Beginning of our Bed Time Story

Saranghae~~~

“Aishhh you just give me one more disaster!” Soo unnie mumble with herself.

“I’m so sorry unnie!” I just can giggling when looking at her poorly.

“I already suffer to face that cold man for everyday and now you add one more people like that?” She is complaining again.

“Everyday they fight and fight again like a childish even they are old enough! Huhhh!”

“I’ll help you unnie!” I took a knife to cut off the vegetables. I was too pity with her to face that compatible pairs of enemies.

“Me too!” Seo Hyun joining us.

“Luckly, you bring this antidote! At least I can have an additional assistant!”

“An this is your another additional assistant!” Uncle Leo said after eyeing us.

“Are you peep?” I asked him.

“Mianhae. Anyeo sir!” Soo Young greet her boss.

“Are you bullying my nieces?” He lifting his eye brows.

“Nope! They are who really want to help me although I had forbidden them!” Soo unnie so panic until she cut her finger accidentally.

“Omo! Be more careful next time!” Uncle Leo rush grab her finger before wash wound with clear water.

Hyunnie and I just giggling when looking at those future couple. Kekeke !>_< !

***

“Hyunnie yahhh!”

“Wae unnie?”

“Next week is Appa and Umma’s wedding anniversary! Let’s celebrate it?”

“Let’s make a surprise for him!”

“What is your plan?”

“I will think of it later!”

“Why not now?”

“I want you to read a bedtime story for me!” She leans on my shoulder with that aegyo face.

“Omo! You are so cute!”

“Thank you! I know it!”

“Just like me!”

“I know it also!”

“Okay! What story did you want me to read?” I jump down from the bed, try to find my bed time story book. I had saved it for a quite long time since my umma died. There are nobody want to read it for me, so, I just keep it safely. Sometimes, I will read it by myself and end out by crying alone because miss my umma so much. This time I will read it for my little sister and baby!

“I just want to hear our story unnie!”

“???”

“Tell me what you do when you are not with me? You must be boring right?”

“Hahhh!” Finally I got what did she means. I lay on beside her, one of my arm on her head trying to make her feel comfortable, another hand cares her hair softly. Just like what my umma always do to us when she tells us the bed time story.

“Unnie! Don’t leave me again~” Hyunnie turn her face to me. I can see her eyes got teary again before that latter hide her face on my chest. She hugging me tightly.

“Okay! I forward the chapter, let’s begin tonight story with the two happy girls who had been reunited with their beloved family!” I create a fiction story that sometimes made her burst into laugh with the weak tones. I know she already feel sleepy.

“Why are you still not sleeping yet? Don’t you feel asleep?”

“I don’t want to close my eyes!”

“Why?”

“Don’t want this become a dream again and I lost you again!”

“Yahhh! Don’t worry. Just have a beautiful sleep and I’ll be here again in the next morning!”

“Promise?”

“Promise!” She closed her eyes after gazed on my eyes. Now she had slept while I’m not.