Super short sinrin

FLASH FLUFF

 

If by magic SinB had puppy ears on her head and a tail.

 

“UNNIE!”

Yerin yelped as someone jumped on her back, falling forwards, she crashed into the couch face first.

“What is it?” Yerin groaned as the weight on her back slowly moved off.

“Unnie.” Hearing the slight indications of a teary eyed panicking SinB, she quickly turned around to see what was wrong.

SinB sniffled, her tears still threatening to fall from her beautiful eyes. Yerin reached out and brushed one away, holding SinB’s cheek. SinB was wearing a hood, which was odd for being indoors on a nice day.

“Unnie, what am I going to do?” She held Yerin’s hand with a trembling in her own, lifting it up, she placed Yerin’s hand on her head.

“Huh?”

Feeling the abnormality, she pulled SinB’s hood back, revealing the extra set of ears on her head.

“What...”

“They just where just there when I woke up.”

SinB whined before covering quickly.

“I-I can’t control my emotions.”

Yerin touched the ears carefully, feeling a slight movement in the air, she peeked behind SinB, seeing a tail.

“A tail too?”

SinB froze before reaching back to stop it from wagging.

“S-stop it unnie.”

Yerin grinned and pulled SinB in her lap. “It’s fine SinB yah. We have today and tomorrow off.”

Rubbing SinB’s ears, grinning at her tail wagging, Yerin cooed and nuzzled her cheek to SinB’s.

“H-how are you not freaking out?”

“There’s no point in freaking out if there’s nothing to gain over it.”

SinB blushed but remained still in Yerin’s arms.

They stayed there for a while Yerin drifting in and out of consciousness as she lazily pet SinB’s hair.

Feeling something wet touch her cheek, she also felt SinB jerk backwards.

“Eh?”

Seeing SinB’s furiously blushing cheeks between her fingers that were covering her face, Yerin came to one realization.

SinB her cheek on accident and was embarrassed.

“Aw are you embarrassed over a kiss?”

Yerin giggled and smooched SinB’s cheek several times before the younger squirmed out of Yerin’s grip.

“Come back here!”

Getting up and back-hugging SinB, Yerin hummed as SinB stopped resisting.

“Why are you running away? We kiss each other often anyways.”

SinB cheeks burned even hotter.

“ItsbecauseILikeyouandIcanthelpitwhen’this’keepsmakingmerevealallmysecrets.”

“You...like me?”

SinB ran away into her room locking the door, Yerin stumbled her way to the door, just touching it lightly. Unsure of what to do.

“EunBi yah?”

She thought to herself. What was she even sure of in her life? She was sure she would be an idol in every life she had. She was sure that gfriend was the best thing in her life. She was sure that life without any of the girls would be bad. But specifically SinB? Did she like SinB? Or were they sisters?

“Eunbi yah. I’m not sure how it feels to be in love. But, can you try to chase me? Would that be too much to ask of you?”

The door opened a crack and Yerin watched as SinB reached out one hand.

“Fine. I will make you fall for me.”