sinrin in school

FLASH FLUFF

because a certain incident with the thing called curiouscat happened nearby and it was hilarious to watch

========================

"Yah, the anon is back at it again."

"What do you mean?"

Yerin shoved her phone to Sowon's face, making her read the notifications.

[How are you today? Mine hasn't been great yet, I haven't had the chance to charge up on your happy energy.]

Sowon quickly tapped a reply.

[Excuse me? Who is this?]

Instantly a reply came and Sowon sighed an handed Yerin's phone back to her.

"What is it?"

"Girl, you should really not be responding to people like this."

Yerin looked down at her phone, the brand new message waiting to be read.

[Oh? This is a different writing style. Who is holding my princess' phone?]

Yerin choked, Sowon patted her back harshly.

"Just how many times did you reply for them to easily pick me out?"

Yerin looked down, pretending to be calming her breathing, when in fact she was jsust avoiding the question. Her phone buzzed and she quickly looked down.

[Sorry, was I being too overbearing? I just figured you didn't mind my prescence, since you're such a benevolent angel.]

Yerin smiled softly and thought up a reply.

[No, but I really want to know who you are. You seem so close to me, yet so far. I just want to say thank you properly for brightening my day.]

[Haha, break is almost over, you should focus your beautiful eyes that shine like the stars in the night sky at the board now.]

[So you DO go to my school!]

Yerin stared at her phone a bit longer, hoping for a reply.

"Yah, Jung Yerin! Put away your phone."

"Yes sir."

She felt the phone buzz in her pocket.

[Oops, sorry princess.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anon: [Hey, has anyone said that there's something wrong with you today? None right? Because there isn't a single imperfection in your existence.]

"Is it the same anon?"

"I think so."

Stuffing her face with bread, she had puffed out cheeks as she updated her profile. "I'm looking for the identity of this anon."

Anon: [Aw, you're looking for me! How cute~]

Then another ding.

Anon2: [HELLO this is that anon's friend. I am here to expose her cowardly . You guys only see each other at pe.]

To Anon: [Um, do you mind telling me who your pe teacher is?]

To Anon2: [Can't you just tell me? I just want to thank them.]

Yerin frowned as she put away her phone, finishing her breaad she looked out the window. She heard a click and turned around, seeing Sowon grinning.

"Ya, here's a perfect pic for your insta/twitter."

Yerin gave a soft smile as Sowon sent it to her; a picture of a somewhat dreamy yet melancholic look on her face as she gazed out the window. Quickly applying the wanted filters and editing the pic, she uploaded it with the caption: Where could you be?

Feeling a vibration in her pocket, she pulled out her phone to check, it was anon again.

[Damn, who is it you're looking for? I hope they haven't stolen your heart yet, I'm stuck trying to pick myself up from falling for you after all.]

Sowon scoffed and yerin whipped her head around to glare at her.

"You're still replying them?"

"I just want to know who they are."

Hearing a higher pitched voice calling for Sowon, Yerin grinned and slapped the taller girl on the shoulder.

"You should go to the roof for a more private date."

"Hah! I'm going to make you third wheel."

Sowon had Yerin in a headlock by the time Eunha made it to the table, sitting next to the eldest.

"Sowon unnie! How was your day so far?"

"Hm? I've just been teasing our little Yennie about this anon who's been being super smooth in her CC."

"Smooth?"

Yerin sighed, getting out of Sowon's headlock and handed her phone to Eunha to see.

"Holy! Wow. I feel bad for you if they're just joking."

"To be honest, I don't even mind that. I just want to know who they are to say thank you in person."

"In person?"

"Yea, didn't you read the other ones, they're apparently in viewing distance during PE."

Eunha giggled and handed Yerin back her phone.

"Don't spend too long rolling your brain again and again Yerin unnie. Maybe you should leave them alone for a while."

"Alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anon: [Hey, you doing alright? I saw you running late to school, which is rare.]

Yerin ignored the message, focused on eating her breakfast during the two minute passing time between classes. She had accidentally knocked her alarm clock off her night stand in her sleep and it unplugged, making her late for school. Luckily, Sowon had called her to make sure she wasn't sick or anything since she didn't get on the bus at her stop.

She ignored her notifications until after school, where she waited for the bus to go home with Sowon and Eunha.

Anon: [How can a person be so gorgeous and not know it themselves?]

Anon2: [Just call her SinB for now.]

SinB: [Well, fine my CC name has been exposed. Hm. Nice to meet you Yennie. I'm SinB.]

SinB: [You're not responding today, was it something I said? I'm sorry if that is so princess.]

Yerin instantly clicked on "SinB", opening her profile.

SinB

"That's it??? Are you kidding me?!"

Sowon looked at her weirdly but looked away, hugging Eunha to her side.

"We don't know her. I swear."

"Oh my gah! WHO IS THIS SINB???"

A whispering voice passed behind her.

"A girl."

Looking around, she didn't see anyone she recognized, nor anyone who looked like they just said something.

"Who was that?"

"We really don't know her aigoo."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin was listening to some music in one earbud, sitting on a bench when she heard something interesting.

"Yah, you're still trolling that unnie?"

"I'm not trolling."

"But you're a coward aren't you?"

She watched the two girls, chatting with each other, out of the corner of her eye, seeing that their uniforms marked that they were two years younger. She didn't share PE with two grades lower did she? She'll have to check.

"I swear, I just want to brighten her day."

Yerin made sure to remember that particular girl's side profile, the sharp nose, the slight haughty look, but with soft eyes and lips.

Her phone buzzed and she quickly checked, groaning as it was just Sowon asking her whereabouts.

She missed seeing where the girl went when she looked up.

"Drat."

[You're hair is done wonderfully as always, love your twin tails unnie.]

To SinB: [So I AM older than you.]

[Haha, precious beautiful unnie yes, I'm younger.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It happened when Yerin was waiting on the bus stop.

"Yah! Hwang SinB!"

"Wae?"

The girl looked up from her phone and then looked over at Yerin who was staring at her.

The other girl who called her name stopped short, slapping a hand over in slight shock.

"Oops."

After staring at each other for a few seconds, Yerin then smiled.

"It's nice to finally meet you SinB ssi."

"Sorry, Yerin sunbaenim."

"Just call me unnie like you do, what's your real name?"

"Eunbi, Hwang Eunbi."

"May I ask why you decided to do that?"

"Because I like you, but I had no idea how to get you to notice me."

SinB's cheeks burned and her friend slapped her shoulder while giggling uncontrollably.

"I still haven't forgiven you Kim Yewon."

"Yah! I didn't tell her on there either! It just slipped because I call you that anyways!"

Yerin smiled as she watched the two girls fight childishly.

"Hey, do you guys want to chat at a cafe?"

"Ah, I'm going to back out on this. I have cram school to go to."

SinB stuttered as Yewon skipped her way to her ride.

"Have fun SinB yah!"

Yerin looked at SinB expectantly.

"So?"

"I'll go."

Yerin smiled all the way up to her eyes.

"Great!"

==============================

Someone is hurting because they feel useless for being unable to help me, but really, I just need some time to get over my own condition. Huft.