sinju

FLASH FLUFF

"Unnie are you free today?"

"Hm? Not particularly."

"More practice?"

"Yep."

SinB sighed as she finished her warm down stretches. (It is called warm down, for when you are done with an intense workout.)

"Oppa is going to be angry again."

"He won't be angry, he'll just be annoyed but inside he's proud."

SinB gave a small smile, watching as Yuju finished her stretches as well. Walking over, she tossed her unnie a towel to wipe off her sweat.

"Make sure you don't stay too late."

"Of course."

SinB grinned as she left the training room, the company had for them; she had one more thing to do before she could go home and sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB finished her discussion with a mental therapist, the girls had appointments to make sure that their mental health was fine, time to time. Hearing familiar music playing, she wandered off in that direction.

As she followed the echoing of the music, she began to recognize where it came from. Their practice room.

Pushing open the door just a crack, she peeked in and watched as a body went flying by. Yuju was practicing her choreo and sometimes when she tripped, she would jump to make sure she landed safely.

"Whoops."

SinB listened as Yuju went and replayed Ave Maria again.

Maria oh Maria~

Sighing as she saw Yuju make a mistake, she opened the door and put her hands on Yuju's waist, pulling ehr to teh correct posture.

"Like this unnie."

"OMO!"

Yuju nearly jumped in fright as she was so concentrated on her own reflection that she didn't notice SinB coming up behind her. Seeing Yuju holdin gher pounding heart, SinB sighed and went to stop the music. She grabbed a towel and a bottle of water on ehr way back to the panting idol.

"Unnie, you're supposed to take proper breaks. From what I see, you haven't taken one since you've started."

"Huh? How do you know?"

"Because your muscles are this tense."

Emphasizing her words, SinB aqueezed Yuju's shoulder harshly, her fingers digging under the taller's shoulder blades.

"Ah! That hurts! Be careful!"

SinB jusst sighed and moved to sit behind Yuju, now focused completely on giving the older a proper massage.

"If you needed help, you should tell me. You know that practicing the wrong way will always be the downfall when you can't get rid of your habit."

"I know, but I was desperate. I couldn't remember some parts and I was scared. Scared that I might mess something up."

Still rubbing gently, SinB harshly pushed her thumbs against the sides of Yuju's neck, making the older flinch and try to shy away from her touch.

"Stop moving, I know it scares you to have to memorize a dance. But we're over that right? You just need more practice than eeveryone else."

Takign a breath she continued.

"Even though you already have extra lessons to keep your voice in tip top condition, you still need extra lessons to perfect our knife-like choreo."

Patting Yuju's back lightly, she gestured for the other to get up.

"But today, today is enough. Let's go home and rest unnie. I promisse you that I will help you tomorrow okay?"

"Don't you have schedules tomorrow?"

Yuju reached out and brushed a stray hair out of SinB's face, making the shorter just a tad bit shy.

"It doesn't matter, I'm going to help you, because I love you."