Next: Suprise!!! What is it?

Saranghae~~~

Tiffany POV:

My next few days is really brighter than a gems!  Haha!  I mean, we really have a great moment! 

“Unnie!  Stop smiling like that!”

“Nehhh…  You don’t like it?”

“Promise me!  To take care of your health!”

Hmmm.  That was the only lack for this brighter days.  My healthy is not in a good condition.  My low blood pressure is quite serious, I even have to being in the ward for one night.  Receiving the blood cause my problem is too serious.

Seohyun POV:

“I think she was too depressed!  Hope that you’ll help her to sort out that feeling.  Let’s her have a rest and make her feel more happy!”  That’s is what the last word come from her doctor.  Are you really that hurt unnie?

Every night, you mumbles umma’s name.  Sometimes, you caught your fever back.  Just the same as last night!  I’m so worried when your temperature was increased! 

“Unnie~~~  Your temperature is so hot!”

“ Don’t worry.  Just let me finish our bed time story first!”  You keep on reading the book for me.

“Just have your rest!”  I close the book before heading out taking the warm boiling water, wet towel and some medicine for you.

“Is she sick again?”  Soo unnie asking me. 

“Yup!  Don’t worry, I’ll take care of her!”  I said as I took my needs.

She had move in to our home since unnie was sick.  Appa and grandpa ask her to take care of us.  Although ahjusshi is quite feel hard to let her go. 

“Huhu…  I’m alone.  How come you want to steal her from me?” That cute ahjusshi said to unnie.

“Haha…  You deserve it!  Who as you to chase me out from that house?  To have a great moment with Soo unnie?”  Unnie give an evil smirk.

“Yahhh!”  Ahjusshi smack unnie’s head made he receive another triple smack from appa, grandpa and Soo unnie herself.

“How come you can hurt my poor sick princess?”

“…”  Just pout her face.

To see you are smiling in this early morning really make me feel happy.  I check you temperature, it was much better. 

“Unnie!  Stop smiling like that!”

“Nehhh…  You don’t like it?”

“Promise me!  To take care of your health!”

“Lalalala…”  You are playing around.

“Promise me!”

“Nope!  I want you to take care of me again~~~  It’s okay if I’m sick as long as you are here with me~~~”

“Please~~~  I want you to take care of me too!”

“Okay!  Arasso!”  Unnie pout her face.

“Go take your shower first so that we can have our breakfast.  Soo unnie is making our meal right now!”  I said as I poke her nose made her giggle softly.

“Nehhh~”

I look at you, heading to the bathroom.  You look so happy!  Thank god! 

“Oppa!”  I check my phone again.  Waiting for his message.  That is the last message that I received from him.  Saying that he will leaving me.  I texting him again, “Oppa, where are you?  Still sulk with me?  Hope you really have a nice there even without me!” hope that he will reply it.  Not the same as my previous bundle of message that doesn’t replied by you yet.

“Hyun!  Your breakfast is ready!  Quick!  Or you’ll be late for your class again!!!”  There is Soo unnie!  Before my ears hurt by her high pitch tone, I’m better off.

“Unnie, I’ll wait you there.  Come and let’s have breakfast with me before I’m go to the class after finished your shower okay?”  I knock the bathroom door receiving her answer “Nehhh…”

***

Tiffany POV:

I’m about to finishing my shower when I heard she mumbles her oppa’s name again.  I open the door a bit, silently, doesn’t want her know that I was  peeping her behind the door.

Looking at her sad face really make me feel sad.  She look at her phone on the desk blankly after texting (maybe to that jerk again!) before Soo unnie called her for breakfast.

She ask me to accompany her breakfast before her left.

She forgot to bring her phone.  I opened it.  Reading her bundles of message that still not have been replied yet.  The last one that he texting was……

“I know that this is really a hard time for you to make a choice between me, your oppa and your unnie.   So, I decide to move on.  Please have a nice days with her.   Please don’t fell burden with me and send my regards to your new family.  Ask for my forgiveness on the behalf of my Moms.  Good bye my sweety baby~~~  You’ll always be my baby!”

I sigh~~~  Poor my Hyunnie!

I don’t know why this type of feeling haunted me.  “Why did you leave her?  I tough you are strong enough to fight with me for our Hyunnie!  Such a loser!  Pity to my Hyunnie to have you as her oppa!”

“Unnie!”

“Nehhh Hyunnie!  You forgot your phone!”  I give her the phone.

“Let’s have our breakfast, I need to rush for my class.”

“Wait for me, I’ll go to the college today.”

“…”  You put you back hand on my forehead.  I’m not sick anymore.

“It’s not hot as yesterday but are you sure you want to come?”

“Yup!  Let’s grab our meal before that ahjusshi finish it up!”

We run quickly to grab our breakfast and like what I had predicted, that ahjusshi is there, eat our breakfast.

“Yahhh!  Don’t eat too much!”

“Wuuu my princess is not sick anymore since she can yell at me this morning!  Bravo!”  He claps his hand.

“Why are you coming almost every day and every night?  Our stuff is finished just because you big appetite!”

“Yahhh!  How come you can say like that after stole my Soo?”

“Wuhuuuuittt…  Somebody is blushing here~~~”  I poke Soo unnie made her become more reddish.

“…”  Both of them smiling and stare at each other.  Just like a loving couple.

“Are we watching a romance drama, unnie?  Which channel?  I think, I didn’t switch the tv on!”  Hyunnie gang up with me.

“This is not a romance drama but a comedy drama.  Not!  A thriller!  A ghost and her beauty cooker!  He come to eat his cooker.  Not!  Her cooker’s meal!  He stole our meal!”  Both of us burst out a laugh made them knock our head.

“Stop it or you’ll be late for your class!  Finish your meal before I really finish it!”

“Nehhh…”

“So, how about your plan?”

“The surprise anniversary?”

“Yup!”

“Everything is undercover!  Don’t worry~~~  I bet he will become so surprise!”

“Huhhh!  With that average preaparation?  How come you can be so confident?”

“Hmmm…”  I tap the table as I thinking so hard.

“So, any suggestion?”  Hyunnie ask that ahjusshi.

“Just wait and see.  Just believe in me!  I’ll make him so surprise.  Not only your appa, but your grandpa too and both of you too and you too honey!”  That ert ahjusshi said as he lay his hand at Soo unnie’s face.

“………”

 

# Thanx for your comment and support.  >_<

I just don't know what the title of this chapter...  Haha...

Have a nice day!!!