HAPPY SINB DAY

FLASH FLUFF

SinB grinned as soon as she finished her vlive, running into her room, she was greeted by a half awake Umji who was waiting for her to come back.

"Ah, did you finish? *yawns*"

"Yea I did."

Umji smiled derpily before raising an arm up at her.

"Come here birthday girl."

SinB's smile widened and she moved to hug her best friend. Umji hugged her tightly, snuggling her cheek on SinB's shoulder.

"Happy birthday Eunbi. E is for earnest, U is for unbelievable, N is for natural, B is for beauty, I is for ideal. Earnest unbelievable natural beauty ideal girl. EUNBI."

SinB cringed but still thanked Yewon for her present.

"I swear Eunbi, you're perfect the way you are."

"Thanks Yewon ah."

Umji giggled and patted SinB's , pushing her to the door.

"Cha, go collect your happy birthdays then come back to me."

"Got it Yewon ah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"COME HERE EUNBI! LET ME KISS YOU!"

SinB squirmed as Eunha hugged her tightly, Yuju laughing but walking behind the excited older Eunbi.

"Happy birthday SinB ah."

"Thanks Yuju unnie."

Eunha continued to aim for kissing SinB's cheek, her arms wrapped tightly around SinB's waist, her lips protruding.

"COME ON! One kiss okay? Just one! Mmmm!"

SInB relented, letting the older Eunbi kiss her cheek, she made an annoyingly loud 'mwah' noise to make sure SinB got her message.

"We love you SinB ah."

Yuju hugged SinB warmly, ruffling her hair lightly before letting her go.

"Thanks unnies."

"Cha, go before Yerin unnie wants to pinch our butts for keeping you too long."

"Yea yea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SINBWIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"

Sowon sighed from her desk, she was working on some papers and Yerin just pounced the moment the door opened, showering SinB in kisses, coating her face in chapstick stains.

"Happy Birthday Hwang Eunbi."

"Thanks Sojung unnie."

SinB liked Sowon for that. The chic simple interaction. She sure leader a lot, but it was only for attention. On a day like this, she enjoyed that Sowon gave her the space she wanted. Well, except for one thing.

Shoving Yerin off of her she trotted over to Sowon, standing next to her desk.

"Unnie I want something."

Sowon immediately put down her pen and looked up at SinB with a smile.

"What is it? If it is within my capabilities I will do it."

"C-can you..."

"Hm?"

Sowon reached out to hold SinB's hands softly, still looking up at her with full attention.

"CanIgetakissonthecheek."

Sowon processed ti for a moment, carefully separating the jumbled words, once she understood, she stood up.

Tucking SinB under her chin in a hug, she said softly as Yerin watched with a hand covering her grin, she loved when SinB was soft with her members.

"Happy birthday little Eunbi."

Kissing SinB on the fore head, then on her cheek she smield at SInB brightly.

"I hope you have a wonderful day ahead of you."

"Thanks unnie."

Quickly poppign up, SinB planted a kiss on Sowon's cheek before running out of the room.

"HAVE FUN FINISHING YOUR ASSIGNMENT!"

Yerin smiled until she remembered.

"YAH BIRTHDAY GIRL! YOU DIDN'T THANK ME??"

============================

HAPPY SINB DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OUR SHAWING PRINCESSSS

AND THE MOST CHARISMATIC REVERSE CHARM LADY

HWANG EUNBI HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyy

okay I need to go to sleep soon have a nice happy sinb day everybuddy