Hwaiting!!!

Saranghae~~~

Seohun POV:

“So my princess, like I had promise, this is your car!” Uncle Leo said as we arrived at the home.

“Wahhh! Thank you so much! May I take a look?” Unnie look so happy, I just look at ahjusshi with 1001 meanings. Both of us smiling to each other. At least, this can made her moody disappear.

“Wahhh my princess have a new car!” Grandpa and appa come out when hearing the noisy from us.

“Should I buy you one?” Appa asking me.

“For what? Unnie is my great driver!”

“What? I’m your driver?”

“Why?” I pouting my face. “You are so stingy cause doesn’t want me to come in your car!”

“Go riding you oppa’s bike!”

“…”

“I think that both of you are being influenced by your childish appa and grandpa!”

“WHAT?” Both of us said in union.

“Since yesterday I heard you are quarrel for non stop!”

“Yeah I admit it but is it really come from us?” Appa asking seriously feel a little bit touchy with ahjusshi’s words.

“Well, I heard that older will give a good and bad example to their child. Somehow, almost all child will follow their parent’s attitude!” Grandpa also seem so serious.

“That’s it! I don’t want my nieces to be like you guys!” Uncle Leo said while tapping the two men’s shoulder.

“I also don’t want them to be like you! But I think Tiffany already have some of your gangster’s charismatic role!” Appa said before his head being knocked by Uncle Leo.

“Yahhh! I’m your brother in law!” Well he just approved what appa mention just now.

“You deserve it!” Hehe… “Straight to the point, I think they should be QUARANTINE from you guys!” He add his words.

“What?” Grandpa and appa asking shockingly.

***

Seohyun POV:

Like what she had promise, unnie continue our bed time story tonight although her mood is still not good.

“Unnie~~~”

“Hmmm…”

“What did you think of ahjusshi’s idea?”

“Don’t know! Are we really become like this because of them?”

“Hahaha” Just giggling lightly.

“I don’t think it a relevance reason!”

“Of coarse not!”

“…” Speechless…

“Don’t you think it was quite a good idea? At least we can spent more time together?”

“Now we are spending our time together…”

“I just want a more quality time with you since we spoil most of our time with your jealousy.”

“Now you spoiling my mood again~~~”

“Haha… don’t be mad with me again!”

“May I ask you something?”

“What?”

“What o’clock did you come home last night?”

“… You really want to know it?”

“My friend said that you did not come to the party? Don’t tell me it is because of me!”

“But the fact, YOU was the only reason!”

“…” She just look at me blankly.

“I love you and never want you feeling like I’m neglecting you although I’m really not!” I look into her eyes and continue my words,

“And what that I got? Looking at you sleeping tightly like never thinking of me for the whole night!”

“Why I should think and crying for you when you are having a great moment with your beloved oppa?” Ahha! You are lying. I know you are crying for the whole night and I’m sorry for that.

“I’m not with him cause worrying you but you having a very good sleep last night until you wake up so early in the morning! And leave me away?”

“…” She kiss my forehead before closed her eyes… “Mianhae…” The last words come before she spread her arms as the sign to stop our conversation and sleep.

“Saranghae~~~”

“Saranghae~~~” I closed my eyes too feeling her warms.

***Tiffany POV:

“But the fact, YOU was the only reason!” Aishhh I can’t hide my happiness to hear her words. So, I’m really the winner in her heart’s chart. Tae Kyung shi>>>You are a loser!

I try to cover my happiness by pretending looking at her blankly. I’m still mad at you!

“I love you and never want you feeling like I’m neglecting you although I’m really not!” She look into my eyes and I can feel her loves, “And what that I got? Looking at you sleeping tightly like never thinking of me for the whole night!”

“Why I should think and crying for you when you are having a great moment with your beloved oppa?” It is definitely a lies. I only thinking of her and crying because of her till I sleep.

“I’m not with him cause worrying you but you having a very good sleep last night until you wake up so early in the morning! And leave me away?”

Is it true that I really having my good sleep. Of course I am. I can feel you comforting me in my dreams and I really feel your warms when looking at you sleeping in my arms. “Mianhae…” Only that words come from my mouth for misunderstanding you, Hyunnie!

“Saranghae~~~” I heard her said those words before I reply it with the same way.

Hmmm… Ahjusshi’s idea? Haha! Well, I had think of it earlier and now, Hyunnie also seems happy with that idea. Should I just move out with my only Hyunnie? How about appa and grandpa? Will they allow us? They look so surprise with ahjusshi’s crazy idea.

I want too and I should work on it.

Hwaiting!!!