You are not mad with me right?

Saranghae~~~

 

Seohyun POV:

“Unnie~~~”  Aishhh…  I see she was sleeping tightly holding the photo frames.

“Mianhae unnie~~~  I’m a bad sister cause make you crying this much!”  I can see she was crying until asleep by hugging our pictures.   I wipe off the remaining tears.

I can’t sleep for the whole night thinking of us.  I open her arms so that I can sleep in her arms like we always did.  “You had just broken your promise to continue our bed time story last night!”  I kiss her forehead before mumble myself before I felt asleep in her warm arms.

***

Tiffany POV:

I open my eyes feeling the numbness on my arms.  I only can see the latter sleeping in my arms, holding my another hand tightly.  I wonder how o’clock did she come back last night, she seem so tired.  Still sleeping although I am awake (I mean not like usual where she is the one who will wake me up).

I looking at the clock.  “Aishhh still early!”  Maybe I just had too much sleep until don’t feel to sleep again.

***

Seohyun POV:

I wake up without looking her calm face.  “Unnie~~~”  I call her, try looking in the bathroom and searching her in the whole house.

“She had gone!”  Soo unnie said when I still looking for her here and there.

“…!”  I just give her a shock expression.

“What?”

“Did she just leave me again?”

“???  She said that you are tired and let you have some more rest!”

“Where did she go?”

“College!  Is it something wrong with both of you?”  Uncle Leo who still in the dining table asking me.

“Omo!!!  I have a class!” 

“Go get ready first and I’ll sent you today…”

***

Tiffany POV:

# Beeppp… 1 Message from ‘My Pororo Hyunnie’

Hyunnie           :  Why you didn’t wake me up?!

Tiffany             :  You look so tired, what o’clock did you came back last night?

Hyunnie           :  At least you have to try wake me up!

Tiffany             :  I did!!!  Just to hear you mumbling your oppa’s name!

Hyunnie           :  Cheatersss!

Tiffany             : 

Hyunnie           :  Are you still mad with me?!

Tiffany             : …

Hyunnie           :  Unnie!!!

Tiffany             :  Are you mad with me?

Hyunnie           :  Nope!

Tiffany             :  Yes you are and it is only because of him!

Hyunnie           :  I’m not!

Tiffany             :  Then, why are you keep on putting the “!” sign at ends of your every sentence?

Hyunnie           :  It was nothing!  Don’t think much of it…  (Now I’m not putting that “!” sign…  what should I change it?@#$%^&*())  ?

Tiffany             :  Boooo…    :p

Hyunnie           :  You are not mad with me anymore right? 

Tiffany             :  I am!!!  (Can’t you see that I put the “!”?)

Hyunnie           :  Only three of it?

Tiffany             : …

Hyunnie           :  Is it for the three childish man?

Tiffany             :  Maybe!!!

Hyunnie           :  HaHaHa!!!  Where are you now?  I think that you have a gap now.  Am I right?

Tiffany             :  Why?

Hyunnie           :  Let’s go to café.  I not eat anything yet since I was late.

Tiffany             :  Why don’t you asking your oppa?

Hyunnie           :  I want my unnie!!!

Tiffany             :  Where is the triplet?  Did they don’t be with you now.

Hyunnie           :  Hehehe…I skip my class since it only left for about half an hour.

Tiffany             :  Since when you become like this?

Hyunnie           :  Since you come to my life again!!!

Tiffany             :  Am I bring that bad image to you?

Hyunnie           :  Hmmm…  What did you think?

Tiffany             :  Okay!  Just don’t be close with me since I only give bad influences.  Please just go chasing your oppa!!!  (I’m pout my face now)

Hyunnie           :  Okay!!!

Huhhh!  She just said okay?  Okay fine!  That’s mean you are chasing that jerk guy now.  I drink my tea again.  I am in the café right now and also skipping my class.  Not really in my mood.  No wonder she said that I give her a bad influences.

 

#  Thank you for my readers... 

For those who subscriber and give the comment>>>Thank you very much!  It really appreciate it and love it. 

For those silent readers, thank you cause at least, you spent some of your time to read my fanfic...