she leave me again?”  She start to cry again.

“Yahhh!  How come you crying finding her and ignored my greets?”  I open my eyes bigger.

“Did unnie doesn’t believe in what I was said to her just now?”  Seo Hyun still ignoring me, she mumble to herself.

“Just now?”  When did they meet, I was beside her for the whole night.  Is it she sneak out and when to see her unnie?  No!  She just awake from her comma and her unnie is still in the ward.

Last night, that cold man bring her grandchild back to the hospital.  She is just too weak.  How come she donate her blood when she is one of the low blood pressure girl? 

No matter what, I just repay her kindness by donate my blood back to her.  So, I’m free of her kindness when she was risking her life for saving my daughter.

“Stupid appa~”  She said before giggling still sobbing in her tears.

“Nehhh!  What did you said just now?”  I just too shocked when hear all those words from my good manner daughter.

 “Nothing?  Did unnie really go?”  She asked me again while put off her wire.

“What are you doing?”  I can’t predict what is in her mind right now.

“She will go back to California today!  I hope that I can meet and stop her!”  She try to move her body before she sigh for her hurt ache.

“Auchhh!”  She hold her pain.

“Pabooo!  You are still weak, stop moving!”  I stop her from moving.

“I need to stop her.  I love her and don’t want her to left again!”  She was too stubborn!

“She not goes to California yet!”  The cold man has to postpone their fly since her granddaughter still in the hospital.  Tiffany still rest in her ward, she was fainted last night.

“Jinja???”  Then, now you believe in me unnie???