sinrin at a bar feat. Godjjiang77

FLASH FLUFF

They accidentally met up at a bar.

Yerin blinked as she drank her shot glass, she was out with Sowon to have a little de-stressing when a familiar set of hips swaying to the music on the dance floor.

“Wait Unnie I’m not that drunk, yet am I?”

Sowon grumbled and downed her shot glass as well, swinging around unstably she glanced at the dance floor.

“Ah, hwang eun bi.”

“Right? I’m going to talk with her.”

Yerin wiggled her way to the middle of the dance floor, her hands automatically reaching out to hold SinB’s waist. She could feel SinB flinch but relax as she recognized the touch.

“Yerin unnie? What are you doing out here?”

“Na? Drinking with Sowon unnie, you?”

“Dancing my stress away, join me? Yewonnie went to the bathroom.”

“Yewon’s here too? Sowon unnie might get mad. But sure, let’s dance.”

Changing positions, Yerin’s left hand was now on SinB’s waist, her right hand holding SinB’s delicately.

“Today, I’ll be your man.”

SinB muttered something inaudible but still held Yerin’s hand.

SinB spun around quickly, now facing Yerin directly, her right hand on Yerin’s waist now as well.

“No, tonight I’ll be your man.”

She spun Yerin lightly as if they were dancing to a slow song.

Something flashed in SinB’s eyes when Yerin didn’t say anything in response instead letting SinB lead in their dance.

When the song ended, SinB abruptly let go of Yerin and stomped off to the bar.

“Bi?”

Yerin followed after her, her short heels clacking on the polished floor, for some reason they were super loud even though they were in a club. Maybe it was her own imagination.

She watched as SinB ordered some shots and downed them as they were placed in front of her.

“Bi yah, you can’t drink so recklessly.”

Yerin quickly checked where Sowon was in case something happened, she spotted her leader sitting next to Yewon, now nursing a cup of cola in her hand instead, drinking more moderately in front of Umji.

Gasping as hands grabbed her arms, she was spun around to face SinB, whose face was a little redder than she remembered.

“Bi?”

“Unnie, I don’t want to be your man.”

“Huh?”

“And I don’t want you to be my man.”

“Wha-“

“Will you be my lady?”

Yerin blinked for a few seconds before bursting out in laughter.

“That’s what made you upset? Ahahahha!”

SinB frowned when Yerin laughed, she frowned harder when Yerin didn’t stop.

Grabbing her last shot, she downed it in one gulp. Wiping roughly with the back of her hand, she took a deep breath.

“Unnie, forgive me.”

Yerin felt her face being grabbed, but gently, there was a pulling motion, but not dangerously, and then a soft pressure on her lips.

Godjjiang77's ending:

The kiss was soft and sweet, the mixture of alcohol made their pumping hearts beat as one. SinB’s hands made her way to Yerin’s hips and pulled her closer, as Yerin locked lips with her, she felt more than butterflies in her stomach. They both parted as they flutter their eyes open, only finding love in each other’s eyes. 

“ my place or your place?” Yerin asked.

“ Yours.” 

My ending:

Yerin blinked, the face in front of hers was SinB’s. No doubt. SinB’s.

She closed her eyes, responding slowly. It didn’t feel bad. Was this what kissing really like?

Feeling SinB pull away, she reached out and stopped her, pulling her back in.

“Unn-“

“One more. Give me one more.”

Yerin finally breathed again after the second kiss, the thrill was slightly dampened by the taste of liquor.

“SinB yah.”

“Ne?”

SinB was a bit dazed after their interaction, her head was in the clouds, but it felt like she finally breathed air.

“Will you do this to me when we wake?”

“Huh?”

“Can you kiss me when I wake? So, I can make sure it’s not my imagination?”

SinB held Yerin’s hand tightly. Her face filled with determination.

“I’ll kiss you every day, you never have to ask, because I’ll be there with you every day.”

==================

a special thanks to Godjjiang77 because I stopped in the middle then she took it and escalated it until I was like, no. no innuendos. fluff.  But let me know which ending you like better :)