Your Idiotic Oppa

Saranghae~~~

Tiffany POV:

“Hello my chinggu?” Tae Yeon wave my hand in front of her face.

“Why are you look so moody today?” Jessica asking me.

“… Nope!”

“Yes! Don’t deny it!” Sunny supporting her chinggu, Jessica. They start become and intimate friend although fighting nonstop make the kid leader feel annoying.

“If you have any problem just tell us!” TaeTae said softly made my mood come back.

“That is my wifey!” Tae Yeon said when looking at my eye smile.

“Huhhh!” Sunny smirking followed by Jessica. They try to imitate us.

“So, will we hang out together after the class?” Tae Yeon asking us try to stop the two Tom n Jerry friends teasing us.

“I heard that today will hold a final selection for our boy band audition. They will fight with other college’s band in the national college contest! How if we watching the live band performing?” Jessica give a suggestion.

“Is it free right? Since it was for selection?” Tae Yeon! Don’t be so stingy!

“Even if we need to pay for it, Jessica’s boyfriend will pay it for us.”

“Huhhh? What is that mean?” Tae Yeon and me look at Jessica, waiting for her answer.

“I’m officially couple with that Banana Boy>>>Lee Hong Ki!” She said coldly trying to cover her shyness maybe.

“What???” We almost scream with that latest news.

“Well, I think you are not interested with Korean boy?” I ask her since she had said it to me. She even never thinks of having a Korean boyfriend although she was a playgirl.

“But he was so cute and he had saved me from my past ex boyfriends!” Jessica tells the story when Hong Ki help her from her ex threats.

***

“Hi girls! Nice to meet you!” Hong Ki greet us.

“Let me introduce you with my hyung! He is our vocalist!” He calls his hyung.

“Hyung! Stop having a sweet talking with your only baby!” He drags his hyung.

“Huhhh!” I sigh.

“What?” He give me a ‘what the hell’ looks.

“Unnie~~~” I look at the girls beside him.

“I’m pity with you Hong Ki! Your boy band will have a foolish image since this idiotic vocalist is your leader!” I whisper to Hongki made the two man in front of me wider their eyes.

“Yahhh! I don’t want a stupid fan like you! You are disbanded from watching our awesome performance!” He was so arrogant when saying those words.

“Awesome?” I smirk.

“I’m just so lucky enough for knowing you are the member of this group before lend my ears hearing that idiot performance. Thanks god!” I said before left them behind.