The confrontation

Saranghae~~~

Grandpa POV:

“Hyunnie~”  I heard Tiffany said that girl’s name.

“You should stop made them being apart.  They really have a great sense!”  Uncle Leo said still looking on her princess.

“Just forget the past!  Tell him the truth!  Then only he can realize it.”  Leo said again.  His brother in law is so stupid.  He still cannot find out the biggest love that hidden in his grudge.

“Should I do like that?  But he doesn’t deserve it!  You know how he had hurt your sisters?”  I respond to my son’s idea.

“He is just too stupid and we should make him clear!  Then, only Tiffany can be happy!”  Leo said again.

“Is it what you want now right?”  Leo said again.

“Yup!  I want her to be happy!  I want to change this situation.”  Well, I f I can made this earlier, I bet that Mi Young also can be happy with her family.

***

“I want to say something to you!”  I give him a cup of coffe.

“Wahhh!  Don’t pretend to be nice with me.  Did you want to say thanks for help that last night?  No need cause I just doesn’t want to debt her for saving my daughter life!”  Huhh!  That guy so arrogant although he is stupid!

“I want to tell you the truth!”  I try to hold my anger.  I came not to start another fight.

“…”  He just keep quiet waiting for my next line.

“Tiffany is Stephanie’s daughter!”  I said without looking at him.

“I knew it already!”  He said while drinking the coffee.

“Jinjaa?  Then, why did you hate her?”  I look at him can’t believe it.  So, he already know it before me?

“How come I can love a daughter of my lover with somebody else?”  He squeeze the cup.  I can see anger in his eyes.

“Now I had got it!”  I said with a smirk.  He look at me madly.

“Let me talk first!”  I stop him who want to start another fight again.  Huhhh!  So tempered man.  I wonder, why I married him with my daughter?

“Stephanie never married and that girl is your daughter!”  He turns his face to me.  Ask for more explanation.  I just give him Mi Young’s diary for an explanation.