SeoFany Moments

Saranghae~~~

Tiffany POV:

I searching her in the whole apartment.  “Where is you Hyunnie?”  I’m so worried.  So, I decided to go to the nearest shop since she want to go there earlier.  “Can’t you wait for you unnie?”  Mumbling.

“???  Why did you stop singing?  It such a nice melody!  Unnie is mushroom~~~  Mushroom is unnie~~~”  The voice is not so familiar with me but mushroom?  Unnie?  I feel something!

“Who are you?”  And guess what.  I’m really familiar with the owner of this voice.

“Your lovers!” 

“Yahhh!  Don’t playing around!”  Yup!  Definitely it is her!

“Let’s play with me!  It such a boring day but my night will be amazing with you.”

“Yahhhhh!”  Unnie come to rescue you, Hyunnie! That bastard run away without look at my evil face.

“Woahhh my angle arrived at the perfect time!”  Hyunni cheer with her joys.

“Thank you my angle!”  She hug me when I’m still stare at her silently.

“…”  Just give her my death glare before she drag me into our home.

***

“Please don’t do it again!  I’m worried!”

“Nehhh mianhae~~~”

“What did you cook?”

“Pasta!”

“Aishhh..  I’m hungry already.  Can’t we just having our dinner outside?”

“Just have your rest first!  I’ll call when it ready okay?”

“Nope!  Let’s cook together!”

“Are you serious?”

***

Seohyun POV:

“…”  Just stare at the dishes blankly.

“Mianhae~~~”  Unnie make her apologetic face.

“It look really delicious~~~  Let’s eat it!”  I try to make the silly situation happenings.

“…”  She took a bite when looking at me try to chew my meal hardly.

“Kekeke…  Mianhae~~~”  Yurksss it so horrible!  You put too much salt on the mushroom soup!  Then, the other dishes is almost burn!  Stingky smelly~~~  but I need to eat it…  ‘It delicious!  It delicious!’ I sigh in my heart.

“…”  Hmmm… “Maybe it will be nicer if you feed me up!” I open my mouth want you to feed me while closing my eyes.  I doesn’t want to see that ugly look of food which will come to my mouth.  Maybe it will cracks my stomach!

“Chincha?”  You sound so excited as you feed me that meals.  “Here we go my sweet hyunnie!”  I chew it slowly… 

“Baaaa!”

“Chincha?  Then, can I have one from you?”  Unnie open .

“…”  She bite her meals that I feed her.

“…”  I giggle lightly when looking at her face.

“You must be kidding me right?”  You giggle yourself as you realized it.

“The taste will never be change but I can feel your loves when you feed me up!”  I try to cover my lies.  Both of us burst into laugh after that silly moments.

I’m so happy unnie!  To be with you and going through this sweet memories.  Thank you so much!

#  Beeppp…  One Message from My A.N.JELL OPPA

‘I want to meet you tomorrow.  Please!  Maybe this is the last time!’

I look at the message clueless.

“Who?”

“Oppa~~~”  Hearing that word, I realized your changes expression.

“What did he want?”

“He want to meet me tomorrow.”

“For what?”

“How should I know but he said maybe this is the last time.  What did he mean?  You think?”

“How should I know!  He is your oppa, not mine!”

“May I see him tomorrow?”

“It’s your choice!”

“Are you okay with it if I go?”

“I really hate him but what can I do?  I can’t force you to hate him too, just like me.”

“Thanks unnie~~~”

“Go to sleep now or you will not be able to wake up early to see him.  I’ll settle this!”  She said as she clean the dining table.

“Not!  Let me do this.  You are tired already after cleaning our home and help me cook!”

“Okay!  Thank you and please don’t stop until you finish it!  I hope that you’ll not be able to wake up early although it is impossible!”  Unnie giggle softly before leave me with that stuff.

# Readers!  Thank you for still spent your time to read this story.

Have a nice day yahhh... >_<