I’m your stylist

FLASH FLUFF

Sinrin ft yumji

[I’m your stylist]

 

“Hey, stay still.”

Putting the finishing touches on Yerin’s makeup, SinB stepped back. Checking to make sure that everything was even, she also checked to make sure the mark on Yerin’s knee was also lightened.

“There, now get dressed.”

Yerin nodded and got up to get changed. After that, was the real ending of her makeup preparations as her backup dancers needed time to get their makeup done as well.

 

Yerin was a big star, many loved her, so much that she was having issues being so busy everyday, it was becoming more and more evident with the dark circles growing longer and longer, but no one knew. Simply because her stylist was just that great.

“SinB yah, is this how it’s supposed to look?”

SinB glanced up, her hands still smoothing out the ruffles on some clothes. Seeing Yerin in her outfit, she smiled before moving over to adjust how the dress straps sat on Yerin’s shoulders.

“I think something is missing.”

Yerin watched as SinB looked around their concert backstage setup, what could be missing?

“Aha!”

Finding a beret, she placed it on Yerin’s head and set in with several clips to keep it in place.

“Perfect.”

Smiling tiredly down at her younger stylist Yerin thanked her quietly.

“You look fine, just act fine. I’ll treat you to a spa trip next break come on big girl.”

“Thanks Bi.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Umji yah, wear this! Oh no, no wait. This one!”

Umji smiled as her stylist was picking which version of her stage outfits to wear for the concert opening.

“Yuna unnie, just pick one.”

“No! I need the perfect outfit. First impressions are very important. Isn’t it weird that the agency hasn’t let you guys meet even though you’re doing this concert together?”

“It is a bit odd, but I think we’ll be fast friends, from what I’ve seen on tv when monitoring.”

“I hope so too.”

Yuju finally decided which top and bottom set made the best match with her twin tails and goth feeling.

“Go get em tiger!”

“Thanks unnie.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Congratulations Yerin ssi, you are now officially on break.”

Yerin fist pumped the air before dancing around her chair that she was sitting on.

“See ya later!”

Running out to her manager’s car, she grabbed a familiar arm pulling them along to her escape.

“Eh?”

“You’re coming with me!”

“Eh????”

SinB was still confused and holding her fabric pallet booklet when she was forcefully buckled into the seat. Yerin pulled the booklet away and placed it in the front seat, next to her manager who was in charge of driving her to her vacation desires.

“We’re going home oppa!”

“Yes ma’am haha.”

SinB was still confused, if Yerin was going home, why was she also going with her? Sure, as her stylist and soon to be coordinator (working her way up the ladder), she had been living in the same complex as her charge, but she had some things left to sort before she had vacation?

“Yerin unnie? I still have some things to organize?”

“You don’t. I had someone else check for you.”

“Eh?”

“You’re going to relax with me, whether you wan to or not. And we’re going to the spa!”

“Spa? Tonight?”

“No silly! Tomorrow! So pack your bags! And help pack mine.”

 

Of course, as an idol, relaxing wasn’t really a thing, Yerin could be seen out at the beach by a random person and suddenly everyone will flock to her. She needed to dress properly just in case.

“Do you want some flashy and some undercover?”

“Yes please.”

Yerin sat on her couch, watching as SinB flipped through her clothes carefully.

When SinB had finished packing for Yerin, leaving the idol to pack her other necessities, she had noticed that Yerin hadn’t responded to her instruction.

“Unnie?”

She was asleep, with her head in her arms, her arms on her knees that were tucked up to her chin.

Shaking her gently, SinB tried to wake her, it would be uncomfortable to sleep that way.

“Unnie, wake up please?”

Since, the idol wasn’t giving any response, SinB opted to carry Yerin to her bedroom. Slipping her hand under Yerin’s knees and supporting her back, SinB stood up with a huff.

“Come on, use your muscles.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yerin? Big star Yerin ssi? We need to leave for the hot springs now.”

A grumble and a head revealed itself from under the blanket.

“I’m on vacation, leave me be. I shouldn’t have any schedules.”

A whine as SinB threw off Yerin’s blanket.

“Yerin unnie! I said we’re going to the hot springs!”

Then Yerin blinked. Hot springs? That’s right!

“Omo! I’m up!”

“Hurry! Wear this and this and this. I wan to make it before rush hour.”

Yerin started at the outfit that SinB handed her. It was similar to performing outfits? A fancy tee and shorts? A beret on top?

“Why do I have to dress fancy?”

“Just in case your fans are downstairs. Remember how that jerk of an mc accidentally revealed your address? You’re still living here, we haven’t moved.”

Yerin made an ‘oh’ face before moving to take off her shirt.

“Wait!”

Yerin wondered if SinB was self conscious about seeing her body but it turned out that it was just SinB handing her a different set of shorts, cargo ones.

“Perfect, now it will match your sneaker fashion well.”

Then, before Yerin could say anything, she went out of the room.

“Aw.”

Putting on her clothes, she realized that, despite the way it looked, it was very comfortable. Sticking her hands in her pockets, she smiled, discovering that they were rather deep, deep enough to pocket her huge phone, and not fake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Oh? Yerin ssi?”

Yerin looked up, slightly horrified.

“Eh? Umji ssi?”

“Are you here for vacation as well?”

“hahaha what a coincidence.”

They made small talk as SinB shook hands with Yuju, praising each other’s works.

“Have you tried putting a huge watch on her wrist?”

“Right? The impact would be great, I always want to put one on her but the concept never seems to match.”

“That’s just a matter of opinion, you can make it work. I’d like to see your success.”

“Thank you, you too sunbaenim.”

Yerin smiled and slipped her hand in SinB’s.

“Well, we’re going to head to the cool pool now, see you around, I hope you have an as relaxing trip as we do. Bye bye~”

Quickly walking away, SinB frowned a little.

“Unnie are you feeling alright?”

“Just peachy.”

Sitting in the slightly cooler water, SinB scooted over and began to massage Yerin’s back, starting with the shoulders.

“Don’t worry, we’re just here to relax, and they are too.”

“Yea, don’t worry.”

Yerin turned around and pressed a kiss to SinB’s cheek, surprising the young stylist.

“Eep!”

“Hahaha! You’re so cute when you’re flustered.”

SinB just hid her face with her hands.

“Geez.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ne, Yuna unnie, do you think they have the same kind of relationship as we do?”

“Hm? Not particularly, maybe almost but not yet.”

Umji giggled as she sat in Yuju’s lap in the hot water, her arms securely around the taller she neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yerin unnie, put these on.”

SinB held up a set of round glasses with no prescription to Yerin’s face.

“Put them on for me.”

Carefully, as to not stab Yerin in the eye, SinB put them on Yerin, adjusted her bangs a bit to match the idea.

“Ah...unnie I made you look too pretty. What should I do....”

Yerin just smiled and kissed SinB’s cheek.

“Then, I’ll just have to go out looking like this.”

“But!”

“No buts.”

SinB sighed as Yerin kissed her cheek again.

“By the way, why do you keep kissing me recently, as in this trip?”

“It’s nothing.”

SinB just glanced at her idol, spotting a sly smirk.

“Nothing just yet.”