i promise to win you!!!

Saranghae~~~

Seohyun POV:

We’re not talking for the whole journey.  Ahjusshi sent us home before he go out with his business.  “Boring with my quarrel nieces~~~”  He mumbles before left us in front of the house.

“Unnie~~~”

“…”  She left without saying any words.

She turn ahead back to approach me when I still stood up there.

“Yuhuuu!  Unnie is not mad with me anymore!!!”  At least I know that she really cares with me.

“Huhhh!  Who said that?”  She drag me to sit on the sofa.

“What are you doing now?”

She take the medicine and open out my bandage which oppa put before.

“I’ll clean it again and put some medicine!”

“…”

“Maybe it just a minor injured but might get infection if not been treat properly.”

“Hnnffgghhh….”  She blow to my cut when I feel a little bit pain when she pour the iodine.

“What’s wrong here?  What happen?”  Grandpa comes.

“Aniya…  It’s nothing gandpa.  I just felt at the college!”

“You should be more careful later.”

“She’s being bullied!”

“Unnie~~~  Nope!  It’s really nothing grandpa!” 

“Chincha?  Who bullying you?” I try to hide it when grandpa ask more curiosly.

“It’s really nothing since I have my angles there.  Luckily oppa and unn~~~”  She give me a sharp death glares.  Am I say a wrong words?

“Ahhh I mean, luckily unnie is there to save me up!  She always there with me when I need her.  So, no need to worry!”

“What worry?  What?  Yahhh!  What happen to you?”  Appa comes worriedly looking at my bandage knee.  Aishhh it really a minor injured, why they are worry too much?

“I just have a small injured appa.  Don’t worry too much!”

“How come you said like that?  Let’s go to the clinic now!”  He drag me out followed by grandpa.  Aishhh sometimes, this two man is so over.

***

Tiffany:

Looking at appa and grandpa walk here and there worriedly.  It just like she having a huge accident, aissshhh it reminds me when she had accident when we first meet again.  Exactly!

“Appa!  Just be calm down okay.  She just having a minor injured!”

“Why did you say like that?  She is you sister you know?”

“I know that!!!  Don’t you remind me like that!  It’s sound like I’m not care about her at all!”  Aishhh how come he remind me like that.  I also care with my Hyunnie and even almost think of her for my whole life!

“Aishhh!  No need to have a fight!  Look there, she is done!”  Grandpa said before approach the doctor and help Hyunnie walks.

***

Seohyun POV:

She still not saying any words when we come back from the clinic.  What happen? I thought she is not mad with me anymore.  Why too much quarrel between us lately?            This two men still asking me worriedly and fight with each other like usual.

“Listen to the doctor!  Fortunately you go to the clinic otherwise the bacteria will give infection and it will worsen!”  Grandpa mumbles.

“Yup!  Luckily I’m firms with my decision to bring you there!”  Appa want to win.

“Aishhh!  If you are not there, I’ll bring her too.”

“Boooo….”

Aishhh!  So annoying!  I look at her secretly, why she didn’t say any words since I’m out from the rooms having my treats.  Is it her who want me to be cured?

***

Tiffany POV:

Aisshhh…  This two man really make me annoying!  And that maknae!!!  I can’t believe this!  Why she was to biases? 

When I want to bring her to the clinic she said “Ahhh it was only a minor injured and had being cured by oppa!  We don’t need to go to the clinic anymore…”  and when I cured her in the home just now, then the two cockroach come and bring her to the clinic, she never said any words?

Where is the justice???  Hyunnie!  You really made me down!

Aissshhh Fany! Fany! Tiffany!  You can’t be like this.  You should win her attention from those guys.  Although from appa and grandpa!

For those who being my s!  Wait for my time.  I’ll kick you one by one.

Hyunnie!  I’m so mad until I can’t talk to you right now although I really want to.  This is all because of you~~~  Just wait for the right moment, I'll snatch you away from them.  I promise it!!!