I will be leaving again~~~

Saranghae~~~

“What?  How come you didn’t tell us earlier?”  Jessica too shock with what she just heard just now.

“I don’t know how to tell you guys.”  Tiffany show her sad face.

“No, please don’t go chinggu yahhh…  We promise to help you to get her away if that’s what you want!”  Finally, Tae Yeon burst in to tears.

“Promise me that you always will be my chinggu even when im not here.”  Tiffany hug her all bestfriends.

“Tonight will be my last day!  I really hope that we can finish my trip by spent our time together.”  I whisper to them.

 “You are really serious!  Can’t you change your decision?”  Sunny’s question made the two other latter look at me waiting for my answer.

“I’m so sorry that I can’t but I promise you that we will still can keep in touch!  ALWAYS!”  Tiffany’s tears falling over my cheek.

Whole of this week, Tiffany spent most of the time with them.  Hang out together, laugh and crying together.

She told everything about her story since she was child, lack of love, lost of her beloved omma, being more hatred, sent over to the state and the reason she comes again.

“I’m really miss my mum so much and want to be near her beloved person but I’m not strong enough.  Omma said show my love until they can feel and love you back sincerely.  I think that I had get my grandpa’s love and I want to follow his order on the behalf of my omma.”  Tiffany still being hugged by her friends. So tight as much as they don’t want to lost her.

“And I got a bonus love from you guys!”  She released the hug and look at everyone eyes.

“A bonanza loves!  Haha.  Thank you very very much chinggu yahhh!”  Her eye smile make the others feel heart melting and…..

“Yahhh!  I doesn’t want to stop hugging you for my last day!”  Tae Yeon hug her back followed by her fellow members.

***

“Maybe I should follow her~”  Jessica mumbles to herself.

“What did I heard just now?”  Sunny bigger her small eyes.

“I bet that I’ll miss her, so I want to follow her.  I bet my parents will just accept my stubbornness haha!”  Jessica smirk when she remember her parent’s order to live in Korea.

“Huhhh!  Don’t make Tippani as an excuses to leave Korea!”  Tae Yeon smack Jessica’s neck.

“Yahhh!  It’s hurt you know?”  Jessica try to reduce her pain.

“I don’t want her to leave!  We must do something!”  Tae Yeon said to her fellow members.

“But we must respect her decisions.  She had faced a very tough life.  If leaving there is good for her, I will let her go.”  Jessica disagrees with Tae Yeon.

“But, can you see that Tippani still love her sister?  I admit that Seo Hyun’s family treat her badly but I pity to those two girls.  They are victims in this story!”  Tae Yeon talks maturely.

 “I agree with you cousin!”  Sunny show her agrees cause

“So, what is your plan?”  Jessica start interesting with the plan.

***  At Seo Hyun’s house.

 “Yahhh!  Why did you two people so annoying?  I had said that my father is not here!”  Seo Hyun mad with her two childish friends.

“Shhhh…It will more dramatic if we do it by this way…”  Yoona whisper while put her finger at .

“Don’t worry maknae yahhh… I’m Agen Yuri 007 will protect you to go out from this hell safely!”  Yuri said while looking left and her right side.  This is what you get when watch too many movies.

“Agen Yuri 007, is everything under cover?”  Yoona hide behind Yuri still holding SeoHyun’s hand.

“Line is clear.  Now, let me help you to slide down.”  She hold the rope that being tied from the window. 

“What?  We will go out through the window?”  SeoHyun can’t believe that her two friend can get this crazy idea to accomplish their mission.

“The mission to bring SeoHyun to meet her sister is now BEGIN!”  The two crazy friend said together.

Seo Hyun POV:

“Yahhh!  Don’t waste my time please!  You know what?  My maid had seen you when you came earlier right?”  I can’t stand with their crazy imagination.

“. . . . .”  Yury scratch her head.

“I think you are right!  I greet her before came to your room and you guard also see our car.”  Yoona also made her silly face.

“Don’t was time any more.  We need to accomplish our mission in another 30 minutes!”  Yuri said before drag me out.

***

Tiffany POV:

“Why did you just not make the party here?”  Grandpa make the suggestion.

“Oh cannot appa.  Her friends were too scared of you since that incident.  They are too shocked when you chased them out and yell them madly like the insane one!”  Uncle Leo said with the explanation.

“Then, I want to follow go to the party.”  Grandpa really to celebrate my last day in Korea.

“Nope!  Like what I had mentioned just now, they were scared of you!  And you still have a long time to be spent with Tiffany since you will follow her to the state this time.”  Uncle Leo denied her request again.

“And…  And… you need to rest before the long journey tomorrow.  You will be tired if you are not!”  He said adding make her judgments more stronger.

“Are you saying that I am getting older now?  I still strong you know?”  Grandpa show his unsatisfied face.

“Okay Fine!  Just go!  Have a nice memory my little princess!”  Finally, my grandpa lose.

***

““Ahjusshii…  Why we can’t asked grandpa to join my party?  Why we did not held it in our house?”  I asked him.  It is just too obvious that he doesn’t want grandpa to come along. 

“?????  Just wait!  I have a present for you my little princess!”

SeoHyun POV:

“Unnie!”  I called her as she came out from her uncle’s car.

“Yahhh!  Just wait for the right time!  She still does not know our plans!”  Yuri cover my mouth with her hand.

“Luckily she not hear you.”  Yoona said while looking Tiffany walk from the parking site.

I come out from the restaurant to approach her.  The other unnies follow me from behind.

“Yahhh!  How come you did not wait for me?”  I can hear Uncle Leo shouted to her princess.

“I don’t want to waste my time!  My friends are waiting me!”  I can see how happy she was.

“Omo!”  I can see a car is move towards Tiffany unnie.

“Unnie!”  I scream with all my heart!