Who will you choose?

Saranghae~~~
Tiffany POV:

I slam the door! I’m so angry that I want to go back home as soon as possible yet I have to wait for my Hyunnie. I can’t let her back with her jerk oppa.

I just wait her in the car while texting her.

‘I’m okay if you want to back home first. I’m sure oppa will be pleasure to sent me after finishing his performance.’

‘What? You come with me, so you must back with me! Please ask him to perform faster!’

‘Unnie~~~ the queue for this selection audition is too long.’

‘Then, can you just go back with me NOW?’

‘But I have to show my support to oppa.’

‘You choose him instead of me, your unnie?’

‘Unnie! Don’t be childish like that three man. He is also my oppa.’

‘Okay! Fine!’

I wait for her almost for three hours. I’m really not in a good mood right now.

***

“Unnie~~~ Mianhae!” Hyunnie showing her aegyo.

“…”

“Tonight, we will celebrate it! Would you like to join it since Jessica noona and your other two friends also will come in?”

“Nope!”

“Why are you so moody today?”

“Because of you!”

“Liars! Are you having your period right?” She just make a stupid assumption yet it is true.

“…” Yeahhh I feel like I am. Is it the reasons why I’m being super duper sensitive today? How come I get pissed off when my sister with her oppa?

“That is not the reason!” I said firmly.

“Are jealous when I am with him?”

“Nope!”

“Then?”

“He is annoying!”

“Just admit it!”

“How come you being in his side when he scold me on his own fault?”

“Unnie~~~ I just feel that I had neglect him since I have you.”

“Are you neglecting me now?” I take the towel heading to the bathroom.

***

Seohyun POV:

“Seo? What’s wrong?” My triplet asking me.

“I don’t know…” Even I can’t describe that feeling.

“What? Are you sick?” Yoona place her hand on my forehead.

“I’m not but~~~”

“But what?”

“Can you sent me back home?”

“What?”

“Did you said that you want to celebrate Tae Kyung’s oppa success?” Yuri turn her face before Yoona slap her to focus more on her driving.

“I just not feeling like to!”

“Why?”

“I don’t know!”

“What about Tae Kyung?”

“I’ll give him a call later. Send him my regard when you are there!”

“Okay!” We heading back to my home.

“Are you neglecting me now?” Those words haunted in my head now. I realized that I had just hurt her. She not saying a word when I leave her in the room just now. She was sulk with me. Both of us having our first argue since we meet again.

I just can’t thinking properly why she have to become too sensitive. It is not about who I want to choose (Oppa and Unnie). Both of them are my precious angle, so how could I choose one of them. I really need to work hard for this!