I regret that i'll never love her before but I love her now!

Saranghae~~~

Finally my whole family will live happily together in one house after having some fight AGAIN with each another. The topic for this time is which house we will be living on with this lovey dovey family. >_<

“I think we should live in my house. I am the older man here, and of course all of you should follow my orders!” Grandpa said without hesitation.

“Nope! I’m as the father of my daughter, and your husband of your daughter should provide a comfortable castle for my family!” Appa doesn’t want to give in in this battle.

“Huhh! Castle? My dad's house is better!” Uncle Leo gives his support to the Grandpa.

“Yahhh! You are such a spoil son. How come you used your father’s wealth although at your age? No wonder you are still not married. SPOIL CHILD!” Appa’s word made Uncle Leo’s face reddish like a cherry.

“Yahhh! How come you said my son like that! Is it wrong to heir my wealthy? You also do the same with your father’s property and the more worse thing is by tackle and flirting with woman with your dad’s money! Such a show off SON IN LAW!” Father protect his son.

“Wahhh! Appa! You are really AWESOME!!!” Uncle Leo so happy since grandpa had not being so protective with him for a long time ago.

“I’m so sorry! I had repelled now and I promise to not repeat those mistakes!” Appa put his face made him seen so adorable.

“Disgusting face!” Grandpa and Uncle Leo almost scream when looking at appa’s aegyo.

“Okay! That’s mean all of you will leave at my house! FULL STOP!” Grandpa shout happily like a grandchild!

***

Tiffany POV:

“So, this is our house!” We said in union.

I drag Seohyun to our room. It is my room, the room that my umma used to stay before. Grandpa give it to me when she was died.

“It such a nice room!” Hyunnie look so happy.

“Whos photos is this?” Hyunnie look at the photos of the twin.

“Our umma and mummy!”

“Umma’s sister?” She ask for validation.

“Yup!”

“Woaaahhh they really look alike!”

“Of course they are! They are twin!”

“I hope that I’m your twin!”

“Pabooo! Why?”

“I want to be pretty like you! I want that eye smile!”

“Yahhh!!! How come you want to steal my most precious asset? Yet, you are already having your own charms dear!”

“I’m just kidding unnie!”

“I want you to know that you are the most beautiful sister in this world. I’m so proud to have you as my sister!” Both of us end by hugging each other before we heard another fight at the downstairs.

***

Mr. Hwang POV:

“What? How come you let me to live in this room?” This man really insane! How come he wants me to live in his maid’s room?

“Errrr~~~” Soo unnie look at both cold man with a confusing look.

“Dad! If you let him stay in Soo’s room, then where should Soo stay? In my room?” Uncle Leo said when he saw Soo’s confusion.

“Boooo~~~ Flirting ahjusshiii!” Both of the girls teasing their Uncle Leo.

“Just kidding! So, did you had clean up the room?” Grandpa asking his maid.

“Yup! Just like you said, I just clear the mess and dust without make any changes. The arrangement is still like before!”

We climb the stairs to go to my real room. “Here your room!”

I was stunned when I step in the room. There are many pictures of us. I mean my photos with Stephanie. My eyes stop at the big photo on the wall. It was the photo of the three of us. Me and the twin!

“That picture was snap when all of you first meet when your family come back to Korea. Did you remember?” That old man said behind me.

“Yup! Is this her room?”

“Yup! Since Mi Young room had been used by Tiffany and now Seohyun also, I think you can stay in this room. I don’t think she will come back in this short time.” I can hear the old man sigh with a heavy breaths.

“Why?”

“I had tried to find her for about one year. I just think to reunite my family before I closed my eyes.”

“Grandpa!” I can see Tiffany and Seohyun at the door looking at us.

“That’s why I bring Tiffany here again! Thank god that she can settle it rather than follow her give up grandpa by flying back to California again.” Tiffany hug him from the back.

“Thank you for accept me back and let me feel this warm!” Tiffany eyes full of happiness tears.

“So, you still not found her yet?”

“Nope! The last information I had, she was living in the US after give birth of Tiffany. She was not married to that man but they still contact with each other. That man was her buddies when she was studying in US.

I heard that he was married with Steph’s bestfriend. I still find more information about that.”

“Let me help you!”

“Did you still love her?”

“Not so sure~~~”

“I’m sorry if our arrange wedding being the obstacle of your love.”

“The fault is on my shoulder and not yours.”

“I’m the one who not fight for our love. I feel so bad when she was leaving without saying anything. Then, I feel so jealous without find out the real reasons. I believe on the rumors that she had married with the foreign man. I move on by marrying Mi Young in order to repay my grudges on her!” I explain to him. I can feel Tiffany’s disappointment when she heard those words but it was the fact!

“So, you never love umma?”

“I think I really love her now! I’m regret and let me make her happy by make all of you happy!”

“Well! Good luck my son!” Grandpa tap on his shoulder before leave the three of us.