My Last Final Week!

Saranghae~~~

Tiffany POV:

This week is my last week in Korea.  I agree with my grandpa to live at California again.  Not so sure until when but I need to go far from her.  I just not strong enough to face her.

“How come you want to leave me again my princess?”  Uncle Leo showing his aegyo.  Huhhh!  A macho man like him showing his aegyo???  Lolll~~~

“You know it is hard for me right?  Just wait till I’m ready.”  I looking to his eyes to ask him to understand my position.

***  Flashback.

“Since when you meet her?”  Grandpa asked me after that day.

“Since my second day but I did not know it is her until I saw that necklace.”  I touch my necklace.  The same like the one she wore.

“So, your omma give her the same necklace like yours?”  Grandpa look at my necklace.

“Your omma such a stupid~~~”  He sigh.

“How can you say my omma like that?”  I raise my voice as shocked with his statement.

He walk out of my room weakly before uncle Leo follow him

*** 

“Nehhh!  She is!  But that is what I like and love her most.  She doesn’t ever care of what people do to her, yet still love other with her full heart!”  Grandpa stare at my omma’s picture.

“And you need to remember that because of her love, I’m can become a good son to you again.  I might lose my way if she is not there to support me by showing her love.”  Uncle Leo hug grandpa.

“Nehhh…  I’m sorry for being a cold man.  I’m just lost when your grandma died.  I don’t know how to live without her.  My family starts to ruin up after one incident to another.”  Grandpa hold his tears.

“I think you can start your life again without the grudge that we keep all this while.  We can finish it up by stop make the girls become our victims!”  Uncle Leo stares at grandpa’s eyes.

“Tiffany was the only victim here and I doesn’t want her to live here and being hurt by those jerk’s family!”  Grandpa look at Uncle Leo’s eyes and it is full of grudge.

“Grandpa is true!  I’m afraid that I lose to her like yesterday.  I hate her family!”  I agree with grandpa finally.

“And also her!!!”  I can’t hold my tears again.  It start to flow over again. 

“Fany yahhh!  You can’t be like this.  Forget the past, live with the love, not the grudge!  Remember what your omma always said?”  Uncle Leo tapping on my shoulder trying calming down.

“Live with love until they feel and repay my love???  But!  What can you see?  Did omma got it?”  I said in my pain.

“You don’t know how it is feel exactly because you was not there with her.  I was with her everyday and every second being hated by him!  The one that my omma is love!  How can he do it to my omma?”  I crying more hard.

“We will protect you dear!  I promise!  Next week, you will be leave and I will follow you this time.”  Grandpa hug me.  This is the second time I can feel his real warm of love after the night that he awake to take care of my fever.

“Please let me go cause it is really hurt!”  I said before hug him more tightly.

 

‘Omma!  At least, I had found another true love from this cold old man!  Thanks OMMA!!!’  I said in my heart

***End of flashback.

Today I will come to the college as usual.  I just want to spend my final week here with my neew friends.  I hope that our new relationship will not over here.

“So, how are you?”  Sunny approach me when they saw I came out from Uncle Leo’s car.

“Pabooo!  If she is sick, she will not come here today!”  Jessica knocked Sunny’s head.

“Yahhh!  Luckly you had recover!  This two people always like this when you are not here Tippanniii.  I can’t stand anymore!”  Tae Yeon grab my hand and walk away from those two latter.

“Jinja?  Poor you Taetae~~~”  I smile showing her my eye smile.

“I really really miss that eye smile!  Can you give me one more stuff!”  Tae Yeon said dorkly.  It is so cheesy.

“Unnie!”  That voice cut my smile.  I know whose voice is that.  Then, I try to walk as fast as I can before she grab my hand and hug me.

I push her body away from me.  Not seeing into her eyes but I know it is full of tears already.  Please don’t cry in front of me, I am not strong enough Hyunnie!!!

“How do you do now?”  She put her hand on my forehead to taste whether I’m still hot or not.

“I’m fine if only when you not disturbing me!  Please stay away from me!”  I push her once again until her fall.

“What wrong here?”  Sunny asked busy bodingly.  I take my steps walking without look at that crying girl.

 

***  Seo Hyun POV:

“I’m fine if only when you not disturbing me!  Please stay away from me!”  She said before push me down roughly.  It is hurt but not as much as my heart’s pain.

It is really hurt to hear she said all those things.

‘Unnie!  Did you know how happy I am when I know that you is my unnie!  I had feel attached since we first meet.  I only notice it when you run away from the boutique.  Your friends said you really like the dress but why did you run?  Now, I know that you run because of me.  I’m cannot sleep for the whole night thinking of you and my heart is true.  I asked your friend to bring me to your house.  I am too shock when I realized it is the house of grandpa!  Although I had not go there since omma died but I still can remembered it.  How can I forget that cold grandpa.  He never like us.  We always play outside when omma visit him.  I’m jealous with you, now, you had got his love.  Please pray for me, I also want to be loved by that old man whose our omma love the most.’  I lost in my own world again.

“You broken your promise again!”  Tae Kyung crazily mad with me this time.

“How many time I should say to don’t get closer to her?  She will hurt you again and again!”  He yell to me at this time.

“Yahhh!  Please stop yell to her!  You don’t know how she feel!”  Yoona shout as much as she can.

“Calm down Hyun~~~”  Yuri try to calm me down.  She wipe my tears.

“Like you know how she feel when that girl always hurt her over and over again!”  Tae Kyung become more mad.  This two girls only know her since her high school.  How come they know more than him whose know me since I was born.

“Hyun yahhh~~~  Be strong girl!”  Yuri tap on my shoulder.

I crying on her hug again when Tae Kyung oppa decide to leave us.

***  Tiffany POV:

“Let’s come in that ghost house again!”  Tae Yeon drag her cousin to the entrance.

“Yahhh!  I swear that I will not come in that ghost world anymore!”  Sunny try to escape from her cousin firm hand.

“Yahhh!  Are you afraid of that fake stuff?”  Jessica smirks while pushing the scared latter again to the ghost house.

I just look at them happily.  Looking at them, I forget my pain a while.

“Tippani yahhh!  You want to come right?”  Tae Yeon approach me when I’m still looked at them blankly.

“Sure!”  I said.

“If you don’t want join us, then you leave here with another ghost outside the camp!”  Jessica said while dragging us to the entrance.  Sunny run and hold my shirt firmly, doesn’t want to be left alone.

“She scream so much when the ghost scare us!”  She walk by hide behind me. 

Tae Yeon just giggling at me for being her victims when we finished our scary journey.  Usually, she will be the one who will be hugged by her cousin.  It is so fun although I myself was afraid.  We scream together and sometimes I hug her more cause I also scared with those fake stuff.

“Your blood is really cold!”  Sunny smirk at the relax blonded girl.  Like nothing happened.

“Haha!  Guess what?”  Jessica put off her earphone while giggling.

“Yahhh!  You are not fair!  How come you put your earphone and listening to music when we are scream so much of that prank ghost?”  Sunny yelling while knocking Jessi’s head.

“Pabooo!”  Jessica maerong showing her other side beside the ice princess.  Actually, she is kind of humor but yeahhh I admit it that she is cold hearted person.

“I hope that you will always be here to help me being her bodyguard.  I just resign from my duty!”  Tae Yeon said and hugging me.

“Yahhh!  Don’t hugh her.  I doesn’t want she will ruin up like that spoil brat Sunkyu!”  Jessica push Tae Yeon away before put her arm around my neck.

“Yahhh!  I even don’t need you more since she is mine now!”  Sunny throw Jessica’s hand and wrap her hand around my wist.  Hug me tightly.

My eyes full of tears but this time it is full with happiness.

“Why are you crying?”  Sunny wipe my tears panicky.

“Look!  You had made her sad again! She doesn’t want you!”  Jessica hold my face look deep in my eyes.

“Gomawo~~~”  Only that word can came out from my mouth that time.

“Thanks cause give and show me your love!”  I explained when they show me a confused look.

“Of coarse we love you!  Although we just know each other for a short moment but I feel that we known each other before we were born!”  Sunny grinning showing her white teeth.

“Yeah!  This time I agree with you!”  Jessica hug me again.  Same goes with Tae Yeon and Sunny.  All four of us hug tightly like cannot be separate by any other things.