You choose him again?

Saranghae~~~

Tiffany POV:

“Where did you want to bring her?  Did you know that I had just saved her from your idiotic fans?”

“You saved her?”

“Yup!”

“You think that idiotic fans will run just like that with your monkey face?  They just run after seeing me!”  He said arrogantly while putting the medicine at Hyunnie’s injured.  She having a minor cut on her kneel.

“Huhhh!”

“Unnie, please stop it~~~”  Hyunnie said in her pain

“Oh no, you’re try to make your oppa win again!”

“Of course she will!  You are loser!”

“Yahhh!  I’m the one who save her when YOUR idiotic fans bullying her!  That’s mean you had give my Hyunnie a trouble!” 

“Just assume like that exactly like what you want!”

“Hyunnie!  You are injured now, let me sent you to the clinic!”  I grab my Hyunnie away from him.

“Ahhh it was only a minor injured and had being cured by oppa!  We don’t need to go to the clinic anymore…”  Hyunnie said before stop my next steps.

“Are you saying that you don’t need me anymore?”  My heart like stop in pounding when hearing her words. 

“Unnie~~~  It is not like that!  Please stop being super sensitive and jealousy!  Don’t be too much sensitive for nothing.”

“Arassooo!”  The only word I said before left her again with her oppa.

***

“The second day of my gloomy day!”  Tae Yeon said while sitting next to me.

“Why?”

“Without your brighter smile, my day is really dull and dumb!”

“Boooo~~~”  The two other girls take their sit behind us.

“You are so cheesy Tae Tae!”  Showing my eye smile only for her.

“Only for her?”  The other two teasing again.

“So, why are you still moody?” 

“Nothing except that jerk man!”

“Is it my banana’s hyung?”

“Yup!”

“Why?”

“Hyunnie always choose him instead of me, her unnie!”

“Yahhh!  Such a jealousy Tiffany.  Don’t be so greedy and yet I think she always put you on her top rank!  Can you imagine Tae Kyung’s face when your Hyunnie did not even show her face last night because worrying of you?”  Jessica last question made me turn my head back to her.

“What did you say?”

“Which one?”

“She didn’t come last night?”

“Yup!  You don’t know?”

I just ignoring her question, thinking of my Hyunnie.  So, she is not attending the party.  Yet, why she look so tired and sleepy.  Ahhh!  Whatever but thinking of her not attending the party because worrying me, I can’t describe the happiness in my heart.  I smiling without notice it. 

***

Seohyun POV:

“Are you saying that you don’t need me anymore?”  My heart like stop in pounding when hearing her words.

“Unnie~~~  It is not like that!  Please stop being super sensitive and jealousy!  Don’t be too much sensitive for nothing.”  I just she was being a too sensitive to manipulate every words that I said.  I really not means like her interpretation.

“Arassooo!”  The only word I heard before she left me again with oppa.

I’m about to chase and explaining her before oppa grab my hand and stop me to do so.

“Why you are not coming last night?”

“Unnie really need me!”

“What about me?”

“Mianhae~~~  I really in my dilemma.  Please understand me.”

“You really want me to disappear from your life?”

“It is not what I really mean!”

“When I try being a far from you, you said I’m bored with you but now?”

“Oppa~~~”

“What?”

“Can’t both of you be nice to each other?”

“In your dreams!!!”  He left me dumbness.

Aisshhh I will be crazy soon.  Really don’t know whom to choose.  Oppa still mad with me cause not coming for last night party.  Unnie is with her super duper jealousy.

# Aishhh I'm really not in the good mood when writing about their sour time.  Really need to end this quarrel soon.  T_T