Evil Angle

Saranghae~~~

Gahhhh...Mianhaeyo~~~

-bows 90' to my readers-

here, is hmmm i think it quite short but i keep my promise to update it in this week right?

Teehee~~~  I owe you a lot if you still reading and waiting for this update^^

Kamsahamnida~~~

 

Stephanie POV:

I’m so lost when got the news about my princess.  I left my works and back to Korea again.  If I knew this will happen, I will not leave her!

“God!  Please~ I only meet her after haven’t seen her after get born her.  I need to spend more of my time with her.  To recover our lost moment.” I’m yelling and cursing myself in the bottom of my heart.

To see Hyunnie crying so much make me feel more .  I can’t even manage to help her sort her feeling to be more calm.  I’m not a good mother.  I can’t be a good mother.  I’m fail as a mother~

‘Mi Younggie unnie~~~  help me!  What should I do?’  I said while holding her photos.

“Steph noona!  Don’t worry, I will help you out to get back our princess!”  Leo comes and hugs me.  Appa too.  He look so sad.  Everybody sad.  Who would not be sad to lost someone like you, Tiff? 

No!  We are not losing you, we will find you no matter what.

“Hwang Tiffany!  Wait for us to fetch you nae?”  I said without any hesitation.

# My phone ringing and it’s from a stranger.  I don’t know why, but I felt like my heart is stop pounding at that time.  Feeling some sort of nervousness.

“Hello?”

“….”  There was no answer.

“Hello?”

“…”  Still, no answer.

“Hello, anybody there, on the line?”

“Hello..” Finally, a crack voice heard over the line.

“Yes, may I know who is speaking now?”

“Your death angle..”  He answer so coldly.

“Pardon?”  I run to my room, a far from my other family members, try to focus on the conversation, it sound something weird about the caller, I can tell you, he is the kidnapper of my daughter!

“Listen here, Fany is here with me, don’t tell anyone and just come alone at this place!”

He gave me the full address and i’m not really sure where the hell is it.  Nevermind!  I need to go and get my princess!

I run rushly.

“Where are you going Steph?”  That man blocking my way.

“Ah I have something to do.  About my business!”  I lied.

“Hey!  How come you can still thinking and busy with your business when your own daughter is loss?  We still do not know whether she is safe or not?  What the hell in your mind?”

Oh my god!  What is he thinking?  I’m not care about my daughter?  Stupid and ridiculous.  She is the one matter arise in my mind right now.  I can’t tell you!  I push him aside and left.  I can feel, everybody are looking at me disbelief in my craziness.  I’m not that crazy pabooo!

Taekyung POV:

My baby call me just now just to tell me about her unnie.  Whose ever care?

“Oppa, I don’t know who else to talk to.  I just got you on my mind since you never fail to help me sort this feeling…”  She said in a weak tone.

“What’s is it Seobaby?  Tell oppa!”

“Fany unnie is missing?”

“What did you say?”

“I mean she is lost!  Someone kidnap her~ or something bad happen to her.  We can’t find her!  Me and other shoshi friends find her over the place but found nothing except her bag.  She really in danger!  I can feel it!”  She said in a long words, I even can’t manage to cut her line.

“Oppa?”

“Neh? I’m listening!”

“Otokhe???”

“Seobaby!  I know, she can survive.  I will pray for that.  She will be okay!  You will get her back and reunite again!  I’m sure about that!”

“Thank you oppa!”

“Neh!!  I have to go now.  Stop crying cause she will not like that.  She will be okay, believe in me!”

“Yes, I always believe in you oppa!”

“Good girl!  Bye baby girl.”

“Neh, bye~”

Hmmmmm.  I take a deep sigh.

# At the hiding place.

I look surrounding me.  It’s quite scary.  Look back on my hand, I have a gun.

“You, I really want to kill you now!  But I can’t!!!  I do love you so much although how much I hurt because of you!!!”  I’m yelling, more in the bottom of my heart!

“I’m not a crying baby who is clinging on you~”

Tiffany POV:

I open my eyes to realize that I’m in a very very stranger surrounding.  I don’t know where is the hell I am.

I try open the door but it was closed!

“Yahhhh!!!  Open this!!!”  I yelling.  Don’t know whether they hear me or not.

Suddenly the door is open.

“YOU?”  I can’t cover my shocking face.

Looking at that evil angle face!

“What?” He smirking.

“I can’t believe this!!!”

“Whose ever care?” He left me dumb fullness.

“Yahhhh!”  I grabbed his shirt and about to punch him on his face before he grabbed my hand.

“Tch!!!”  He is smirking again and I really hate it.

He looks deep into my eyes but I can’t understand with that gazed.

“Kyung?”  I heard someone voice behind him.

It’s her!

 

I'm sorry again.. Me lec had started again and I'm fail to finish this soon..

I hope i can update this soon

but

till that time

please have a nice day

yahhhh reader

<3 all of you

>_<