I'm Here!

Saranghae~~~

“Anyeohaesayo~~~”  I greet my grandpa.  He still reads his newspaper.  Did he doesn’t notice me?

“Here miss Tiffany, I show your room.”  The maid bring in my luggage.

“Mr. Leo had prepare your room before he leave yesterday!  I hope that he can be here today.  He always talk about you all this while, I thought that he really love you dear!”  She mumbling while climb up the stairs.

I’m just look at my grandpa blankly while follow her.

“Here!  If you need anything, just call me!”  She said before left.

“Wait!  What is your name unnie?  Mmm…  May I call you unnie since you not that old lady?”  I asked her before she go.

“Hmmm.  My name is Soo Young.  Then, just call me unnie!  I also will not allowed you calling ahjumma you know?”  She burst out a loud laugh.

“Ahhaa…  You are so funny unnie!  Then just call me Fany.  I’m new here and please take a good care of me!”  I show her my bright eye smile.

 

Soo Young POV:

Omo!  She really have a great eye smile!  But I’m pity her, why that old man did not approach his granddaughter?

I had worked here for about 1month.  Yeah!  Not that long that I can know the whole family’s character.  It even not in my duties specification.  My auntie introduced me to worked with that family.

Well!  My auntie had worked for this family for quite a long time but now she need to take care of her sick’s husband.  She doesn’t have children, so she need to take care of my uncle by herself.

Sometimes, my boss, I mean not that old man!  It is his son, Mr. Leo will go visit my auntie to give all her needs.  He such a good man.  I smile myself without notice it.

“What am I thinking?”  I slap my face several time.

“Unnie!”  OMG!  She saw what I had did. I hope that she not think of it too much.

 

“Are you daydreaming while making the dishes?  Omo!  You put too much salt in our soup!”  She taste my soup before she spit it out.

“Yurkkk!”  I also did the same after taste my soup.

She laugh after seeing my ugly reaction.  Haha.  The kitchen full of our laugh voices.