Please don't leave me too...

Saranghae~~~

Tiffany POV:

I look behind, I saw my uncle with his sour face.  I left him behind since I’m so excited to meet my friends.  Although we had just say good bye on this evening but like not meeting them for a long time.  How will I live without them after this?

“Unnie!”  I heard a girl’s scream when I was about to cross the road from parking site. 

I really know that voice!  I looked at her before a car with a high speed comes over.

“Hyunnie!!!”  Only that can come out from my mouth.

I try to stand up although my leg was so hurt!  It is not so much hurt as Hyunnie have.  She managed to push me before the car bump to her body.  I can see her blood all over her body. 

“Hyunnie!”  I put her head on my lap.  My tears fall on her cheek.

“Unnie!  Please don’t leave me again~~~”  She said in her pain.

I cry on the whole way to the hospital.

“Hyunnie!  Please be strong!  I leave because I don’t want you to leave me!  Before you hate me more, better I’m off!”  I said while hold her hand tightly.  She is so pale.

“I’m sorry if I leave you!  But now, please don’t leave me~” I whisper to that unawake latter.

***

“I hate you!  Why you always hurt her?  Can’t you see that she was loving you?”  That guy push me on the wall and fist my hand.

“Yahhh!  How come you be harsh with her?  It is not her fault!  It was an incident!  And what?  Can’t you see that she was very love her sister too?”  Uncle’s Leo push that guy away.  Checking my condition.

“Are you okay?”  Uncle Leo asked me.

The other girls just look at us blankly.

“You are a bad sister!  You don’t even deserve to be her sister!  You had hurt her so much!”  The guy shouts at me.  The nurse give us a hint to be more manner in the public place.

“Why did you leave her?  I just don’t like the way you abandon her just because of other’s fault!  It is the biggest suffer for her~”  That guy said again while looking at me who had kneel down.  Too weak to stand up.

***

In the ward:

“It is too dangers for you but as you wish and since we don’t have other solution, I have to do this quickly to save her.  Please have your rest!  I’ll try my best!”  The doctor said giving his promise.  He promise to save my Hyunnie.

Hyunnie lost many blood and the hospital doesn’t have enough supplies for her blood’s group.  Luckily, we have the same blood group.  I know it is hard for people with O group blood.  We can donate our blood to any group blood receiver but we can’t receive any other group blood.  I had face the same problem when I was in a danger low blood pressure.  (What am I talking about?  Is it important to discuss this subject in my fanfic? ^_^ )

*** 

Mr. Hwang POV:

I was dinner with my client at that time before my beloved nephew calls me.

“Seo was accident!”  I just left the dinner and quickly arrived to see my daughter.

Seo Hyun was still in the operation room.  I look at that that girl.  Her face reminds me of her omma!

I was about to hit her again before she lay down on the floor.

“Yahhh!  She is the one who saved Seo Hyun!”  Leo punch me.

“Of coarse she need to!  In fact, she is the reasons of why my Seo was critical in the operation room now!”  I yell to that guy and about to punch him before the nurse warning us to keep quiet.

Her friends help the girl to sit on the chair.  She was so pale and weak; she had donated her blood to my daughter.  Ahhh if I can came earlier; I’ll not let the blood of that family ruined up in my Seo’s body.

*** Flashback

“Oppa!  I don’t want to betray my unnie anymore!”  Stephanie asked for our breakup.

“I love you and not her!”  I look into her eyes.

“But our parent had arranged your wedding with her~”  She avoid making eye contact with me.

“Don’t worry, I’m gonna tell them about us!  They will agree!”  I try to convince her.

“Why you didn’t tell them earlier?  You know what?  Unnie really love you and she was so happy to be your fiancé.”  She look outside the window.

“I don’t care about her.  I just love you and want you to be mine!” I whisper to her ears.

That night, I made her to be mine.  Yeah I was used to be a player before this.  I hope that I had meet my real love and it is her.

Suddenly, I received the news that she will be leaving.  I really don’t have any clue in my mind of it.  Her family just said that she really want to further her study.

At that time, I had canceled the engagement.  Her family starts to collapsed since her mother passed away.  Her family was all ruined up.  Stephanie lost without any news, her brother involve in a juvenile cases.  Her father really upset and Mi Young is the one that he has at that time.  He really hopes that I can give happiness to that woman.

I was too frustrating with Stephanie, she gone without saying anything.  Did she really love me?  I got some rumors saying that she was married with a foreigner at the state.  I hate her!  She said she wants to change a player like me but she is the player in our love story!

I just don’t know what I am thinking when I agree with my father’s suggestion for marrying Mi Young.  At first, I try to accept her but I only can see Stephanie when looking at her.  I hate her!  No I mean I hate them!

A year after we were married, Mi young decide to adopt a baby.  I just don’t care since I never touch her, the potential to give her a baby is too impossible.  She really loves the baby.

Guess what?  When, Tiffany was 2 years old, I found out a big secret.  Really really a big secret.

“Tiffany is the daughter of Stephanie???”  I was too insane when I knew the truth.

I just knew it after I found the original birth certificate of Tiffany.  She was born at the state.  Huhhh!  So, you are making baby with your husband and why you leave her with my family?  I mean Mi Young is my wife at that time.

Mi Young never knew that their secret already revealed by me.  I just hate her and that kid more and more.

I start my player routine again and I got Seo Hyun accidentally.  That woman gave to me the baby since she was abandon by her husband.  Her husband really mad with her at that time and the worse things is he was died before I can seek his forgiveness.

Mi Young accept Seo Hyun and treat her like her own daughter just like Tiffany.  I don’t know whether she can accept Seo Hyun the same like she was if she know the fact that Seo Hyun is my scandal’s baby.  I just bring Seo into the family the same way as Tiffany comes to our house. 

Adopted baby!  Yet, the way I treat my two adopted child is so different.  Even stranger can differentiate and say that I treat Seo just like my own child while Tiffany is out of service.  I never ever love that child!

***  End of flashback.

Tiffany POV:

I look blankly at the two men fighting all over since my grandpa comes.  I was just too weak at that times.  Tae Yeon lend me her shoulder to place my head.  I was too stubborn to waiting my Hyunnie finishing her operation although the doctor advised me to have a rest in the ward.

“You’ll regret for dump her away and hurt my daughter!  I’ll never let my grandchild near to you anymore!”  Grandpa punch that man before drag me force me to leave the operation waiting hall.

“Grandpa!  I want to wait until Hyunnie awake!”  I protest his action.

“Go to die like your OMMA!”  That man shout to me when we were about past in front him.

“You!!!”  This time, Uncle Leo who the one punch him.  That man fall on the floor, wipe his blood around his lips.

“You’ll regret for not appreciate my unnie’s sacrifice!  Although you don’t even deserve it but please remind her kindness!”  Uncle Leo said before bring us out from that place.

“Go to HELL!”  I can hear his last words.  I was too hurt when I heard he said like that.  Why that he very hate me?  It was so pain until I feel my world become black.

#  Next following chapter recaps>>>  I can say that SeoFany gonna be real. <3 

Just love all of snsd member and can't give them antagonist's character (But i think i'm gonna work with it for the next fanfic)

When i look Tiffany with other members, its like wifey relations but not for Seo Hyun.

That's why i came out with this story for my first fanfic.

<3  WHat did you think?