~ Chapter Twenty-Five ~

"Tell No One"

“Why didn’t you fight for her!?” Taehyung’s voice caused Jungkook to jump, his hand subconsciously letting go of the girl who occupied it, standing himself from the school bench. “You love her, it was obvious Jungkook” Taehyung screamed loud enough that it caught several people’s attention. “Are you really going to let this leech take everything you have left!?”

Something inside Jungkook had changed suddenly, and his guilt was swallowed by anger and disappointment, directed towards himself alone. He knew Taehyung was right, he fell in love with Sang-Oh and he let her leave believing otherwise. He spent that entire night outside of her bedroom door, hoping she would open it and allow him to talk to her, but she was silent and never even attempted to open the door to let him in. He did what he promised he wouldn’t. He hurt her, and he hated himself for it.

“You don’t know anything” Jungkook tried to breathe out, feeling suffocated by everything around him, wanting desperately to make things better, but instead showed up hand-in-hand with the girl he swore he hated.

“I know she’s not healthy for you” Taehyung pointed an accusing finger towards Kana, Jungkook’s eyes slowly roaming towards the girl who looked upset about everything going on, yet he didn’t feel bad, she deserved it… Right?

“What, and Sang is?” Jungkook questioned back.

“I don’t know” Taehyung admitted “but I do know that she at least truly cares about you, or she wouldn’t have been so upset.”

Those words cut deep, and he soon found himself looking around the large school court in hopes of seeing her, of at least stealing a glimpse of the girl he longed to see the entire previous night. Yet when his eyes finally landed upon her, he was confused when seeing Jackson beside her, his eyes falling towards Kana accusingly. ‘She’s not healthy for you’ and the words were proven further, knowing Jackson didn’t approach woman unless encouraged by his sister, or unless he needed help with his homework, considering he’d rather play basketball than to study.

“I’ll be back” Jungkook mumbled while marching towards the duo, instantly cutting between them and settling his attention on Sang alone, ignoring the dirty looks that Jackson was presenting towards him, or the upset eyes that followed his direction.

“We need to talk” Jungkook demanded more than asked.

~*~ Sang’s POV ~*~

“How convenient, we even show up at the same time” a male’s voice pulled her attention, forcing her eyes from the book she was currently trying to catch up, alarmed to see the same blonde from the library.

“Oh, good morning Shakespeare” Sang responded, gaining herself a large grin from the blonde, his name slipping her memory at the current moment, considering she didn’t have intentions of befriending him.

“You gonna cry some more today?” He hummed which earned himself a rather harsh glare within his direction.

“I wasn’t planning on it, but now that I’ve seen your face today, a sudden urge to cry hit me” Sang countered and was surprised when hearing laughter flood the area, her eyes widening in complete shock.

(( Not really, but I couldn't resist ))

“What? Didn’t think I had a sense of humor because I like to dress nice? Let me guess, you don’t even remember my name now do you?” Sang-Oh stayed silent with guilt as she looked away and instead focused her attention on her destination, not wishing to answer the question, considering he was right. She judged him too quickly.

“Jackson” she spoke after several moments, a smile of triumph taking her lips but was just as quickly erased when seeing Jungkook suddenly barge in-between them and demanding they spoke. “I have nothing to say to you” Sang responded and instead picked up her pace, hoping to escape the person who hurt her to many times to be forgiven.

“Sang-Oh please don’t” his voice sounded desperate as his hand grabbed hers, pulling her back towards him but it only put more anger and sadness into a bleeding heart. “Kana is my ex” he explained quickly, and it was obvious he felt uncomfortable for he started messing with his hair.

“Oh, so ex’s hold hands and kiss?” Sang questioned with a raised eyebrow, causing the male to freeze instantly, his eyes widening in fear and complete guilt. “That’s what I thought” she spoke harshly, before ripping her hand from his and walking away.

~*~ 3rd POV ~*~

Kana wasn’t lying when she said that Sang-Oh was a threat to her relationship, considering the girl was charming and simply likable, probably drawing every man’s attention. Jungkook was obviously captivated by her, judging by the way he desperately chased her, and it was a fact that he never chased Kana. Jackson had witnessed several of their fights, and Kana had always been the first person to break, the first person to run to him despite Jungkook being in the wrong. Kana deserved so much better, and yet her heart had been stuck on this idiot who never appreciated people.

“Why are you talking to her?” Jungkook suddenly drew his attention towards Jackson.

“Am I not allowed?” Jackson responded with a questioning tune, as though daring Jungkook to say the wrong things.

“She doesn’t need someone like you in her life” Jungkook breathed out, and it was obvious that his emotions were a complete mess.

“Oh, and she needs someone like you right?” Jackson countered, and he could tell that he struck a nerve in the boy considering his jaw tightened. “Someone who obviously can’t express himself or make up his damn mind. Yeah, that’s someone she needs.”

“You don’t know anything about me” Jungkook fired back, clearly unamused by the larger scale of guilt that plagued him “or Sang-Oh for that matter.”

“Look kid, I’m not about to argue facts with you, but I will let you in on a little secret. Girls don’t chase unworthy men, let alone boys who can’t think for themselves” Jackson spoke with such a sweet voice, that people would have thought he was complimenting the younger. “It’s a wonder why my sister still chases you…” Jackson muttered the last part as though toxin suddenly engulfed his throat, proving that this fight wasn’t entirely for one girl, that Jungkook didn’t deserve either one of them.

“I don’t want her to chase me” Jungkook spoke in a frantic voice, but Jackson’s attention lingered towards the female who was watching closely, and he hated who horribly hurt her expression was becoming, but she needed to hear these words so that she could let go. “I don’t want anything to do with her anymore…”

“So, you chose Sang-Oh over Kana?” Jackson asked, watching as his sister’s eyes quickly fell towards the latter, as though expecting his answer to be different, and to Jackon’s surprise, it was.

“I love Kana… I probably always will…” He looked defeated at this point, his eyes lost any life within them, his voice falling to a deflated whisper, and Jackson almost felt bad for the boy, considering his sister wasn’t entirely innocent either. She broke up with him for another man, without even an explanation, without even so much of a warning. She just ending things over a text message and came to school the next day with an unfamiliar man. Jackson hated it, but his sister was blood and so he forgave her and helped support her new decision. Looking at Jungkook now, Jackson pondered just how horribly hurt the boy had been over the breakup.

“Sang-Oh…. Makes me feel alive again…”

“Pfft, she can never love you properly” Kana suddenly interrupted, forcing several eyes within her direction, anger clearly along his features. “She’s going to be related to you by marriage, your parents will never approve, and the school will ruin both of your reputations” Kana continued to snarl towards the boy who seemed to be at a loss for words for his eyes fell towards the ground. “She can’t even kiss you properly in public, she’d only be a little secret to hide…”

“What we decide to do will be between us without any outside influences” Sang’s voice peered from the outside of the circling crowd, her eyes locking harshly with Kana’s. “Even if it’s just a secret, then that’s between Jungkook and I” several wolf whistles sounded but Jackson’s attention stayed locked on the friendly smile that Sang held as though an adult scolding a child for misbehaving “but don’t think for one second a wolf like me, loses sleep over opinions from sheep like you…”

“What can you possibly offer him? You can’t even show people he’s yours out in public” Kana was trying hard to win the debate, but her emotions were getting the best of her and it was being shown by the meaningless words being thrown. When provoked, even the kindest of ladies can become furious beast, and Sang proved it with one statement and action.

“Wanna bet?” Sang gritted with a dirty look before turning herself and collapsing her lips with Jungkook’s who eagerly returned the affection.

“You’ll never be accepted…” Kana barked, obviously using the only weapon within her arsenal.

“I’m fairly certain I already am” Sang held up their intertwined hands, showing what she had meant without words, and nobody dared to argue the statement, nor had the chance too, because soon the couple would be walking away from the school, neither one of them bothering to look back at the chaos they left behind…

‘I may not be able to love you properly… but I promise to love you uniquely’ -Sang-Oh.

 

(( Oh boy, what do you guys think about this ending? Thoughts and predictions are always appreciated and encouraged. Thank you all for continuing to read and for supporting the story! You guys are amazeballs. Thank you all so much! ))