My knowned Surprise~~~

Saranghae~~~

#  woahhhh…  I have such clever and smart reader…

That’s mean I’m fail at making a surprise…  T_T what a sigh…

>_<  Yup!  Stephanie come back…

Continue your reading…

***

Tiffany POV:

“Soo my darling!  Bring my surprise here!”  Ahjusshi calling Soo unnie.

Soo come in and bring out that beautiful lady!  My small eyes get widen!

“…”  I’m speechless!

“You???”  Appa looking at her disbelief.

“Omo!  She is…”  Hyunnie with her shocking face, “She is my umma!”  Hyunnie look at her from up to down and up again. “Unnie!  Our umma is back!!!”  She scream happily.

“…”  Grandpa not saying any words other than hugging that latter. 

“Daddy!  Please forgive me~~~”  That lady can’t hold her tears anymore, same like her daddy.

“I’m forgive you already!  Please don’t go anymore.”

“Sure!  I’ll die if I disobey you again.  I promise to be your good girl!!!”

“Thank you my girl!”

They end the long hug by wiping each other tears.

“Then, I’m your good boy!”

“Haha!”  Grandpa spread both of his arm on his growth child.

“Wifey!  Miyoung!  Look here!  I’m had made this stubborn kids be a good boy and a good girl!”  He shouted happily to the beautiful sky.

“Ehem…”  Appa just look at them.

“You!”  Steph umma look at appa.

“I heard that you had hurt my unnie so much!”

“Nehhh mianhae~~~”

“Hmmm…” 

“Umma!”  Hyunnie clinging on to her.

“Yup!  So, are you Tiffany?”  She hugging my Hyunnie.  Not!  Not her!  I’m Tiffany!!!

“Aniyaaa~~~”

“I’m just kidding!  Of course I can recognize my own daughters!  My sis had tell me that I had have another daughter which is her sweet baby, called as Seo Juhyun!  Where is her?”  She said as she poke Hyunnie’s nose.

“Umma~~~  You are really like my old umma!  I love you umma!  Saranghae~~~”  She hug her happily.

“Haha…  You are so cute my baby!”  She look to the sky again,  “Miyoung unnie!  I hand you one princess, thanks a lot cause give this lovely little sister to my princess and me!”, “Umma love you too~~~  Saranghae!”

“Unnie?”  Hyunnie calling me.

I crying in my silence, tears overflowing through my cheek.  Too happy to see that latter.  Being stunned and spacing out with that moment.  God!  I really miss my umma lately, and now, she really being like in front of me.  Although I know, she is not her but I can feel the love that she was trying to show at us is just as pure and sincere like my umma’s. 

“Tiff…”  She stop her word as I jump in hugging her tightly, like I don’t want to let her go anymore.

“Shhh….”  She rub my back up and down, try to release me.  “So, you are my cry baby?  Princess?”

“Umma~~~”

“Shhh…  Just cry as much as you can cause I’ll not let you do like this after this.  I don’t want to see you crying again in front of me.  Promise me, this is the first and the last time.  Our sad story had finished!  Let’s start a brand new happy family!”

“Is that mean you’re gonna start a new family with me?”  Appa asked surprisingly.

“Yahhh!  Can’t you be a bit patient?  I want my family back, my daddy, brother, and this two pretty princess!”

“Me?”

“Maybe you should have this punishment cause had make my sis suffer a lot!”

“Yeahhh!  I agree with you Steph unnie, she made Miyoung unnie life in a pain!”  Ahjusshi support his Steph unnie.  “You deserve it!!!”  he show his thumbs up to the smirking appa.

***

“Umma!  Can you read the tale story for us tonight?”

“Sure!  My sis always tell me that she always do like that before both of you sleeping tightly, somehow, I feel a bit jealous with her.”  She took a deep sigh as her mind go nowhere with her twin sister. “I miss her so much!”

“…”  I miss her too.  Umma!  Another umma is here but I still miss you!

“Me too and guess what?  Unnie call her almost every night, lately!  Now, seeing you in front of us made me feel like her prays had been fulfill by God!”

“Yup!  I think my prays had been listen by Him, and here is my another umma.”

“I know, maybe I’m not her, but I really love both of you just like she love you.  I try my best to be your umma, at least I want to beat my sis!”  She look to the sky again.  “We’re always fighting with each other since we’re kids, even when we grew up!  But, she always try to make me happy by giving all that I want.  I just think that I’m not qualified to receive another sacrifice from her.  When I know that she really in love with her future finance, although it is only a plan marriage and that guy playing behind her with her own twin sister, I feel like I’m the dirtiest little sister!  At least, I need to forget your appa, so that I’m not betraying her!”

“Then, what happen?”

“Knowing that I was pregnant his child, Miyoung unnie really want to ask for the divorce.  At that time, your appa really don’t know the reasons I’m left him.  He just follow our family’s arrange wedding, Unnie look so happy before she found out about us.  I ran away with my preggy.  Miyoung unnie try to find me.”

“…”

“If you were me, would you like to married you sister’s husband?  Maybe you love him and he love you too.  You’ll have a very complete lovely family but what about his wife?  His innoncent wife?  My precious sister?  who always take care of me, sacrifice everything that she can for me?”

“…”

“After giving birth to you!”  She stare at my eyes, “Finally, she be able to traced me.  She help me a lot.  At that time, I’m really hopeless!  No money, no works, no anything.  I just have my friends, our friends.  They called my unnie. Unnie ask me to come back to him again.  How come I want to finish up her dream just like that?  My dream? 

*** Flashback.

Stephanie POV:

“My dream is not with him anymore!”

“Don’t deny it!  I know that you still love him~~~”

“I want to be a great designer!  Isn’t our ambition?”

“…”

“It hard for you to fulfill it since you had married that jerk man, so let’s me continue our dream, Unnie!”

“Isn’t him is your dream?”

“Hmmm…  What a sigh!  We always like and aim the same thing!  You always sacrifice something that can be got by two of us.  Now, let me feel the feels of lost something, which is not mine either!”

“Steph~~~”

“Unnie~~~  Please!  Just this time, let me chase our another dream!”

***  End of flashback.

Stephanie POV:

“So, my two princess, are you gonna sleep with that dress?”

“Mwo?  Just doesn’t want to be afar from you even one second!”  Happy to see these two princess and baby clinging on me.

“Umma!  Unnie look really pretty in this dress, right?  I buy it for her!  She really love it, me too!  I bought it even at that time I don’t know who is her!  I’m proud of that great decision!  What about you?”  She tickle her ticklish unnie.

“Nehhh…  I’m proud of you too, my Hyunnie!  Please stop it!!!”  Tiffany really can’t stand with her ticklish until her eyes got teary again.

“Yup!  Guess what?”

“What???”  They said in unison.  They really remind me of my Miyoung unnie and me.

“Both of you really reminds me of my Miyoung unnie.  We really have the same great taste.  Another surprise for you tonigh…  beside me…”  I ask for their guessing skill.

“Another surprise?  What?”

“Actually, that dress were design by us!”

“Chincha???”  They say in unison again.  What an epic!

“We did it for us when we’re celebrate our 22th birthday.  The last birthday that we celebrate together.  I just feel missing her so much, then, I decide to make another two same dress.  So, that I hope that I can have a great moment with my unnie again and the owner of this dress will feel happy like us.  Thank God!  The owner is both of you!!!”

“What an in coincident!”  We giggling together.

“So, let me start my duty…”  I read the book as I comfort that two latter.

They listen to me nicely until they fall asleep in my embrace.

“Miyoung unnie!  Thanks cause give me this two princess and take care of our family well.  I promise to continue your dreams!”

I had fulfill my dream, become a success designer, now, let me finish up your dreams!

‘Miss you so much!  Saranghae~~~”

 

###

Have a nice day~~~