Behind this hatred

Saranghae~~~

Grandpa POV:

I replace the wet towel on her forehead. I caress her hair.

“I’m sorry wifey! I can’t keep my promise to raise and protect our children and even my only grandchild!” My tears fall on my cheek.

I regretting for let my first daughter married that jerk. How can he married her after ruined my another child. How can I’m so stupid for not realized he is the one who make my daughter suffered? I will not allowed he married Mi Young if I know the exact situation.

*** Flashback.

“Finally, we will be a family my friend!” Hwang Tae Suk said happily after the dinner. We set the dinner to arrange our children marriage. I had be friend with him seen we child.

“Well, me too!” Nothing can be compared with my happiness when my daughter will be married with my bestfriend’s son.

***

Although some bad new come before the wedding, the wedding still held with a big ceremony. I can see my daughter’s smile brightly in the photos wedding. It cheers my hearts again after my wife died one month before the ceremony.

She is the only one that I have when my wife go. My other children just know to hurt my feeling until I even declared them as not my flesh blood child anymore.

*** End of Flashback.

“Omma!” Tiffany said it again and again while dreaming.

“Fany yahhh~~~” I try to wake her up. Sweats are over her face.

“Omma!” She shouts again before her wake up and she is crying now.

“Tiffany~~~” I hug her. I don’t know how to comfort her. I just rub her back a little while just like what I usually do to comfort my Mi Young.

“Grandpa! I miss omma~~~” She is crying again.

“Shhhh… Grandpa is here for you. Omma is watching us now, so please stop crying our little princess!” I comforting her again. She is so stubborn just like her omma. She is crying until felt asleep on my shoulder.

*** Leo POV:

I look at him. He trying his hard to comfort that girl. Finally, he can show his loves. For a long time, he keeps his love hidden it from anybody.

I look at my sister’s photo. “Unnie! My decision to bring Princess here is the best! Now, she had change appa! I know that she will be able to face and solve our family’s problem and make it as yours wishes. A dream family!” I keep on smiling while looking at her photos.

Well! My unnie such a tough woman. She sacrifice everything for people around her although it is hurt for her. She follow arranged married cause he very love our parents and willing to fulfill their wishes.

Yet, after the married, I know she is not happy since her husband doesn’t love her. And the more worse thing! Her twin sister, Stephanie unnie pregnant of her husband’s daughter. How can you imagine it? My father throw Stephanie unnie away from our family.

However, my father only know his second child was pregnant. The fact about the father of that baby still keep as secret between those two twin until her death. Luckly, I found and pickup her diary. Then, only father and me know about the secret after that twin.

Mi Young unnie really love her sister until adopt that baby without reveal the identity as it is the wishes of her twin.

Stephanie unnie stay at the state and the last news from her is she is married and have a happy family. She feel guilty and regret for being in scandal with her sister’s fiancé.

Mi Young unnie is so kind. She love Tiffany like her own daughter yet she need to keep her promise to hide Tiffany’s identity. She really want that jerk man to love his daughter very much but that man never care about the love that they give him a lot.

He really dumb with his hatreds. She hate Mi Young unnie because she can’t have his love one, Stephanie.

He plays around behind his nice wife, create a new scandal with her sister in law and get a daughter. His brother really mad with him. I don’t know who is behind the death of his brother but he was escaped from that accused. Maybe he used his money to cover it but Mi Young sister really believe that her husband really not guilty.

Sometimes, I really hate of those kindness that my sister have. However, even myself can feel her love and really change to who I am now. I just hope that, someday, they will appreciate my sister’s sole and love just like me.

*** Seo Hyun POV:

Appa worried so much but Tae Kyung oppa covered it for me. I just felt when I’m on my way at the college. Finally, I convinced her after showing my strength although it is so hurt and pain.

I hope unnie will recover soon so that I’ll be able to meet her in the college soon.

### I think that it is more clearer now right. SeoHyun and Tiffany had been a sibling but not a flesh blood siblings. >_< Keep on writing!