Can you stay away from my Hyunnie please???

Saranghae~~~

My eyes detected the latter!  Sitting alone having her meals, looking down sadly while texting somebody and it must be me.

#  1 message from ‘My Totoro Unnie’.

Tiffany             :  Okay!  Just don’t be close with me since I only give bad influences.  Please just go chasing your oppa!!!  (I’m put my face now)

Aishhh you are so cute my super duper jealousy unnie.  I just reply an “Okay!!!” while took my step go to her before this annoying tt come to boost me!

“Mianhae?”

“Huhhh!  So, you are the junior that want to get my oppa away?”

“…”

“Everything is okay before you come to this college!”

“What is your problem?”  I ask them since they start to be harsh with me by pushing me kneeling down.

“I don’t want you to be close with our oppa!  You will make his image down!”

“Who?”

“Tae Kyung oppa!”

“But he is my oppa!”

“Huhhh!”  One of the girls pull my hair.

I just crying as much as I can  (Sorry because being a cry baby just hoping my angle will come to rescue me).  The four of them are bullying me.

“I’m telling you to stay away from him!”  Another girl pushing my head. 

“Yahhhh!!!” 

***

Tiffany POV:

I was sitting calmly having my meal before my eyes caught out a weak latter being bullied with those tt fans. 

“Yahhh!!!”  I shout at them before kick them one by one.  Well I’m is a gangster in another pretty side of me.

“Don’t you ever dare to touch my Hyunnie again!”  I’m warning them before they run away.

“Are you okay?”  I look back to my Hyunnie.  Just to found her with that jerk guy.

“Since when did he arrived?”  I mumble to myself since he had brought Hyunnie along with him.  “Huhhh!  That jerk guy!  Can you stay away from my Hyunnie please???”