Alien sinrin pt 2

FLASH FLUFF

So I decided not to write mature stuff. :P

instead this....I guess happened? I hope you still like it haha....

==========================

Yerin held SinB’s hand as they stepped outside the military base.

“What is this?”

“Snow.”

“Snow? The stuff that falls from the sky I see from my window? But this is on the ground?”

SinB’s room never had a window, the times she had seen out a window, was when she traveled to the different floors of their research towers. Only to ever be able to see the falling snow, not grounded.

“You may touch it.”

SinB looked at Yerin, before looking back to the white covered ground. She squatted, not letting go of Yerin’s hand.

Reaching a curious hand, she reached closer before flinching back at the coldness. Quickly looking up at Yerin she saw the older smiling.

“Yea, I forgot to tell you that it’s cold.”

SinB frowned but grabbed a handful, fearlessly, she crushed it through her fingers, feeling it melt. Grinning, she let go of Yerin’s hand to scoop more of it. Forming a shape, she presented it to Yerin.

“What’s that?”

“A bunny.”

Yerin peered at the lump of snow before having it dumped into the back of her shirt in one swift motion.

“YAH!”

She jumped around trying to shake out the snow from her clothes, only managing to slide it down her back further.

Glaring at the laughing she ran after her with a handful of snow.

“COME BACK HERE!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What is that?”

“This?”

Yerin held up a box in her hand.

“This is your present.”

“Present?”

Taking the box and opening it, Yerin revealed a knit red scarf.

“What’s that for?”

“Here, stand still.”

Tossing the box to the side, Yerin carefully wound the soft scarf around SinB’s neck, making sure it was perfect and not chokingly tight.

“Are you warmer now?”

SinB stared at Yerin who was still very close.

“Mmhmm.”

Yerin looking up from her masterful scarf wrapping techniques and met eyes with SinB, momentarily distracted by their beautiful sparkle as the reflection of light off the snow hit them.

Staring at each other as if the world had stopped rotating, Yerin quickly blinked as she realized that her phone was ringing.

“H-hello?”

“Is this researcher Jung?”

“Who might this be?”

“This is a message being delivered from head researcher Kim, another alien has arrived on earth and we were wondering if you had heard anything from it. Please check your email more often. She says.”

“Ah, okay thank you so much.”

SinB stared at the phone in Yerin’s hands with slight contempt. It had ruined her staring session.

Once she saw Yerin end the call, she pulled on Yerin’s shoulders to face her once more.

“Yerin unnie.”

“Y-yeah?”

“Pay attention to me only.”

Yerin grinned and hugged SinB warmly, patting the pouting alien’s back.

“I can feel jealous sometimes you know.”

“I know you can honey, I know you can.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin watched over SinB as she lay on the MRI bed. She had done this several times before and every time the images were the same, Yerin had no clue why the scientists kept asking for the same pictures again and again, did someone keep losing them or something?

“Yerin unnie.”

“SinB yah, don’t move.”

“Arrasso.”

The moment SinB was free she hopped off the restricting bed and walked up to the window where Yerin was standing, placing a hand on the glass.

“Yerin unnie.”

Yerin just smiled, placing her hand on the window to match. A small smile blossomed on the little alien’s face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Playing with Yerin’s hands, SinB entertained herself as the young researcher wrote in her notepad for her daily log.

Linking their fingers, unlinking them, inspecting Yerin’s left hand in great detail, then finally kissing the little scar on Yerin’s knuckle.

“Yerin unnie?”

“Hm?”

Yerin continued to scribble away in her notepad, her hum as her only acknowledgement of SinB. Feeling something wet on her hand, she looked up.

“Wha-“

SinB had bit lightly Yerin’s palm, as far as her little fangs could reach. Giving the alien a quizzical smile, she looked back to her notepad before yelping as she felt a sting on her hand.

Checking her left hand, she pouted at the alien who was watching with puffed cheeks.

“Are you done yet?”

“N-YAH!?”

SinB grinned as she jabbed at Yerin’s side, retreating backwards, she giggled as she skipped back to her bed in her room, which was really just a mess of blankets and pillows in the corner.

Yerin huffed but couldn’t hold back a grin as she quickly finished her work. Placing the notepad aside, Yerin stretched her back some as she got off the floor, popping her back some.

“SinB yah.”

Yerin grinned as SinB’s head popped up from behind a pile of pillows, a stray bunch of hair standing in an awkward angle, making her all the more, cuter.

“Hm?”

“Hehe, SinB yah.”

SinB tilted her head the other way.

“Hm?”

Yerin walked over to the pillow fort with a smile that reached her eyes.

“SinB yah.”

SinB grinned as Yerin came closer, reaching a hand upwards for Yerin to grab. Pulling the human close, she koala hugged her by wrapping her legs around Yerin’s waist.

“Yerin unnie, you’re finally done?”

“Yep.”

They lay there staring into each other’s eyes, until Yerin blinked and SinB giggled.

“You always blink first.”

“You almost never even need to blink, what’s the point?”

Giggling together, Yerin leaned her forehead on SinB’s, her eyes closed in happiness.

“Yerin unnie.”

“Hm?”

“What’s a word that describes this?”

“What do you mean by this?”

“Mm, kind of like I love the moments with you, every day, and it just fills me with warmth inside so much that I can’t help but smile.”

“Fulfillment? Happiness? Something you can’t actually describe in words?”

“What? There isn’t a human word to describe it?”

Yerin chuckled and opened her eyes to stare at SinB’s confused face.

“Sometimes, there are things you can’t quite put into words, but you just know that it makes you happy.”

SinB looked to Yerin and pouted.

“Then do you also have this same indescribable feeling that seems to just be pulling me to you endlessly?”

“Of course, I love you SinB yah.”

SinB smiled.

“I love you too Yerin unnie.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes, words are not necessary to express my love for you. Just look me in the eyes and see. The endless galaxy that is my world reflecting in yours, as soulmates. I love you.

==========================

And that will be the last installment of flash fluff unfortunately :P

see ya around hehe don't yell at me Imma hide real well