Protect her

Saranghae~~~

Tiffany POV:

“Finally our princess had ready!  Here get your breakfast first!”  Appa greet my morning with a silly compliment.

“I’m sorry that I’m late~~~  Mianhae~~~”  I grab a sandwich and drink my milk.

“Huhhh bad princess!  Can’t you be more in proper manner like Seohyun?”  Uncle Leo point to Hyunnie made the girls smile shyly.

“Nehhh!”  I show them my eye smile try to melt their hearts. 

“Luckily!  At least you have your umma charms to make our heart melt easily!”  Grandpa compliment his granddaughter.

“Thanks Grandpa!”

“So, today I will send over both of you!”  Appa said.

“No!  I will send them just like I always do!”  I can feel they are trying to start another fight!

“Good bye Grandpa!  Appa!  Ahjusshiii!”  I hug each of them before drag my Hyunnie out.  We already late and yet they want to worsen it.

“Yahhh!  Where you want to go?  Wait for us!”  They said in union.  Such a harmonize family!

“Today I will drive myself!”  I show them Uncle Leo’s keys.

>_<

***

Still Tiffany POV:

“Unnie!  Drive slowly!” 

“Yahhh… Chilll okay!”

“Unnie!”  Suddenly a motorcycle crossed in front of us before I manage to break the car.

“Fuhhh!  Luckily!  Are you alright?”  I check her condition.  She look so hard to breath.

“Hyunnie!”

That rider come nearer to us.  He knock the window harshly.

I’m just ignore that stupid man.  Can’t he see that I was panic searching for the healer pump.

“I’m forget to bring it unnie!”  I can see her face was so pale try to get her air.

That man still knock the mirror.

***

Tae Kyung POV:

I was rushing to the college.  Today is the selection for the audition for my band.  I almost near the college before the car almost bump me up.  Luckily the driver manages to make an emergency break.

I walk down from my motorcycle, want to show my apologize. 

“It’s a girl!”  I look at the driver who was panic!  “It is my~~~!”  I can’t finish my word after realized the weak later beside the driver.

I knock the mirror almost to make it break but the stupid girl never open it.  I search it in my bag in hurry and thank god!   I still bring it!  I show her the healer pump and finally she got what I mean. 

She grabs it and help the weak girl get her proper breathing again.

Thank god that I always bring it although I thought to throw it away since she already have her lovey dovey family.  Who am I right?  I’m not her angle anymore.  She already has her guardian angle that will protect her (Her dumb sister).

But I was wrong!  Just look at this.  She just makes my baby become sick again.