404 not enough sinrin

FLASH FLUFF

Sinrin because there wasn’t enough of it in the mv.

 

“SinB ya, come here.”

SinB awkwardly shuffled into Yerin’s open arms. She had been feeling down since the end of the mv shoot. The more she thought about it, the mv really made their song much sadder. Not to mention Yerin flirting with everyone but her. SinB was glad she was finally able to play with Eunha after so long of the company pairing her off with their grandma giraffe of a leader, but it was a bit painful to watch Yerin get kissed, sleeping while holding hands with Yuju even if they had so many NGs in that scene from laughing, and lipstick... Yerin didn’t do very well applying it to Yewon’s lips but still, Yerin touched.

The one that made her the most jea- wait not jealous- uncomfortable was when Sowon had to make Yerin smile. SinB was fine watching Yerin’s crying scene, only because she was there watching her fail at it several times.

“SinB yah, you okay?”

“Yea, I will be.”

SinB tucked her face into Yerin’s shoulder, still hugging tightly.

“We didn’t play together much today did we?”

“Just laughing and running unnie.”

Sure, they played when they weren’t on camera, but even then, it wasn’t just SinB. Feeling Yerin pull away, along with SinB’s tiredness, the younger let out a cute whine.

“Ah unnie~ don’t let go of me.”

Yerin was stunned, SinB usually never let her hold her for longer than necessary, and, she never used aegyo for a hug. NEVER. Her heartbeat could be heard thundering through her ears, internally Yerin worried that SinB could hear.

Tightening her grip again, she slowly walked them to the couch, comfortably setting SinB on her lap, she let the latter just lay on top of her, only holding her in place by her hips.

“Bi yah, you’re sure you’re fine?”

“...I just miss my parents thats all.”

Yerin nodded, she understood. Patting her back slowly, Yerin let SinB snuggle into her collarbone.

“SinB yah, never forget that we’re here for you. I’m here for you.”

“I know unnie, love you?”

“Love you too. Don’t even question it alright?”

SinB held back the urge to ask what kind of love. Getting off the pale goddess, she stumbled away, sleepy but looking for a better solace. One that would let her question things.

“Sojung unnie.”

“Wae?”

“Yerin unnie is being mean.”

“Huh?”

Sowon glanced over at Yerin who gave her a shrug.

“I wanted to ask her what kind of love but she said don’t even question it. Does that mean I can’t ask her to be mine?”

Sowon choked on her water.

“Ghk! WHAT? I’m sorry. What?”

Yerin watched from the other side of the room. No idea why Sowon screeched.

SinB shushed Sowon quickly, but the giraffe had a naughty grin on her face already.

“I think you should still ask.”

“Even when she told me not to?”

“You’re so innocent still Eunbi yah, just do it.”

“Unnie you know we’re the model for Reebok not Nike right?”

“Aish this kkomaengie just ask her!”

Sowon gave her a shove in Yerin’s direction, the latter now playing on her phone on the couch.

“Y-yerin unnie.”

“Hm?”

“Look at me, like I’m the only girl in the world.”

===============

dont mind me and my midnight musings i dun even know if I wrote this one well :p