tom&jerry (not fluff)

FLASH FLUFF

"Why do you get to decide what I get to do?!"

"Because I'm your leader! And I will care for you whether you want me to or not!"

"Freaking let me do what I want! I hate you!"

SinB stopped after her last words left her. She looked up at Sowon's face carefully, the leader's eyes were wide and had tears b.

Sowon broke the eye contact.

"You are hereby banished to your room. Yewon ah, keep her in there."

"W-wait I-I d-didn't"

"YEWON TAKE HER TO HER ROOM."

Umji hurried and tackled SinB, dragging her to their shared room. "Eunbi yah, please just stay in the room. I'll talk with Sowon unnie please."

SinB struggled and ran back out of her room, she saw her target being consoled by their second in command, crying into her embrace.

Rushing over, brushing Yewon's hands away, charging past Yuju, she had a hand on her leader's shoudler before she got body checked by her Eunbi unnie.

"Stay away from Sojung unnie!"

Sowon looked up from Yerin's hug, a slight glare on her beautiful face.

"I'm sorry. I said I'M SORRY! I didn't mean it."

The girls froze, they expected SinB to apologize after a few days, in a small whispering way that they were used to. Even Sowon's eyebrows raised.

"I don't hate you unnie. I really don't."

SinB began to cry, standing their like a child that she couldn't be when she was younger.

Sowon got up, she brushed her tears away before approaching the crying child.

Taking her into her arms, she hugged SinB warmly.

"I forgive you. So stop crying."

SinB just clung to Sowon tightly.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry."

Sowon shushed her quietly.

"It's because I love you unnie."

"eh?"

"Because, you dare tell me to be careful when you aren't. You dare trying to save me when you're drowning on your own. I hate it! I hate that you don't depend on me."

Sowon just tucked SinB's head into her neck, she shooed the other girls away, giving them privacy in the living room.

"Explain."

"I don't like it that if you get hurt, you go to Yerin unnie."

"What?"

Sowon pulled her over to sit on the couch.

"You should come to me."

SinB looked up at Sowon, her tear stricken face still nonetheless fiercely beautiful.

"I'm jealous Kim Sojung."

Sowon just gave a small smile, ruffling SinB's hair, they remained in silence.

"Unnie I love you."

"Mm."

"You...you don't love me. I know."

Sowon watched with a worried expression.

"You love all of us equally."

Pulling SinB into a hug again, she SinB's hair.

"Sorry."

=================================

oops. I'm a bit sad today, maybe I'll remove it later

 

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT MANY PPL SKIPPED THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER. THIS WAS THE SECOND UPDATE, THE FIRST IS EUNBILINE THANK YOU. sorry for the capslock :p luv ya bye~