feeding the hungry sinrin

FLASH FLUFF

Where SinB is trapped in a tower because she's a princess that her step mom of a queen hates for being so alike her real mom who has been exiled and uhh Yerin is a sneaky sneak who wanted treasure.

=======================

Staring out of her tiny window, she sighed as she watched the clouds blow by. If only her mom didn't say she never loved her dad. She just had to run away with her lover, a woman at that.

"Mom, why didn't you take me with you at least?"

Oddly, she heard noises that she never heard before coming from outside.

"That doesn't sound like the birds on my roof, nor the sound of the soldier boots on my stairs."

She stuck her head out of the tiny winodw, wedging her shoulders in ddiagonnaly just to see what was making these weird, sharp hitting sound of rocks and metal.

"Please tell me that my step mom isn't trying ot take down this tower to kill me and say it was an accident that the tower I stayed in collapsed or something."

Squinting her eyes, she spotted what caused the ruckus. A weird person holding two picks, scaling towards her window with great speed. They wore oddly colored leather clothing and pointed shoes.

"Um, excuse me? What are you doing to my tower?"

"Wha-"

The climbed stopped short and lifted their fur hat up a little to look up at her.

"You scared me! What if I let go of my axes and fell to my death?!"

"Hey, you're the scary one here? I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to climb my tower."

SinB watched as the other person, now identified as a woman by voice, huffed then looked at her again.

"Wait, what are you doing in this tower?"

"I live here?"

SinB wiggled her way back into her room, backing away from the window as she heard another sigh before the cracking of the axes on the stone tower resumed. Seeing a hand grab the inside of her window, she watched as the girl managed to wedge herself through the window.

"Hey, give me a hand."

Quickly grabbing the outsstretched hand, SinB pulled hard and yanked the stranger into her room. Dusting herself off, the stranger stood upright, slightly taller than the princess.

"Hi, I'm Yerin, a robin hood of sorts."

SinB shook her hand.

"I'm basically an exiled princess called Hwang Eunbi, but just call me SinB."

"Alright SinB, then tell me where is the treasure?"

"Treasure?"

"See, I go a tip from a friend that there was one thing in the top of this tower that would benefit me specifically for the rest of my life. Any idea what it may be?"

SinB raised an eyebrow. There was literally nothing expensive in her tower. The whole tower basically consisted of the spiral staircase that led her room, a weird bathroom that never smelled because the dump shoot drops straight away, and a food elevator of a pulley and rope.

"There's nothign up here that would benefit anyone. Well, except me being dead. Cuz apparently that would make the queen of this stupid kingdom happy that I won't be here to threaten her throne. But honestly, even if dad- I mean the king, forcced me to marry a prince of a neighboring kingdom, I'd run away at the first chance I get because ew, who wants boy up here?"

Yerin watched with an amused look in her eyes.

"You're alone here all the time?"

"Duh? Can't you tell how overly talkative I am? Haven't spoken to a person in years thank you."

SInB huffed and flopped on her not even comfortable bed.

"Next thing I know is that I probably hallucinated you. Well, good thing my brain still remembers what beautiful people look like."

Hearing a giggle, she looked over at her guest questioningly.

"You think I'm beautiful? When I'm here to steal your stuff?"

SinB just grumbled and rolled around in her bed, trying to will this imagination away. She really didn't need to be called insane after all the time in the tower.

"Hey, you think I could steal you away?"

"What?"

Yerin pulled the princess to her feet, draping her coat around SinB's shoulders.

"I'm beginnning to understand why Sojung said that it would change my life forever."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Ah, you may not know her, her working name is Sowon. Mmm, she's tall and she's.... well she's really tall and pretty okay?"

"Sowon? You mean that tutor that I had when I was a kid? Where is she now? She was fired when I turned 15."

"Just come with me and you'll see pretty girl."

"What??"

================================

I'm working on the alien au for sinrin sequel but does anyone have any spare ideas or does anyone want it to be rated m because I think I can.