umb being umb

FLASH FLUFF

"Ji yah, can I take pictures of you?"

"Eh? Right now? In the dark?"

"Mm."

In the maknae line room, SinB was laying fully awake on her bed, her roommate halfway to dreamland. The lights were off but SinB couldn't find a way to make herself sleep.

"It'll just be your sleeping face. Come on, please?"

"Isn't taking picutres of a sleeping face weird?"

"Is it? Then will you get up to help me sleep?"

SinB heard a shuffling, she couldn't quite see clearly, being in the dark and all but she felt a prescense come closer.

"Ji?"

"Scoot over, I'll let you take pictures if you're in them as well."

"Eh?"

Handing SinB her phone, Umji tucked under SinB's blanket, an arm around SinB's waist, her nose almost touching SinB's cheek. SinB lifted her arm up above, turning the camera to selfie mode, checking the perfect angle, she cutely looked at Umji's sleeping face, snapping a picture.

It was perfect, the loving stare of SinB's on Umji's angelic face, their closeness could be felt just by seeing the picture. Umji shuffled about, pressing a kiss to SinB's cheek clumsily with her eyes still closed.

Quickly, SinB snapped another picture.

This time, the blush on her cheeks at the kiss was perfectly captured. she loved the fluffy feelings radiating from the picture. A picture is worth a thousand words, and every single one of them was her love for her same aged girlfriend.

Moving to snap one last picture, she kissed Umji's forehead, the latter fully asleep.

"Thanks Ji yah. Love you."