sinrin aliens au

FLASH FLUFF

Setting: SinB is an alien who landed on earth, she looks like a regular human 20-year-old. As the head of military’s daughter and assistant to their work, Yerin is told to teach her the human things, and they would exchange information.

 

SinB had fallen on the floor and scraped her knees, with tears in her eyes, she looked up at Yerin who was momentarily frozen.

The alien had looked like a young adult, but for sure her reaction to Earth was just like a baby, a child who was lost with everything.

“What you feel right now is pain. My name is Yerin, they call you SinB.”

“SinB?”

“That’s you.”

SinB patted herself.

“SinB.”

“Right.”

Patting Yerin’s shoulder SinB repeated.

“SinB?”

“No.”

Yerin shook her head and patted herself.

“Yerin.”

“Yerin.”

SinB grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Are you happy?”

“Happy?”

SinB tilted her head at Yerin, her little smile never leaving.

“Happy, is when you feel good, and everything is brighter.”

SinB cutely covered her eyes and peeked.

“Brighter.”

Yerin just smiled and shook her head.

“When you smile and laugh because of it.”

SinB pushed her fingertips at her cheeks and grinned.

“Smile!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB sat there on the ground, hugging her knees, a bit of tears peeking at her eyes. Yerin stepped over, wondering what was wrong. She had only left for lunch.

“Yerin unnie. What is this feeling? Its like sad but not really.”

“Upset?”

“Upset?”

“When you don’t feel as good with something.”

SinB shook her head and gave a small smile.

“It’s gone now. You came back.”

Yerin gave a soft smile, a hand reaching to smooth SinB’s hair.

“That feeling might have been loneliness.”

“Lone….ly?”

“Lonely, when you feel lonely, you are sad because you are left by yourself.”

“All by myself.”

SinB patted herself before reaching to hold Yerin’s hand on her head.

“Pat pat.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yerin unnie what is this feeling?”

SinB reached out and poked Yerin’s sides, making the older giggle and squeal while squirming out of SinB’s reach.

The alien kept a confused grin on her face, earlier in the day, some scientists tried to do that to her, she had reacted the same way.

“Hahahaha! Stop! Omoya!”

Catching her breath, Yerin gave SinB an eyesmile, enjoying the slight blush on the alien’s cheeks. Maybe she’ll ask about that soon?

“That’s called being ticklish.”

“Ticklish?”

“When someone touches you somewhere and it makes you want to laugh or giggle or even scream.”

SinB reached out and pulled Yerin close, making the older gasp. Flustered she watched SinB’s face carefully before a sudden yelp ripped from .

“YAH!”

A hand was on her and Yerin smacked it away.

SinB held her hand in sadness, confusion on her face.

“T-…. ticklish.”

Yerin felt her heart clench at the action, immediately reaching out, she held SinB’s hands.

“SinB yah, that’s not a ticklish spot. It’s… a bit inappropriate. Don’t grab people there.”

SinB pouted, her lower lip jutting out.

“They grabbed me there. Was that bad?”

Yerin felt anger rise in her. Who did it and why? Then a thought hit her. They probably would say it was for research purposes, next time she was going to stay here with SinB for her next physical.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB hugged Yerin from behind, a pout evident on her face as she listened to Yerin talk with a male researcher.

Biting Yerin’s ear, she pulled.

“Ah! Let go!”

The researcher watched with wide eyes, slightly scared of SinB. A lot of the workers either ignored SinB or treated her with disdain, she wasn’t human.

Yerin wrestled with SinB a little bit, the alien still didn’t let go of her ear, although now she wasn’t in pain.

“SinB!”

Hearing a growl, the researcher ran off screaming about Yerin being eaten alive.

“Hey! You! Stop! She’s fine! She isn’t eating me. Ugh.”

Laying in a heap on the floor, Yerin panted as she watched her alien fumble around with her hands. SinB still had her ear in her teeth, but now wasn’t growling anymore.

Instead, the little alien was now playing with Yerin’s fingers, linking them again and again.

Letting go of Yerin’s ear, she hummed.

“What is this feeling?”

“How does it feel?”

“Like, upset, I wanted to hit that guy.”

“Jealousy?”

“Jealousy.”

“When you feel possessive, like you don’t want anything to come near what’s yours.”

“What’s mine?”

SinB hugged Yerin’s head to her chest tightly, but not chokingly tight.

“Mine.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB stared at Yerin, her gaze unwavering. The young assistant was writing in her clipboard about what they did all day, kind of like a diary.

“Yerin unnie.”

“What is it?”

“What is this feeling?”

“Hm?”

Yerin looked up from her clipboard.

“What do you feel?”

“Like you’re shining. I don’t want to look anywhere else.”

Yerin smiled.

“Adoration perhaps.”

“Adoration?”

“A form of like, but for a person.”

SinB walked over and hugged Yerin, leaning her forehead on the assistant’s shoulder gently.

“Then I like you. I adore you. Did I use it right?”

“Haha, yes you did.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB growled as she hugged Yerin possessively, she had spotted a researcher eyeing her unnie. He backed off but Yerin was laughing.

“Hey! He’s just a coworker!”

“He was looking at your s.”

Yerin laughed and slapped at SinB’s arms gently.

SinB frowned and leaned in, kissing Yerin’s cheek; the older gasped and held her cheek.

“What is this feeling?”

Yerin was surprised, SinB had only recently began to watch movies that weren’t animations and Disney movies. When did SinB learn kisses?

“I like you.”

“I like you too.”

“No, I more than like you. Tell me, is there a different word for like. But a bit more intense?”

“Intense?”

SinB looked at Yerin’s lips before biting her own.

“Aside from adoration, aside from like. Aside from obsession. Is there a word to describe this feeling?”

SinB pulled Yerin to look at her directly.

“Tell me, what is this feeling?”

Yerin gazed at SinB with a certain feeling in her eyes.

“May I kiss you to explain?”

“Of course.”

Placing her hands on SinB’s cheeks, she guided the little alien closer, until their lips touched, gently, innocently.

“This, is love.”

SinB looked at Yerin the moment they separated. Pressing on the back of Yerin’s neck, she pulled her back into another searing kiss.

“Then, I love you.”

 

===================

hm hm, i will get to the wonb and eunbiline soon my fluffy children soooon