Ahjusshi!!! Please take care of me.

Saranghae~~~

***At the Jeju Island’s Resort:

“Aishhh poor my princess~”  Uncle Leo sigh while looking outside the window.  He have an important business trip that he cannot celebrate his princess who finally decided to come back to Korea.

After his sister died in an accident, Tiffany was sent to live at California by her own self.  Can you imagine, how a 8 years old girl need to manage herself and adapt with the new world by herself?  Although appa hire a nannie and maids to take care of her there, its very different from a family's love.

But what can I do?  At that time, I’m just go out from the jail.  I need to find my self back, get my dignity back.  Yeahhh!  I’m not a good man.  Disobey son, bad brother towards my sister.  I had involve in one crime that can’t be forgotten for my whole life.  The one that kill my bestfriend and guess what?  I’m being accused for his death!  Swear I’m not and finally I’m free after the judgement.

***Flashback:  10 years ago~~~

“Leo!  This time you are forgiven by god but please change my little brother!”  My sister, Mi Young said while looking at my face whiles her hand still on my cheek.

“I promise unnie!  I will be a good boy after this.  A good son, a good liitle brother for all of you!”  I said with my teary eyes.  I can’t stand looking at my sister who never give up give me hope, trust and support when I feels that I have no body in this world anymore.  My parent don’t call me as their son anymore as I had give them a bad image for our family.

“Uhhuhh!  Not only that my little bro!  Please be a good uncle to my daughter also.”  She said while touch her princess’s head<<

“Ahhh…  I forgot that I have a cute and brighter princess!”  I hold my little princess in my arm.

“Don’t be scary with me anymore my princess!  I’m not the bad jerk as before you know!  I’ll protect you from any other jerks in this world!”  I punch her nose made her giggling.

"Yippi!  That's mean i have a bodyguard now rite?"  My mushroom princess shouted happily.

“And…  You cannot be a god boy anymore because you are not a boy anymore dear.  Now, you are 20 years old!  Please be a good man and a good son to our parents.  Please make us be proud of you!”  My sister punch my nose before she ran away.

***End of the flashback.

I’m looking at the photos.  My family photos.  Yeah!  Finally my family accept me back after 10 years.  And the most importantly, finally, I can bring back my mushroom princess to our family. 

Although my parents doesn’t show their love towards her before, but I know that they love her so much.  That’s why they sent her to California after her mom died.  Appa just doesn’t want her being hurt by person around her.