Don't Leave me~~~T_T

Saranghae~~~

Stephanie POV:

“Umma!  You really need to go?  Why you didn’t stay here longer?”  My beautiful princess pouting her face.

“Aishhh pabo princess!  Umma just go for awhile.  I need to settle up my business there before move in here.”  I hugs her and Hyunnie, my two lovely daughters.

“We’ll miss you umma!”

“Aish!  Umma just go for a few days.  You should take care of each other well when umma is not here.  Arasso?”

“Ara~~~”  They said in unison.

I hugs daddy, Leo, Sooyoung and…kekeke…him too!

“Yah!  Just wait till the right moment and till that time, please be a nice son to my father!”

“Ara~~~”  He grinning his teeth.

“Okay, I need to go!  Bye and take care~~~”  I wave my hand before go in the queue line.

“Umma~~~”  Tiffany runs and hug me from my back, make my heart feel so ache to let her go too.

“Tiff, I promis I’ll come back soon.  Please don’t make it hard for me, I still need to settle up something.”  I try to sort her feeling although I’m also feel burden.

“Umma, don’t go.  Please don’t go!”  She is crying.  It was so hard for me.

Luckily, Hyunnie and the other is here to help her.

“Unnie, let umma settle up her things there so that she will have a great moments with us later.  Right umma?”  She wink to me made me nodded.

“Good girl!”  I tap her head.  “You should be a good girl like you little sister, Tiff!”

“I am!”

“So, please stop crying~~~”

“Arasso umma!”  She hugs me like there is no tomorrow.  Yup!  There is no tomorrow since I need to be separate will this girls again but I promise the day after tomorrow will come soon.

She closed her eyes.

“Tiff?”

“Umma just go!  I don’t want to see your back when you left me, so, ppallliiii~~~  I will hold you tighten if I see you again when I open my eyes!  I warn you!  I will count In 10!”

I kiss her forehead!  She is too cute.  I lost to be with her during her childhood moments.  What a sigh.  I take my heavy steps.

***

Tiffany POV:

“10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! ~~~”  I count it faster so that I can caught her again.

“Yahhhh!  Stop acting childish!  She need to settle her business.  You should understand it!”  AHJUSSHIIII!!!!!  He knocks my head.

“Yahhhh!!!  She is sad when her umma want to leave her again.  You should understand it. Why did you bullying her again?”  Grandpa knock his stupidest son followed my appa.

Soo unnie and Hyunnie just giggling.

“Let’s go unnie.”  Hyunnie drag me from the trio childish man.

“Yeah!!!  Let’s go eat!  I’m hungry!”  Soo unnie follow us, let the trio fight each other.

***

Seohyun POV:

“Unnie, let’s hang out together with our shoshi?”

“…”

“Remember what umma said?  Be a good girl like me!  You should stop crying like that!”

“…”  She still sobs.  “I miss her!  Why she didn’t reply my calls?”

“Yah!!!  She just had call you early in the morning!  Maybe she is working now, you shouldn’t disturb her finish her stuff.  So that she will settle up it earlier and come back agin soon.”

“…”

“Let’s go!  I had call my triplet and your danshin friends!  Let’s meet them!”

***

“Fany is superb busy with her lovey dovey family till forget us!”  Sunny pouting her face show her full aegyo made the other danshin, Taeyeon and Jessica vomit.

“Aniya~~~”

“So, please stop your sadness. We are here to see your brighter eye smile, not this sour face!”  Taeyeon try to made unnie happy.

“…”

“Please Tiff!”  Jessica too.

“…”

“Okay fine!  Tiff didn’t need us anymore!”

“Mwo???”  Unnie hugs them.  “Please don’t leave me too!”

“I think you don’t want to be our friend anymore?”

“Aniyaaa!  It’s not like that~~~  I’m . . . “

“Shhhh…  Don’t need to explain or we will miss more of time!”

“Yeah!!!  Let’s enjoy!”

Atleast, now, unnie is smiling again.  With her friends and my friends.  Our friends!

***

“You really want to come in again?”  Taeyeon ask Sunny disbelief.

“Yahhh!  Last time you run like a mouse!  It wasting my token!  It’s not even a minute in this ghost house!”

“Yahhh!  I’ll pay for today!”

“Yeahhh!  We want to try.  They said that the ghost in this house is naughty~~~”  Yuri and Yoona giggles… “And handsome too~~~”

“Owh…  Now I know why you really like it, Sunny!”  Jessica smirking.

“Okay!  Let’s go!” They said in unison.

“Hmmm.  I’ll wait at the outside.”

“Wae?”

“Owh!  I forget it!  Last time, you sick again after run from that ghost furiously!”  Sunny remember the moment that she stalking me and oppa.

“Yup!”

“I’ll accompany her here~”

“No unnie.  You should go with them.  You just have a great time with them again.”

“Is it okay my danshin friend?  I should take care of my Hyunnie?”

“Sure Fany!  Please take care of her for us!”

“Yeahhh!”  They shout in unison.

***

“Here~~~”  She bought a cotton candy and give it to me.

“Thanks unnie!”

“Aniya… I should say that to you…”

“Yeah you should!” Kekeke…

“Aishhh!  I need to go to the toilet.  Can you stay here a moment?”

“Sure!”

“Stay here!  Don’t go anywhere!”

“Ara!!!”

***

Tiffany POV:

“Aishhh this girl!  I ask her to stay here.  Where did she go?”

I look surround the place.  There are a lots of people.  I look at there with an eagle eyes.

“Ahhh…  No wonder she disobey me!”

I see her busy snap her own picture with that Pororo mascot.  Her favorite cartoon!

I take my steps to her before somebody cover my mouth from my back.

“Mwooo isshhhh thhaeet???” I ask my my covered mouth.  I don’t know what did they put on the handkerchief but my world become darker and darker after that. 

IT WAS BLANK!

***

Author note>>>[Is it enough???  I just feel like I take quite a long time for this update. So, let’s me add some more line to repay my lazyness…[>_<]]

***

Tiffany POV:

I open my eyes to realize that I’m in a very very stranger surrounding.  I don’t know where is the hell I am.

I try open the door but it was closed!

“Yahhhh!!!  Open this!!!”  I yelling.  Don’t know whether they hear me or not.

Suddenly the door is open.

“YOU?”  I can’t cover my shocking face.

Looking at that evil angle face!

###

How was it???  Sorry for no quick update...

My semester break end today and i'm fail to finish this first...

I'm not so sure when is the next update but till that moment...>>>HAVE A NICE DAYSSS~~~

I Luv All My Readers~~~  SARANGHAE~~~