Lovey Dovey Family

Saranghae~~~

Tiffany POV:

“So my princess!  Had you made the decision?”  Uncle Leo even wait for me in front of the room.  I just walk pass him enter the room weakly.

“I don’t know if my choice will be accepted by all of you or not but!” 

“Just straight to the point!  Tell them that you choose me!”  Grandpa cut my words off.

“Nope!  She will choose me!  Her appa!”

“No!  She will live with us again just like before!”

“No!  She want to live with her family!”

“We are also her family!”

“STOP IT!!!”  I almost scream until lost my voice.

I rubbed my face before saying “ Let’s live a happily family together!”  Finally I said those words.

“But before that, you should make a choice dear!  And of coarse you should choose your appa!”

“No!  You should never forget us dear!  We really love you!”

“DON’T START IT A.G.A.I.N pleaseeee~”  I beg to them for this time.

“Let me finish first!”

“We are a FAMILY right?”  They jus nodded their head while biting their lips not want to make any sounds.

“Why don’t we leave together?  We can have a very very complete FAMILY!  I will have my grandpa, appa, sister, and my uncle!”  Finally I express my opinion and they were seems very shock with that idea.