My weirdo ahjusshi!

Saranghae~~~

“What are you doing here?”  I almost scream when looking at this familiar guy.

“Nehhh!  My little princess!  Of course finding you!”  He said while dragging me far from Ms Hyo’s room.

“How did you know I was seeing my lecturer here?”  I asked curiously. 

“Oh!  Aaaa…  Your friend said just now!  She also give me the direction to go to Hyo’s room!”  Uncle Leo answered me

“I’m waiting you in the car!”  He said again before leave be behind.

“Why he is so clumsy?”  I mumbling as I took my steps again to Ms. Hyo’s room.

“Ms. Hyo?”  I stop walking since she is there.

“Ahhh… You forget to bring your phone!  Who is him?”  Ms. Hyo asked while looking at my uncle walking clumsily.

“My uncle!”  I said and took my pink phone.

“Thank you Ms!  I need to go before he smack me down cause my lateness.”  I bow her before go.

***

“Ahjusshiii!”  I’m sorry if I make you wait for a long time but I think I want to hang out with my friends today!”  I said after knocked his car’s window.

“Ahhh sure!  Have your time my little princess!  Remember to not back till late midnight or you will be punished by your beloved grandpa!”  He said while busying texting with his phone.

“Okay!  Thank you!”  I said again.

He just nodded his head.

“Ahjusshiii?”  He so weird today.

“Wae?”  He asked me again.  Doesn’t know what I think.

“Why are you still here?  Don’t say you want to wait for me?  I can back home myself since today, my friend will show me Seoul, they will bring me back home safely.  No need to worry!”  I still looking at her weirdo.

“Pabooo!  How come you ask me to leave without your kiss?”  He covers his anxiousness but I can smell something wrong with him today.

“Here!”  I kiss his cheek.  Is it enough?”  I kiss him jokingly.

“Now it’s my turn!”  He kiss my forehead before saying good bye and leave.

Aishhh!  If somebody saw us like that, maybe it can lead to gossiping.  And guess what?

The two girls was giggling so much.

“He is my UNCLE!!!”  I shout to them.

“What a lovely uncle.  I hope that I can have one too.  He treat you like you are his princess!”  Sunny said while hugging Tae Yeon.

“Stupid!  Don’t hug me please.  I ever still was thinking of what Jessica said earlier!”  Tae Yeon yelling to her cousin.

“Ahhh…  Poor this girl!”  I patting her shoulder.

“You are a bad cousin!”  Sunny yelling in her aegyo.

“BluwerrrkkK!”  Tae Yeon showing her dorky moment.

“So, where we will go?”  I asked them.

“I need to buy some new stuff~~~”  I giggling before they answered my earlier question.

“Then, why you ask us?  Huhhh!”  Sunny still pouting her face.

“Sure ppany yahhh~  just ignore her~~~”  Tae Yeon grab my hand while smirking her cousin.

 

At the shopping complex:

SeoHun POV:

“What did you think of this oppa?”  I asked his opinion since he start making her boring face.

“Why did you like to buy pink stuff?  All your new dress that we buy earlier is all pink you know?  I thought it is not your favorite colour???”  He asked me back.

“Then, what is my favorite colour oppa?”  I still looking at the pink dress.

“I thought you like white!  I remembered when we are child, you always want a white stuff.  Dress, shirt, shoes, bag, vanilla ice cream, cotton candy etc!  all is white!”  He tries to recall my memory.

“Didn’t you who said it is bored if it is all white?”  I pick the dress and go to fitting room.

“I just want to make your day more colourfull!  Not all in pink and pink again~~~”  he mumbles the word to himself.

“I can hear you oppa!”  I said while looking at the mirror.

 

***

“You again?  Don’t say you are stalking me and my girl!” I can hear oppa is talking with somebody.  I don’t have any clue who is he talking with.

“Yahhh!  Excuse me but I’m not!”  I hear the girl voice loudly.  I can guess who she is.

“Fany ya!  Let’s go to the other boutique!”  Sunny grab Fany’s hand but Fany had being attracted to the dress so much.

“But I want this!!!”  She ignoring Sunny.

“Let her choose what she want here.  It is not this arrogant guy’s shop yet.  Why we should leave?  Just ignore him Sunny~~~”  Tae Yeon try to calm down her cousin.

“Oppa!  Whats wrong?”  I go out from the fitting room.

“Nothing babe!”  Tae Kyung sigh.

“Is it nice?”  Seo Hyun still looking her in the mirror wearing the pink dress.

“PPany yahhhh~~”  Tae Yeon tap Fany’s shoulder bring her back to the real world.

 

***

Tiffany POV:

“Why did you leave the shop?  Did you said that you really want that dress just now?”  Sunny asked me.

“Tippaniii!  Are you okay?”  Tae Yeon asked worriedly looking at my pale face.

“Yup!  It just something across my mind just now.  I need to go back now chinggu yahhh.”  I wipe my sweat.

“You are sweating in this cold place?”  Tae Yeon robbed her hand to my forehead.

“Are you really okay?”  Sunny asked again.

“You look so pale?”  Tae Yeon add again.

“I just need some rest I think.  Sure!  Let me sent you home now!”  Tae Yeon carried me in her arm.  I don’t know why, I fell my body is so weight right now.

***

“Rest well!”  Tae Yeon said before kiss my forehead. 

“Thank you and sorry for ruining our plan!”  I feel very sorry cause give them such a trouble.

“Nehhh…  We can shopping again next time!  But I think it is quite a boring activity.  Maybe we should bring you to another place next time!”  Sunny doesn’t like shopping so much.

“Sure!  This time I’ll let you choose~”  I show her my eye smile.  Feel sorry cause made her being boring this day.

“Yahhh!  How can you say like that to tippaniii?  What the problem if she likes shopping so much.  You know that she is still new here, maybe she want to buy a new outfit but do not know where to get it.  I’ll let her a accompany but if you doesn’t like it, you can go else where your own!”  Tae Yeon yelling to her cousin again.

“Why are you two have a quarrel battle here?  You know that she is sick right now and need some rest!”  Soo unnie come with a porridge.

“Sorry!  We will left now!”  Both of them give me a hug kiss before left.

My body so weak that I only can lay on my bed sheet after have my meal and medicine.

Next chapter>>>SEOFANY <3