over 800 yumji sinrin wonha

FLASH FLUFF

Umji was on the playground, she heard a random student say something mean, but she ignored it.

"Hey! You can't be mean!"

Umji glanced over at a taller girl. She had run over and decked a boy in the face, sending him on his .

"You, crazy girl!"

Umji watched as the boy got up to hit the taller girl but she noticed that the taller girl was a bit unstable on her feet after the punch.

Inside, she knew that the insults from the kids were for her.

But this taller girl had gone and punched a boy in the face, for being mean.

Quickly hopping off the swing, she ran towards the group of kids that began to gather and watch the fight.

Umji rammed herself through the crowd and headbutted the boy that had gotten ready to attack in the stomach.

landing him on his bottom again.

"You can't punch a girl."

"The heck?! Yes, I can!"

Umji flinched and closed her eyes in fear but the impact never came, she opened her eyes slowly.

The taller girl was standing over the fallen boy, when he sat up, Umji gasped.

He had a nose bleed.

"Ah, I'm sorry, but you seem to have a bit of something there."

Sarcastically the taller girl smirked. Umji wasn't sure she did the right thing.

The principal came out of his office and grabbed them all by the collar of their shirts, yelling at Umji to follow.

"I'm calling your parents!"

Umji waited outside the office, sat on the chair opposite to the taller girl. The boy was being confined in the nurse's office.

"What's your name?"

"Me? Yewon. You?"

"Yuna."

Their conversation ended and soon someone came and threw open the door.

"MY BABY YOU DID SO WELL!"

Yuju smirked the exact same way as her caretaker.

"I swear, you're like the best kid in the world."

Then another person entered and Umji pulled her knees into her seat.

"Honey, you shouldn't encourage her to go around beating up everyone that's mean."

The lady spotted Umji curled up hiding and slowly took some steps to reach her.

"Hey, are you alright?"

Umji had a bruise on her cheek from when she charged through the crowd and ran into an elbow or two.

"Your parents are talking with the principal about your bullying issue."

Umji watched her carefully.

"I'm Yerin, who are you, cutie?"

"They didn't tell you in the office?"

"Haha you caught me. Yewon ah, if you're ever in trouble you can just tell our little Yupup okay?"

"Okay."

"What's wrong? Is she scary?"

Umji nodded her head, making Yerin caress her cheeks and squeal.

"Oh my gosh you're so cute! Don't be scared of Yupup, she just looks that way because of SinB mama."

Umji tilted her head.

"They smirk the same, they glare the same but they're both loveable dorks."

"Really?"

"Really."

Yerin turned over to the crazy duo, SinB was holding Yuju up in the air pressing kisses to her face again and again.

"Yah, Yuju yah, come here."

Yuju got down and sat on Yerin's lap.

"Are you a scawy little monster?"

"I am! Rawr!"

Yerin groaned but smiled as Yuju giggled.

Umji couldn't help but crack a smile.

"Look, just ignore Yuju for most of the time okay? I don't want to cause you any trouble."

Umji let out a small giggle, making Yerin and Yuju smile again.

"I'm not scary, I'm just excited. Will you be my friend?"

“Sure.”

They shook hands before Yuju jumped out of Yerin's lap.

"Can you speak with aliens?"

"I can. Can you?"

"f crs h cn"

"ww"

Yerin covered her face with her hands as SinB kneeled next to her.

"Aren't you glad they're gonna get along great?"

"Ugh, why of all things to bond on, does it have to be alien talk??"

Unknown to the children, on their foreheads had matching symbols glowing.

"You can't see your own soulmate symbol, but you can see others, I still can't get over your abilities.”

Umji's parents walked in and Yerin smiled, they had matching symbols as well.

"Hey, turns out, our children are going to be best friends."

They looked at her quizzically.

"Let's plan a playdate."

"What? This fast? I didn't even get your name yet?"

"Well, my name is Yerin, my wife is SinB, and our child? The one and only yupup."

"Sowon. My wife is Eunha. Judging by the way you speak, I think we're going to be best of friends."

Then Eunha blinked once, then twice.

"Wait you're Hwang Eunbi!"

"JungBi unnie?"

They hugged and Yuju came smashing in between them.

"Don't touch my mama."

"Yupup yah, this is mama's childhood friend."

"Oh, wait. Then hug."

She pushed their legs as Umji watched amusedly behind.

"Yewon ah."

"Yes mum?"

Sowon scooped her up in her arms, kissing her all over the face.

"If you get bullied again, you have to tell us okay? Don't hide it."

"I got it mum."