....not fluff?

FLASH FLUFF

Drunk SinB (sinrin)

 

SinB sighed, they were at a company party, at a bar and she was allowed to drink freely. Downing another shot, her mind was filled with bad things. Well, not particularly bad things, but a mean green, jealousy.

 

Why did Yerin have to be so touchy with the others? Was she not enough? Fine, maybe letting her do as she pleased was her fault since SinB had said to her not to stick her as often after they became official. But, kissing Yuju? Squishing Yewon’s chest? Kiss attacking everyone?

 

SinB ordered a beer and soju, making her own preferred somaek ratio. Sipping it quietly, she looked over Where Yerin was sitting. The girl was chatting with their stylists and coordinators. Seeing her smiling so brightly, SinB grumbled before finishing her cup and grabbed another bottle of soju, heading to the dance floor.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yerin watched worriedly from her seat, she had seen SinB slam her cup on the counter, now she was dancing while drinking from a soju bottle.

“SinB...”

“You should stop her. Before she gets in trouble.”

Yerin nodded and put down her bowl of makgeolli, she hadn’t felt like getting drunk. Making her way through the dancing tipsy staff, she apologized as she pushed them aside to reach her girlfriend.

Once she was in range, she slipped a hand around SinB’s waist, attempting to pull her out of the middle of everyone.

“Ei! Don’t touch me!”

“SinB yah, you need to stop, how many bottles have you had?”

“Not enough.”

But SinB had stopped pulling away to instead moved Yerin’s hand to hold her neck with her left hand, making her do *y couple dance*. ( the one from fan sign I dun wanna describe it my mind must stay pure lol)

Automatically complying, Yerin humored her for a while but was still attempting to get the bottle away from SinB.

“SinB please!”

“Please what. You always look at someone else.”

Yerin bit her lip in frustration, somehow catching SinB’s stare with that action. A possessive hand came up and held her cheek, pulling her into a kiss. Yerin remained still however.

“Kiss back! You jerk!”

SinB punched her shoulder and Yerin was almost going to cry.

“SinB please, this isn’t you.”

SinB just looked into Yerin’s eyes while tilting her head back with another swing of her soju.

“And if it is?”

Yerin’s tears escaped her and she sniffed before backing away, she couldn’t handle SinB the way she was. SinB stared as Yerin retreated. 

It hurt.

It hurt the way Yerin was looking at her. Slapping her own cheeks, she brushed an unstable hand through her hair. Well, another drink was in order to make her feel better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yerin ah, you need to stop SinB.”

“Unnie, I can’t. She won’t listen to me.”

Sowon patted Yerin’s back, the latter had finally stopped crying after an hour and Sowon was worried about Yerin’s other half.

“Here, I’ll bring her back here from the dance floor, but you need to talk with her.”

Yerin reluctantly nodded, sipping water to make sure she didn’t start crying again.

 

A crash was heard, a slap and a yell.

“Shut up and come with me! Give me that bottle!”

Yerin yelped as she saw Sowon dragging SinB behind her, Sowon’s cheek bright red.

“Unnie!”

“It’s fine. Make sure she drinks water okay? I need to retrieve Eunha as well it seems.”

“Careful unnie.”

Sowon just nodded and closed the door behind her. Yerin watched as SinB was laying on the table they were seated at.

“SinB?”

A groan before a hand reached out, searching for something. Holding her hand, Yerin flinched as SinB yanked it away.

“Drink! Gimme a drink.”

“SinB, you can’t have anymore.”

“Shut up! You can’t control me.”

Yerin sighed and opened another bottle of water, sipping it, holding back her tears.

“SinB, tell me, why are you being like this.”

“Like what? A mess? It’s because of you, you jerk!”

Yerin just let SinB hit her weakly, her arms useless to defend herself.

“W-what did I do?”

“You keep touching EVERYONE! ert.”

It stabbed at Yerin’s heart, she didn’t really mean to hurt SinB, it was just her natural way of showing love.

“You know that’s how I show affection, you said it was alright.”

“I did didn’t I? I’m stupid, you jerk. Haven’t you figured that already?”

SinB slurred as she lifted her head up a little only to drop it back on the table with a bang. Yerin winced as it rang through the small back room.

Hearing SinB sobbing, she reached a hand out to touch her but held back.

“You-*sob*-why does jealousy have to be mean? *sob* you’re just being you *sob* but I can’t ahhhh!”

Finally gathering her courage, Yerin pulled SinB’s seat over and held her girlfriend gently.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry I made you jealous.”

SinB just kept crying in her arms, her hands finally finding a way to wrap around Yerin’s waist. Pressing kisses to SinB’s head once in a while, Yerin tried to calm her down until SinB was able to drink water without choking herself.

“I love you god damn it.”

And SinB went limp.

“SinB?”

Shaking her lightly, Yerin discovered that the younger had passed out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB woke up with a pounding in her head, seeing aspirins on the nightstand, she realized that this wasn’t her room. Also, she wasn’t wearing her own shirt.

“Ah!”

“What’s wrong?!”

Yerin threw open the door and SinB squeaked, before regretting her action, her head spinning again. This was Yerin’s room.

“Why am I in your room?”

Yerin hesitated before answering.

“You- you uh threw up on your bed.”

Yerin opened the aspirin packet and handed them to SinB, easily handing her a cup of water as well.

“You should lay down for a bit longer. I don’t want you to hurt yourself.”

SinB opted to sit on the couch and watch the other members go about their free day. Sowon was sitting on the couch, refusing to look at SinB, her hand holding something to her cheek as she watched dramas on the tv.

Umji just lay on Yuju’s lap, letting the older massage her head. Eunha was sitting like a wounded pup on the end of the couch, occasionally looking over at Sowon.

Then she realized that Yerin was no where to be seen, she wasn’t cuddling Sowon, she wasn’t doting on Eunha, she wasn’t playing with Yuju and not kiss attacking Umji.

“Eh? Where did Yerin unnie go?”

“About that, she hasn’t been herself since last night.”

Sowon replied without looking at her.

“Unnie you’re acting weird why won’t you look at me?”

“It’s nothing, go find your girlfriend, it’s kind of your fault Yerin hasn’t been herself.”

SinB stumbled her way through the house to find Yerin sitting in front of their washing machine, curled up on herself.

Taking a seat beside her quietly, SinB sighed.

“What did I do unnie.”

Yerin remain silent, her only indication of acknowledging her existence being a slight stiffening in her posture.

“I’m sorry, for whatever I said. I didn’t mean it.”

“...”

“Unnie? I still love you. I’m sorry.”

Hearing no response, she sighed and moved to get up, only stopped by Yerin’s hand coming up to hold her arm.

“Unnie?”

“I promise not to be too excessive around the others, promise me you won’t drink that much again.”

“I promise unnie. I swear.”

Yerin finally peeked up at her.

“And next time you get jealous, just pull me away, our fans won’t mind it. In fact don’t care about the fans. All that matters is just you and me.”

“Unnie, if we don’t have our fans we won’t make any money.”

SinB giggles a little and Yerin slowly smiled finally.

“But yea, unnie I’ll pull you away next time. Promise.”

SinB kissed Yerin’s head before getting up, making Yerin move further to reach her.

“Where are you going?”

“Come on unnie, let’s cuddle on the couch. The floor is too hard.”

Yerin grinned and SinB let out her soft smile.

“Love you Eunbi ah.”

“Love you too unnie.”

“You should probably apologize to Sowon unnie too.”

“Eh?”

“You slapped her after all.”

“WHAT? oh .”