SeoFany

Saranghae~~~

“Why is it so much noise at the outside?” I ask Soo unnie who is looking through the window. I’m still feel the dizziness. I spent my full day by only laying on my bed sheet. The doctor said that I just need to take some rest and advice me to no thinking so much. My lower blood pressure quite serious this time. Indeed, I cought my fever again.

“Your friends come but why that old man chased them out?” Soo unnie look at me weirdly.

“Huhhh???” I jumped from my bed and look through the window.

***

I run quickly although my grandpa try to hold me tightly.

“APPA! Let her help her sister or you want someone died in front of our house?” Luckily Uncle Leo help me out.

I find her healer pump in her beg. Fortunately, it is there! I help her have it till she can get her breath again.

“Then! What are you waiting for? Better you girls take her before I kill her by myself!” Grandpa shout again when he saw me start cares Hyunnie’s knees. Although just a minor injured yet it is still bleeding!

“Grandpa! Let me help treat her injured first!” I begging him when he start drag me to come in the house.

“Unnie!” I can hear my Hyunnie screams again.

“For what? She is not your sister! Can’t you remember what did her family done to your omma and yourself?” He push me to till I fall on the floor. I just can stare the floor when I remember all those bitter memories again.

Grandpa left me crying alone there until Uncle Leo bring me to rest in my room. I just stare her blankly through my window. Why are you so stubborn? Just go stupid! My friends and hers try to drag her out till the guy arrived.

I can see he try to force that girl to leave my home entrance. Thanks god!

***

Seo Hyun POV:

“Are you crazy?” Oppa yell at me. He is so mad with me.

“Oppa! It’s hurt~~~” I try to soft his heart with my pity’s face.

“You deserve it!” He said again.

“Yahhh! Tae Kyung shiii! Let me do it!” Yuri can’t bear to look at my face when the guy put the medicine roughly.

“Nope! Sorry!” He start be gentle to me.

“It’s our fault!” Tae Yeon interrupt still looking at me.

“We should not bring her there!” She said again.

“Don’t say I doesn’t remind you all!” Jessica said coldly like usual.

“Thank you for bring me there! Finally I can meet my unnie again!” I smile automatically forgetting my pain.

“She is not your unnie~~~” Tae Kyung reminds me again. I hate when he said like that for many times.

“Whatever! She is still my unnie for me!” I pouted my face. He had finished put the bandages on my knees.

“However, what is your relation with her?” Jessica asked curiously for the first time.

“Nothing! Just mind you own business!” Oppa said before drag me from there.

“Huhhh! What an arrogant guy!” Jessica mumbles with herself.

“Just same like you!” Sunny smirk behind her.

“What did you say just now? I can’t hear it clearly. Would you said it once again?” Jessica gives her a death glare.

“Enough okay! We can ask this when Tippani ready to tell us soon.” Tae Yeon interrupts before the fight start.

***

“Oppa~ Please don’t tell daddy about this!”

I try to melting Tae Kyung’s heart with my charming.

“Nehhh~~~ But promise me to not seeing her again!” Tae Kyung said firmly.

“But oppa! She is my~~~” I sigh before he cut my words.

“UNNIE??? You want to say it again?” Tae Kyung mad again.

“Or you want me to tell your appa?” He threatens me.

“Nope! Please don’t!” I beg him again.

“Then?” Tae Kyung asked my agrees.

“Okay~” I sigh again.

“Pinky promise!” He give his finger.

“Pinky promise!” I made the promise that I don’t know whether I can fulfill it or not.